It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Does anyone remember NASA announcing that the Hubble telescope was to stop transmitting and had come to the end of its life?

I am sure it was around the time the 'oldest photo of the universe' was taken because I recall the article discussing its recent achievements. 2012 i think?
www.space.com...

It was a few years later i realised that Hubble was atill in operation and I assumed my memory was mixed up and it was a different telescope I had read about before. However after coming across this theory and realising that it must have been Hubble since it was the telescope that took the oldest image of the universe i am left wondering.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Does anyone remember NASA announcing that the Hubble telescope was to stop transmitting and had come to the end of its life?

That was Kepler; it had one of its gyros go off line.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why would the Hubble stop transmitting? That's not how decommissioning a satellite works.

They make a decision to stop repairing a satellite and then let it run as long as it can. There is always talk of stopping repairs on Hubble, so you've probably just heard that talk. Media outlets usually throw that out there to garner public support to keep it online.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

If it really happened, what are you going to do about it? Bitch and moan on the internet. Hold a protest. Anything, anyone or any group powerful enough to change our timeline on purpose or even by accident sure wouldn't care.

I'll admit this internet phenomenon is silly and fascinating at the same time, much like the flat earth nonsense. But I'm more cynical than I used to be. I don't care if Vader said Luke, I am your father or No, I am your father. How would either one make a difference in my life. It was part of a movie.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That was Kepler; it had one of its gyros go off line.

This is a very good example how the ME works, someone remembers something differently to what actually happened!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sally Fields.

AI dropped the 's' at the end of her name. Sloppy, sloppy!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Are you joking?

You think the lady who said "they like me, they really like me" had an s on the end of her name?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yes. And she made really good cookies. That's why everyone liked her so much.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'm not joking. I'm an old fan of, "The Flying Nun." I loved that show. It was Fields. YouTuber MoneyBags73 has a video with a lot of old captures with her name being Fields. I didn't watch the whole video, just a few minutes. I don't need anyone to tell me it was Fields.

I wasn't paying much attention whenever she came out with her "they really like me" exclamation so that is not familiar to me. Was that the Oscars? I never paid much attention to the Hollywood award scene and even less so now.

What was the movie she was in with the cotton farm? Norma Rae. She was really good in that. I watched that a few times. Sally Fields. She will always be Sally Fields to me. Always.

I worry about you.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So you didn't pay close attention to Hollywood but you're sure it was Sally Fields? Are you sure your aren't confusing it with Sally Field's acting career? Or A movie of Sally Field's?
edit on 10-7-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm sure. I'm positive. I was a fan of hers way back. I saw and heard her name plenty of times without having to see the Oscars.

'Tis very interesting about so many disappearing "s's."

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I watched her in Gidget. Sally Field.

Of course, Mrs. Fields does make good cookies.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Actually, she said, "You like me! Right now! You like me!"

Or, at least that is my memory of her speech, and what happened in my timeline.

Gettin' old ain't for sissies. I imagine that memory is one of the first things...... to

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

MANDELLA EFFECT!!!!!!! You are correct. I couldn't remember the exact phrase but was jaded by The Mask's version of it

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
'Silence of the lambs quote:

It "puts" the lotion on its skin has changed to

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin......

WTF.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If you build it HE will come.......

?what?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Who was it that came? Who was Costner''s character happy to see?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, i thought the whole team?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What about "rubs" the lotion? Is that normal?
I could have sworn it was "puts"....

edit on 12-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I always swore it was "puts" as well until I watched it a few years ago. I think it got misquoted so often in popular media people just started remembering it wrong.

Joe specifically refers to Mann's father. Earlier in the movie Mann says "People will come" to watch games if he builds a field.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join