It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I just went down a rabbit hole. Holy s###

Star Wars: "Luke, I am your father." is apparently, "No, I am your father."

Snow White: "Mirror Mirror on the wall" is apparently, "Magic mirror on the wall"

Mr Rogers: "It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood" is apparently, "It's a beautiful day in this neighbourhood."

HBO: "Sex in the city." is apparently, "Sex and the city."

Popular misquotes that everyone says which ends up sticking even though they're wrong. Turn around and blame the mandela effect and then everyone uses that excuse as to why they remembered the misquote.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yup! You got it OP there is a nefarious universal plot to trick people into thinking Mcentire's real name is McIntyre! This plot has been in the making for 14.9 billion years and you've quashed it, saving the Earth from certain doom! Man the evil TPTB are really going to be pissed on this one!

Or, on the flip side, people just have shoddy memories. But that's not very likely, its definitely a conspiracy.

/Sarcasm.

But seriously, all this over a misremembered name? I swear ATS used to have higher quality than this crap.
edit on 29-4-2016 by RedEyes619 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedEyes619

I swear ATS used to have higher quality than this crap.

ATS used to have higher quality members too.

Wonder why so many have left? Hmmm.....could it have anything to do with members who post rude remarks that have little or nothing to offer the topic being discussed?

jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Wonder why so many have left? Hmmm.....could it have anything to do with members who post rude remarks that have little or nothing to offer the topic being discussed?

jacy

I admit I was rude. But I'm just super frustrated with the crap being discussed lately - like the magicians are communicating with demons stuff (see here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ). I mean come on!!! Really?

It seems like ATS'ers aren't using logic or rationality anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

jacy

I admit I was rude. But I'm just super frustrated with the crap being discussed lately - like the magicians are communicating with demons stuff (see here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ). I mean come on!!! Really?

It seems like ATS'ers aren't using logic or rationality anymore.

Hun, I'm likely older than you...and what I believe in has changed over the years.

I don't think logic and rationality are going to help. There is far too much going on that we know nothing about.
So much of our history has been burnt (literally) and erased, and yes...history gets rewritten.

The tech that's available now...it could have frightening abilities. Do you think anyone in power will ever admit that to us useless eaters? I don't.

Everything I used to believe has crumbled before my eyes, and I am left wondering what's really going on.
I don't advise thinking like me though...it makes for a rather uncomfortable existence.

jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Massive amounts of people struggle with the use of 3 little words, two, too and to.

That alone puts a big hole in this idea.

You know movies get re-edited quite often, like ET, the original all the cops had guns, but later versions someone went and shopped them all out. Star Wars is well known to have been manipulated hugely in later versions, have you ruled out editing in your above examples?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Massive amounts of people struggle with the use of 3 little words, two, too and to.

Hi...I'm not being snarky (lol) but I do want to ask...when somebody uses the wrong spelling of two/too/to...do you notice it?
I'll be there two.
Come too the kitchen.

Why, you ask? Because it's important.
The reason some of us are freaked out over the spelling of Berenstein Bears is BECAUSE it is familiar to us.

jacygurl
Does that look right?
NO because you're familiar with my name here.

Know what I mean?
jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Very good post - chimes with a dream I had the other day. I had previously heard of the simulation theory, so I didn't dream blind, so to speak, but it was a deep, tangling dream that went on for a long time. The gist of it was that we're all living in an ancestor simulation, that we are the ghosts of what once was, in a dream world created by our future selves. Now that scares me in some ways, but in others I think, damn, that's fascinating....

And if reality were a dreamlike simulation, well these odd little changes, these Mandela Effects, would be a non-catastrophic way to wake us up!! It's like Red Dwarf's "Better than Life", and the Mandela Effects are akin to the scratched writing on Lister's arm, telling him he needs to shake himself out of it...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

But how do you account for a change happening while you are looking at it?

But how do you account for a change happening only to North Americans? The Mandela effect doesn't happen to non English speakers, I have checked extensively in Italian and Spanish, both online and asking people personally.

I'm asking you because the OP is ignoring my question purposely and it's clear why.

Other than the fact that the OP has the task of trying to keep up with replying to hundreds of posts, what is the "clear" reason to be ignoring your question? Have you spoken to every person under every language on the planet? If not, then your claim that this "only happens to North Americans" is unfounded.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

A race change could not be done in a real, organic universe, without causing an horrendous butterfly effect to distort the future.

Therefore, the Eli Whitney Mandela Effect satisfactorily proves, to my mind at least, that we are living in a simulation, being tweaked by a Control System (benevolent, neutral, or nefarious), which is able to affect data without causing tempero-spatial turbulence to ripple outwards through time & space, destroying our consensus reality. If the race of a single person were changed in an organic universe, reality itself would have changed irreconcilably, because their entire hereditary line would have to change, with all the opportunities & restrictions entailed - thus reality could never be the same again?!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

She is being accused of "skin bleaching"...but it's strange how Jewish names are being changed to non-Jewish and black people are turning up white. Seriously...what is going on??
jacy

The Control System has been hijacked by Nazis? Holy #....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Didn't the CIA remote viewing team once say that the past could be amended through a process related to remote viewing? As in, if you go back intending to see something particular, that is what you will see, and then the future is adjusted to reflect what you saw/changed.. I may be wrong, but retrocognition was proven by them, so whether retro-changes are possible, who can say...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

She is being accused of "skin bleaching"...but it's strange how Jewish names are being changed to non-Jewish and black people are turning up white. Seriously...what is going on??
jacy

The Control System has been hijacked by Nazis? Holy #....

Let's just say I have long since given up on the belief that anyone with any power/control over society and this planet...is benevolent, or ever has been...and really has NO concern what happens to us useless eaters.

Pretty much guinea pigs.

jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You know movies get re-edited quite often, like ET, the original all the cops had guns, but later versions someone went and shopped them all out. Star Wars is well known to have been manipulated hugely in later versions, have you ruled out editing in your above examples?

Well, to flip the script, is there any evidence that there are two versions of the scene - one with braces and one with braces? That statement now puts the burden of proof on the claim of an edited version.

Also, if the clip on YouTube is the "edited" version, why did it take three years of comments before people finally starting being confounded about the braces being missing, within just recent weeks? Why did the creator of the website with all of the Bond characters idiotically put a picture of the so-called "edited" scene with no braces next to his description of her with braces?

"Dolly is a short blonde girl with pigtails, glasses and braces."

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Only problem is - there name has changed - Steven Segal - Seagal Katy Segal - Katey Sagal - Courtney Cox - Courtney Cox, Mahatma Ghandi Mathatma Gandhi.

They have changed in real life in real time - and again - they always say their name is the new name.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

When I get home I'll upload it -

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

My ears ring constantly - and if it changes tones - it is normally in my right but lately it is my left - the symptoms never really go away - one just gets more "problematic" than the others so you focus on it.

But you see what I mean, we only see it - and then I think it takes some kind of special empath to want to dig deeper. The rest are like - "if it really was changing it would be on the news"
lol. I was never much of a news believer to begin with.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I knew you were one - I think my super empath powers is to wake up other empaths - much like Desmond at the end of Lost who goes around waking up the rest that are asleep and dead.

And if you aren't suffering from the mercury retrograde - you are very lucky - because most of us are basket cases.

Jacy you are about the only person who I have met that has noticed the whole Jew connection - I am the only one that is always screaming that.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have the insomnia, ringing ears etc... It is 5am here.... I cant sleep, this has taken over my life again. I may need to escape reality for a bit again....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ScubaGirl

I love comments like these - what did your parents think?

And once you start to see the changes - you will see them in your real life.

I actually have a recording of "myself" telling "myself" - I need to call my mom, I'm going to die. but I never said that.
lol.

I have actually heard me cough, and call my cats, when I was on another floor or going up and down the stairs.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join