It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

My favorite part of that:

dont tell people what they do and do not see

It's a video. You can only see what is in the video. It's such a victim mentality.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The video of those two stoners was posted way long ago. They have proof of nothing outside of their own crazy ideas.

Weed ruins your memory bro

a reply to: JimNasium

edit on 21-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Yes. Must be. There's just no way you could remember it incorrectly. Seeing how our memories are biologically perfect and the images in our third-eye are always correct.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dark Knight is a weird one....

I was just adding how the history of the Black Knight satellite warped over time... www.abovetopsecret.com... "We won’t go deep into the subject because there are so many other indications, that we must keep our eye on the big picture. Just some reservations: - first of all the name of the satellite: as if he was doomed to end in a commercial spot of the Pepsi company. So he could be made ridiculous. Just don’t let mislead you. - why authorities who have all the means to prove the nature of the black knight are not giving us a credible explanation? - some claim that Tesla was the first who discovered the satellite. And although Tesla believed in extra terrestrial intelligent beings, the discovery of the satellite by him cannot be proven. - in the 50’s several sources mention the satellite (see link to the first page of the site below). - the satellite would orbit first one of the poles and by its return it would orbit the other pole. Strange because in the 50’s no human satellite seemed to be able doing that. (Today they can do it anyway.) - it must been said authorities were once proud to announce that the black knight was a piece of the Discoverer rocket. (Something that simply not could have been the case – see also the link that follows.) We won’t keep on arguing because we can’t prove anything. Of course not. Because again you must see the big picture to see that all the indications about our extra terrestrial origins are covered up. And please don’t tell us that this is not possible. Because it is possible. For those who want to know more we give you a link to one of the best conspiracy websites in the world . Another bit of trivia is that just before Kehoe's book came out in 1955, another book hit the stores that year. Aimed at late teens, it is a near perfect predecessor of the "black knight" tale. I think Kehoe used some phrasing and description from that, and kiddies read it the same year that they read Kehoe's book, and it sort of melded together in their memories as the years went by. The result being that "Secret of the Marauder Satellite" ended up being recalled as a topic in Kehoe's 'nonfiction' book. And a legend was born. "

edit on 22-6-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
s101.photobucket.com...
This link takes you to an image that shows Depends spelled with an s on the end.
Am I on a different timeline from youall?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tbarint
s101.photobucket.com...
This link takes you to an image that shows Depends spelled with an s on the end.
Am I on a different timeline from youall?

This makes me wonder where that picture originally came from.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
The same place this one did
s101.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tbarint

That's a photo shopped image...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
thought experiment:

if everyone disregard their own memories as evidence for ME; pretend you dont have any memories at all:
What other evidence are there to suggest that ME is happening and is real?

Be it a psyop, parallell universes or anything.
Just curious as to what else there is, that points to something is happening.

I've read here for years. But never commented.
This is wired, so wired for me I've made an account.

To me it's time slips into parallel timelines - I only say this cause my dreams have told me for years I've been moving threw timelines.... I kinda took it with a pinch.
It seemed real, but I'm sceptical by nature.

What I'm experiencing with this is very very wired.
edit on 23-6-2016 by outsidein because: learning forum

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: outsidein

When you threw it, did it hit the wire?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I'm not sure I threw anything.

As I said, I'm sceptical and also dyslexic with ADHD traits. Perhaps that's why I experience this, I'm totaly prepared to be wrong and delusional.

It's not provable though in anyway.

I'm a visual person and not from USA so many of the Youtube vids I don't relate to. The film ones I'm also prepared to pass of as possible miss-remembering.

The effects that puzzle me more are the visual ones. Car logos and the Mona Lisa as examples.

Mona Lisa hummm it could be monitor settings that make the 'enigmatic' smile more happy now.

But then there is stuff like the Volvo & VW logo and are just plain wrong to me

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, OP, after 178 pages of this thread I still say DEPENDS is what it was.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: outsidein

How many Volvo's and VW's have you owned?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Did you wear them regularly?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Thanks for the chuckle! The answer is no, still don't and have no plans to start.

Tip: KMB's stock is off about a buck and a half at the moment but I'm sure they'll survive the turmoil.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Watching a repeat from 2015 episode of The Simpsons. They say SEX IN THE CITY. Not that anyone cares...

Episode: Cue Detective, 2015

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Did weiners use to be wieners?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Do you know that the Simpsons aren't allowed to use the actual name of the show? It's called copyright infringement.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

this is where your entire " mandela effect " actually beaks down

the simpsons does not validate your delusion - it actually falsifies it

because :

the existance of the simpsons " sex in the city " transcript in this alledged ` timeline ` - in the absence of any DVD sleeve ,TV guide etc etc etc demonstrates that the simpsons version is inncorrect and as pointed out previously a deliberate act to avoid copyright infingement

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join