It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TombEscaper

f we don't, we lose the game. Yes, whoever or whatever is playing the game through us has ultimately good intentions, but the possibility is still there to lose the game.

What if the Creator/Architect is asleep - its the only way it can act out new Novel experiences. Once it remembers it wipes away this creation and before it gets bored again - recreates a new one, and goes into amnesia mode again - for the Novelty.

There are multiple ways that existence can be allegorized, I would imagine, as opposed to a this-or-that proposition. So, we could describe it as a dream of the Creator/Architect as you say, while also seeing it as a simulation/computer program or even video game being played through us by a higher power or a collective "Higher Self," and even use the religious analogy of God and his creation. None of these would be the absolute representation, but all would be applicable as allegorical representations of a grand existence that is far beyond full human comprehension.

I am really starting to come around to the "video game" perspective, in that all the things that seem to hinder our spiritual progression (jobs, daily agitations, even TPTB) are like "bad guys" in the game that we can learn to overcome with dedication and practice. This would particularly be the case with TPTB. They may seem invincible and frightening but with enough practice they can be overcome with ease. This would render them to something akin to the villains on the Scooby Doo cartoon. They may seem scary with their disguise on, but when we realize we have the power to overcome them, we will see in the end that they were actually a bungling brigade who was never destined to succeed. At least, this is hopeful thinking.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Another example of the Mandela effect is the color of the sun. When I was a boy, 60 years ago, a person could actually look at the sun during the day for a few seconds without going blind. You might even be able to see sun spots on it if they were large enough. At that time the color of the sun was a yellow color and not the blue white that it is today, yet no one seems to remember this.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wesleyapril
I've enjoyed reading all the comments - I've been looking into the Mandela Effect for nearly a year at this point. I would love to point out - that if you see the changes- and you will know if you are sincere or not - you are an empath only empaths see the changes. I can share a photo of what an empath is - if anyone is interested.

Also, you will more than likely share some of the same physical symptoms - that those that see the changes do - insomnia, sick stomach, dizzy, headaches/migraines, ear ringing, jaw pain, shoulder pain, trouble finding words - i.e. the room with the car in it. Sometimes we are forgetful also.

Only empaths see it - I have yet to meet a non empath see the changes.

This is an interesting point, as it has been detected that empathy is actually generated from the right brain. The right brain of course involves intuition, open mindedness, outside the box thinking, etc. So it's possible that those ("skeptics") who are heavily driven by the left brained outlook on reality (linearity, concreteness, a demand for "evidence") tend to see all of this as foolishness, because they don't have the capacity to accept the "outside the box" concept of multiple realities, manipulation of the past, and the other concepts involved with the Mandela Effect.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJoe

I dont post here often, but I follow the Mandela Effect stuff rather closely. I was well known over at another site i cannot name here for my musings on the subject. There is a thread you can search on google from this other site...the OP claims to be a computer from our perceived future and he goes to great lengths to explain to the people engaging him what is happening. You guys will find it very interesting, for sure...the OP's name is B89X4-00111 and his flag is Spain...so you know you have the right thread but search this and enjoy...

"Berenstein Bears Anomaly Solved" should be the first thing that pops up.

Good Luck and i suggest visiting that site with every precaution being taken, do not post there and use clear your cache, cookies etc after your done...

I actually do remember seeing that a year or so ago. There were dozens of pages to the topic, if I recall. Something about a "reset" of some sort, with Berenstein/Berenstain being the first of many things to be detected. That part has certainly proven true.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Long time lurker coming out of the bushes...

I just want to throw my two sense in here. I have been following this situation since last summer and the frequency of the effects have been increased.

I am leaning towards a temporal war of some sorts with these events being the fallout. I can only imagine the effects increasing.

I get these effects in my day to day as well as the worldwide effects. I definitely remember tank man getting run over.

Interesting how our perception and a (mostly) undisturbed record of these events seems stable(been following multiple threads). Maybe we are exploring these effects post event?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Esotericum

Yes I see this now.. nefarious forces are hard a work changing the timeline.. focusing on the name of a children's series of books, Spelling of names and song lyrics. OMG who will save us from this?!?!

Seriously, there are a lot of real issues to deal with in this world. People remember things wrong, read up on how memory works and this comes as no surprise. In fact it would be a surprise if everyone did remember everything exactly the same. That would be scary.

There is a good chance that from a certain perspective, this deals with a transhumanism agenda by those who may be using advanced technology to alter timelines for sinister purposes. The individual reliance on technology in recent years has grown by leaps and bounds, to the point that we now see it as an addiction or even an enslavement for many. If they can progressively get people to doubt their own consciousness (memories) little by little, it will eventually result in an enslavement of that consciousness, which is basically an enslavement of the soul. These alterations will cause some to rely more on their own intuition for what truth is (looking within), and others to rely more on "evidence" that can be tangibly viewed through technology. We see this demonstrated in these very forum discussions. "There is no evidence for what you are saying. Your memory is faulty if there is no evidence!"

It doesn't take a prophet to see that the constant reliance of the masses on cell phones, tablets, smart watches etc, are leading down a path that will lead to implants of some sort. And who knows what type of control they can have over individual consciousness then.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Chadwickus

My partner and I have a shared memory from last year, regarding Andrew Zimmerman.

Andrew Zimmerman, the guy from Bizarre Foods? Can you elaborate on this or no?

Oh sure!
My partner likes to eat weird/uncommon foods. When he was laid off last year, we watched a lot of "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman" and "Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations".
My partner was on "team Zimmerman" while I preferred Anthony Bourdain.

While channel surfing, he found an episode of 'Bizarre Foods' and jokingly started chanting, "Zim mer man! Zim mer man!"
To which I replied, "Bour dain! Bour dain!"
And he said, "Well that doesn't work!"
So I chanted, "An tho ny! An tho ny!"

Zimmern is a switch from 3 syllables to 2.
Oddly, there is another chef named Andrew Zimmerman in Chicago I think? But when I search for Andrew Zimmerman I don't get him, I get Andrew Zimmern.

I have numerous screen shots, but running out of time here. Can put up later this afternoon if anyone wants.
jacy

Ok, that's another one for me as well. My old housemate and I were watching both of those shows too, last year on DVR. I despise television typically but food shows are pretty entertaining and I get a kick out of Bourdain.

Andrew Zimmern really grosses me out. I find him creepy-- like if the Pillsbury Dough Boy and that stupid starfish from Spongebob had a really ugly baby, it would look like him kind of creepy. So I really didn't watch that show, just kinda listened to it in the background. Because of that, I didn't see the spelling of his name, either.

The previous year, I had the unfortunate experience of sitting through several episodes of Captain Creepy with my brother one weekend. Well, at the time my brother had a girlfriend whose last name was Zimmerman, so I teased him that he only watched that awful show because it made him think of her. His name was not Zimmern. I am certain of that.

So, sitting on the porch with the housemate...who has a rather thick Virginia accent, the names are so close that I thought he was saying Zimmerman and just smushing all the letters together because that's the way he speaks.

Well when the show was over and I started watching again, the commercials started for the next week's show. He went to fast forward past them but I suddenly stopped him because I saw a flash of what looked like a typo in Andrew's name. He skipped back to that point and yep, there it was.

But he told me no, his name was really spelled like that. To which of course I replied that no it wasn't, and we argued about it for a few minutes. Then I decided to look it up to prove him wrong. Of course, the joke was on me because Zimmern was listed everywhere as his last name. But I knew I was not imagining this.

And everyone I knew in my immediate area that I told this story to also remembered his last name was Zimmerman. At least fifteen people I can think of readily. They didn't assume it was or think it was. They knew it was. But now it is not. I am so relieved that you brought him up in this thread. That has been bothering me for a long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Nothing has been proven true.

Lucky for you though, it's very difficult to debunk these claims, as you guys already have a ready-made excuse, namely, that the time line had changed and only the special have noticed...

Remember though, while you and others ignore what is actually proven, namely how fallible our memory really is, your theory is entering the realms of flat earthers...

Extremely closed minded.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: dogstar23

As for Nelson himself, well, I had the entire Ice-T OG album memorized in 1991 (except the impossible to decipher few words from Nat the Cat in "Flyby")

This is an excerpt from Ice-T's 1991 spoken word "Prepared to Die", which is my personal proof to myself that he made it out of prison

Watch me flip and rip on the freedom tip, open your minds see the point of the Ice pick...Mandela did 27 hard ones, not in a windowed room but in a barred one, while his wife had tears in her eyes, the man IS a hero, he needs a Nobel Prize. But that'll never happen so I'm gonna keep rappin'...

I remember this coming out after Mandela had been released and the anti-apartheid movement was culminating. Several of the Mandela Effects which aren't spelling error-related, I have very strong memories of.

This brings up another ME that people are now claiming, involving the inventor Eli Whitney. Many swear that they learned in school of him being a black man, but now history appears to have him down as a white man. An internet search will verify this. I don't remember either way, but what I do remember are lyrics of a KRS-1 song "You Must Learn" from the late 80's/early 90's, in which he was singing about the accomplishments of historical black figures. In fact, that was the theme of the whole song.

Here are the pertinent lyrics:

No one told you about Benjamin Banneker
A brilliant Black man that invented the almanac
Can't you see where KRS is coming at
With Eli Whitney, Haile Selassie, Grand Bill Woods
made the walky-talky

Now, why would he have included Eli Whitney in the midst of the black pioneers if Whitney was a white man? The whole point of the song was to highlight the accomplishment of historical black people. And again, people are insisting they learned that Whitney was black in school. But now there is no evidence that he was black, except for those claiming the ME.

Eli Whitney WAS a black man. In sixth grade, our social studies teacher gave us a list of people who changed the world in various different ways.

Groups of us were given a choice between two people on the list and we were to research our innovator and then act out a skit of a moment in his or her life.

Our group got Eli Whitney and Isadora Duncan. We ended up choosing Isadora because most of us were girls and we outvoted the boys.

But I remember a boy making a racist remark about a black man having the name Whitney because of what it said when the letter "n" was redacted. I didn't understand the reference...my mother explained later... but the boy got sent to the office for saying such a hateful thing and did not come back to class that day. I will never forget that...I even recounted it to my own daughter years later. This is insane!

This is an interesting testimony, and what some ME people call an "anchor." As opposed to merely being certain of what you remember from unspecific memories, you have a definitive instance that you can recall for self-verification of what you remember. Many also have these anchors with memories of Berenstein; some have names themselves that end with stein, some didn't know whether to pronounce it "steen" or "stine," etc. This is their verification that it certainly could not have been "stain."

One positive possibility of all this is that perhaps a benevolent force overseeing it is prompting humanity to transcend and evolve beyond the divisions of the flesh, such as race, culture, etc. If an admired historical figure was a black man who "retro-evolved" into a white man, then race is not the concrete confinement of our vessels that it appears to be. Along with many other aspects of ME, perhaps this Eli Whitney conundrum is prompting us to look past concrete physicality.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomebear

Another example of the Mandela effect is the color of the sun. When I was a boy, 60 years ago, a person could actually look at the sun during the day for a few seconds without going blind. You might even be able to see sun spots on it if they were large enough. At that time the color of the sun was a yellow color and not the blue white that it is today, yet no one seems to remember this.

I have seen others insist on seeing this change in the sun's color from what they remember in their younger years, so you don't appear to be alone.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomebear

I do, and so does my friend. We are both in our 20s.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeskillet
Does anyone own an old copy of a Reba Mcentire/Mcentyre album ? That should clear some confusion up.

Does anyone know how multi-dimensional-phase-shifts effect old CD Albums when someone is screwing with the timeline?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I feel like we're all little ants discussing and arguing over who shifted some grains of dirt in our ant-hill home. Meanwhile, the Universe is teaming with greatly superior life that's totally oblivious to us. Our only hint of their existence is that some of their activities shift grains of dirt in our ant-hill from time to time.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Nothing has been proven true.

Lucky for you though, it's very difficult to debunk these claims, as you guys already have a ready-made excuse, namely, that the time line had changed and only the special have noticed...

Remember though, while you and others ignore what is actually proven, namely how fallible our memory really is, your theory is entering the realms of flat earthers...

Extremely closed minded.

I'm breaking my own rule by replying to this, but I will do it for the benefit of others reading who may be seeking a reinforcement of what they are feeling about all of this.

The fact that humans can have fallible memories does not explain or negate the fact that massive amounts of people are having the same memories that now do not align with the way things appear. For instance, it would be expected that masses of people would struggle to recall the spelling of Arnold Schwarzenegger's name. It is a difficult name to spell, and if you asked ten different people how to spell it, you would probably get at least 3 or 4 different incorrect answers. But we are dealing with simpler names that multitudes of people are all remembering spelled one other way.

The "fallible memory" army cannot explain this. And again, we are not just dealing with the spelling of names with this phenomenon. This involves corporate logos, song lyrics, movie images and so forth.

It would be interesting to see if there are any James Bond fans keeping tabs on this thread. Another recent aspect of ME that is coming into awareness is a scene from the "Moonraker" movie. The big henchman with metallic teeth meets a damsel who catches his fancy. Those who are familiar with the scene insist that the whole punchline of this scene is the fact that after he smiles at her, she flashes a smile back to reveal a mouthful of braces. Therein, there is the irony that they each are "metal mouths." But now, her smile reveales a set of perfect, pearly white teeth, nullifying the entire "joke" that was put forth through the way that many remember it.

The scene is below, and what is interesting here are the dozens of comments (the link is also provided), which stretch back beyond 3 years. The intriguing thing is, it is only within very recent weeks that we see people commenting about remembering the girl having braces. So, if there are sooo many people with these faulty memories, why did none of the dozens of commenters over the course of 3 years "misremember" her having braces, and then suddenly, within the last few weeks, mulitiple people insist that she had braces?

This is outright verification that some type of very recent manipulation has happened with this.

Link to video and comments: www.youtube.com...

And below is a link with a description of this character, Dolly. The description says that she has braces, but the picture right next to the description shows her smiling without braces. There is simply no way this can be due to a "faulty memory." How idiotic would one have to be to give a description of a girl with braces, only to insert a picture with that description that clearly shows her not wearing braces? It is far more logical to conclude that the girl's braces have been deleted from this reality after the website was constructed.

universalexports.net...

Talking about a fallible memory is one thing, but the "skeptics" (shills?) who continue to ignore evidence such as this portray those who are experiencing these things as blithering fools. The condescending tone of these people combined with their continued refusal to acknowledge the legitimacy of these anomalies offers more and more evidence that these skeptics are more than just mere skeptics.

edit on 29-4-2016 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I just went down a rabbit hole. Holy s###

Star Wars: "Luke, I am your father." is apparently, "No, I am your father."

Snow White: "Mirror Mirror on the wall" is apparently, "Magic mirror on the wall"

Mr Rogers: "It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood" is apparently, "It's a beautiful day in this neighbourhood."

HBO: "Sex in the city." is apparently, "Sex and the city."

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
misremembering.
America believes this is a phrase: "The proof is in the pudding".
They think this is what it always is. They then hear the proper phrase "The proof of the pudding is in the eating" and think that is somehow not right, not the original.
Its just them remembering the incorrect phrase of their youth and thinking that was true due to repeating it..some could possibly claim mandela effect by exploring the old quotes and seeing its the second full sentence (that makes logical sense)...because it goes against their incorrect earlier understandings.

Reba..donno..never been a huge fan of her, so couldn't say how it was made, but consider the Depend v Depends discussion.
it was called depends because of comedians and others using it in a sentence that forced an S at the end.
"did the old man wear boxers or briefs?....depends" -zing
But obviously if they just said "depend", it grammatically would just be discussing the brand without the contextual humor.
And people then remembered the joke as the brand moreso than the actual brands name.

But again, logic will help here
If a person is using that, they arent doing it in a wishy washy do I need this or boxers style..depends means it is qualified based on..etc...think english words here
Depend is the brand you use when you depend on a product..and they do. They depend on it. it is depend.

So yeah, you are just going with pop references and foggy memories of humor, lazy remembering, and others influencing.

Prince lyrics:
read out the afterworld line, then read it again as afterlife. it was definately afterworld..but I also thought for a second it was afterlife..its because life is before and after it..however, if it was afterlife instead of afterworld, it would sound like a stuttering fool..same word repeated over and over, and prince made lyrics far more creative than that. I remember that line specifically because as a kid hearing it I remember wondering why he didn't say afterlife, as I heard of that but not afterworld..it made me think of heaven not as some cloud based dimension, but of a new planet..stimulated my imagination with the new weird way of saying it.

Mandela effect is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

It really baffles me how people who have not experienced this, have made them selves into self appointed experts on how wrong we all are....

Wait until it happens to you! You are the ones who will have to swallow your pride and feel not so superior...

Eat some humble pie.
edit on 29-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: Autocorrect played me a fool again! Lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

But how do you account for a change happening while you are looking at it?

But how do you account for a change happening only to North Americans? The Mandela effect doesn't happen to non English speakers, I have checked extensively in Italian and Spanish, both online and asking people personally.

I'm asking you because the OP is ignoring my question purposely and it's clear why.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Agartha because: Quote removed.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wait what is someone saying Billy Graham is alive? Gonna go see if im reading this wrong Cruz then I know this is for real and I never bought it before...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

But how do you account for a change happening while you are looking at it?

But how do you account for a change happening only to North Americans? The Mandela effect doesn't happen to non English speakers, I have checked extensively in Italian and Spanish, both online and asking people personally.

I'm asking you because the OP is ignoring my question purposely and it's clear why.

Maybe no Mandela effect but they run fake news in us then confuse us years later.

Edit- and no im not serious about that. And yes I admit there's nothing in my life outside the us like this...oooh or maybe they've seen judgment day and its baaaaad so theyre trying to edit some of our American culture which is what the bible calls Babylon and as they change the many popular whoredoms it makes sense that it ripple effects other things always seemingly in the realm of pop culture right where you'd expect if indeed our spreading sewage like lady gaga and Katie parry around the world is the no no we did..
edit on 4/29/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

edit on 4/29/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join