It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
A couple of the verses that many people believe have been changed in the KJV Bible supposedly relate to the "rapture theory."

Have you seen the newest (as of this moment) ME "discovery" in the King James Bible? Matthew 27:9 now speaks of Jeremy the prophet instead of Jeremiah.

9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value

This is the 1611 KJV we are talking about here, not some hip new translation. I've seen that many in the fundamentalist Christian camp are desperately trying to avoid the reality of their changing Bible and the Mandela Effect, but I don't know how much longer they will be able to keep their heads in the sand on this.

If these Bible alterations continue, I don't see any way how this won't end up in mass hysteria throughout Christianity. We are already talking about a religion that has 20 or 30 thousand segregations and denominations based on differenecs in biblical interpretations, what translation should be used, disputes over spurious passages in the Bible, etc. Now throw in the element of debating over what has "always been" in the Bible and what has been altered, and I just can't see any way that this won't throw the entire institution into complete chaos, if this continues.
edit on 2-6-2016 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tigertatzen

But I'm not certain if these folks are talking about actual chunks of the US suddenly aren't there.

I'm not certain that they know what they are talking about at all.

I'm not certain of a lot of things anymore.

Can you please not be grumpy and at least tell me if you think that IF large chunks of land suddenly vanished...by whatever means...could it conceivably end up rearranging the global geography?

I don't think that happened (and fervently hope it didn't), but I am trying to imagine if it were to actually happen, could that conceivably explain the displacement of various other land masses around the globe?

In my hypothetical scenario though, it's dependent on whether or not the hypothetical extra states equaled extra land mass. If that were the case, could it redecorate the rest of the planet? Come on Phage, walk on the wild side a little. I don't have cookies but I've got KitKats, without the hyphen....

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Can you please not be grumpy and at least tell me if you think that IF large chunks of land suddenly vanished...by whatever means...could it conceivably end up rearranging the global geography?
Sure. Why not. If large chunks of land (or non-existant states) could vanish, anything could happen. Right? Maybe they went to Narnia.

I don't think that happened (and fervently hope it didn't), but I am trying to imagine if it were to actually happen, could that conceivably explain the displacement of various other land masses around the globe?
What displacement would that be? Start with nonsense and you only get deeper into it.

edit on 6/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Sure. Why not. If large chunks of land (or non-existant states) could vanish, anything could happen. Right? Maybe they went to Narnia.

What displacement would that be?

Le sigh...I know that you've got an imagination in there somewhere. It's a shame that you prefer to remain contentious. It was worth a shot, anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I have a fine imagination.
The difference is, I know the difference.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

My question was posed on an imaginary scenario. That was all it was, just a hypothetical query.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

My question was posed on an imaginary scenario. That was all it was, just a hypothetical query.

Right.
And my imagination said, "sure, why not?" Right?

edit on 6/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Right.
And my imagination said, "sure, why not?" Right?

Blah. Ok, you win. I give up.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Now throw in the element of debating over what has "always been" in the Bible and what has been altered, and I just can't see any way that this won't throw the entire institution into complete chaos, if this continues.

No worries. When you reach godlike status you can fix it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

No worries. When you reach godlike status you can fix it.

I will never reply to you again.

I don't have any reason to doubt those who say they remember more than fifty states simply because I myself do not, but I'd love to know what they were called. Were they territories that became states or was the entire geography different and there were actually states that are no longer here?

The webpage linked to below discusses that.

Hoss listed the 52 states as he recalls them, including Puerto Rico and D.C.:

1. Alabama, 2. Alaska, 3. Arizona, 4. Arkansas 5. Colorado 6. California, 7. Connecticut, 8. Delaware, 9. Florida, 10. Georgia, 11. Hawaii, 12. Illinois, 13. Indiana, 14. Idaho, 15. Iowa, 16. Kentucky, 17. Kansas, 18. Louisiana, 19. Massachusetts, 20. Maryland, 21. Mississippi, 22. Maine, 23. Missouri, 24. Michigan 25. Minnesota, 26. Montana, 27. New Jersey, 28. New York, 29. North Carolina 30. New Hampshire, 31. Nevada, 32. Nebraska, 33. North Dakota 34. New Mexico, 35. Oklahoma, 36. Ohio, 37. Oregon, 38. Pennsylvania, 39. Puerto Rico. 40. Rhode Island 41. South Carolina, 42. South Dakota, 43. Tennessee, 44. Texas, 45. Utah, 46. Virginia, 47. Vermont, 48. Wisconsin, 49. West Virginia, 50. Washington, 51. Wyoming, 52. Washington DC
51 or 52 United States?

I haven't found anyone who claims that the geography was significantly different in the United States. I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless to look for people who have the same memories as you.

Here are some reasons that I see.

1. There is no way to know if the people are telling the truth. There are always scam artists who are looking for any angle.

2. Even if you find someone who genuinely has the same memories as you, what good does that do? Are you going to sit around and talk about the "good old days"?

3. Based on my research, there appears to be people from different former realities who have converged on this one. So, you may find someone who has some experiences/memories that are the same as yours but that doesn't mean that you're from the same reality that they are.

I know all of that sounds crazy. I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't experiencing it. I like what the man in the video below says. It seems like an excellent commentary on what's going on.

www.youtube.com...

If that actually happened, it might still be ongoing. Things might still be changing...like wakes in the water of a lake after a boat has made a sudden turn or acceleration. Other boats in the area will be displaced ever so slightly, over and over, until the motion of the water plays itself out. Just a thought that occurred to me. What do you think?

That sounds possible to me. I think we can only speculate about what's going on.

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: Profusion
A couple of the verses that many people believe have been changed in the KJV Bible supposedly relate to the "rapture theory."

Have you seen the newest (as of this moment) ME "discovery" in the King James Bible? Matthew 27:9 now speaks of Jeremy the prophet instead of Jeremiah.

9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value

This is the 1611 KJV we are talking about here, not some hip new translation. I've seen that many in the fundamentalist Christian camp are desperately trying to avoid the reality of their changing Bible and the Mandela Effect, but I don't know how much longer they will be able to keep their heads in the sand on this.

If only 1% of Christians notice the change, it will be noteworthy but it won't affect Christianity. As of now, I've heard estimates for those experiencing the Mandela Effect ranging from thousands to millions to billions. I think if it were billions than it would be news all over the world.

Millions of people experiencing the Mandela Effect seems to be right to me but that's a wild guess. How many of them are Christians? Based on what I've seen, a high percentage of them are. However, if only a few million Christians notice the Mandela Effect, Christianity as an institution will keep right on going without missing a beat.

The following verse bothers me the most:

Luke 19:27 Jesus: 'But those mine enemies...slay them before me.'

I used to study the KJV Bible almost every day and I do not remember Jesus saying "slay them before me." It's so out of character for Jesus that it doesn't make sense. Plus, it contradicts one of the ten commandments no matter how you slice it.

Outside of myself, I only know of two people who reported that verse as a Mandela Effect.

Another one that's got me is the use of the words "stuff", "bank", and "penny." The words are really out of place and I don't recall them being used at all in the KJV Bible before.

And another thing, the use of "O" as a word in the KJV Bible. I haven't seen anyone report that one as never having been there before but I don't recall that ever being used in the KJV Bible in my previous awareness.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

4 simple questions :

1 - name the govenor of peuto rico // DC
2 - name the state capitals
3 name the representitives [
4 name the senators - as in sit in the US senate

DC and peuto rico are NOT states , get over it

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Concerning the word "penny" in the Bible. I have no knowledge of that word being used in the Bible in my previous experience.

However, look at the thread below. I quoted a Bible verse that has the word "penny" just two months ago.

'Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's', a recipe for revolution?

What does that mean? I cannot support the theory below with evidence, I'm just throwing it out there for feedback:

My first thought is that it was posted in this reality but not by me. It was posted by a simulation of me which would have read the word "penny" and not thought anything of it (because it's always been that way here).

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

4 simple questions :

1 - name the govenor of peuto rico // DC
2 - name the state capitals
3 name the representitives [
4 name the senators - as in sit in the US senate

DC and peuto rico are NOT states , get over it

I have no memory of there ever being more or less than 50 states in my entire life. I was just answering tigertatzen's question. The topic of this thread is the Mandela Effect so you have expect the conversation to go off in all sorts of directions.

Remember, we're in the Skunk Works forum.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think she is referring to me when she tells of the person who "harasses" everyone. And I said the heart is in the center "SLIIIIGHTLY" to the left.
Those were my words.
I claimed though that CPR was indeed done in dead center, and I demonstrated that with some pictures.

Agartha chimed in and said he/she also do CPR that way, in the UK.

Agartha has always been very polite (contrary to myself) and asked Tiger for some documents of her CPR training, since she claimed that she does it two fingers from the left nipple.

I was surprised to hear that, since that was not what the CPR instructor taught us - and neither taught Agartha who lives in the UK - and Im from Swe - this is why it was interesting to see some of Tigers manuals, that tell the same story - i.e two fingers from the left nipple.

tiger did not however, show any such manual, and is now referring to google.
Google is not interesting as google shows the same thing that both me an Agartha has been taught.

What IS interesting, is documentation proving that tigers training in the US - i.e two fingers from the left nipple is correct.
Of course I believe her, but since both me and Agartha has never heard of that technique before - and we are both trained with the same training - it would undoubtedly be very interesting to read.

Again, nothing to do with ME - nothing to do with harassment - it would simply be of great interest to read that manual!
Neither me nor Agartha distrusted Tiger in that regard - we simply wanted to read it for ourselves - considering how strange it sounded to us.
Seeing as fingers can be of different size, and nipple placement can be of different .. well placement.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I mean if its someone with huge breasts, two fingers from the nipple would still be on the boob wouldnt it?
Dammit, now I got boobs on my mind
edit on 2-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Yes, if chunks of land mass disappeared from reality, it would undoubtedly cause displacements of other land masses left behind. It could explain South America being further to the east, but wouldnt cause NZ to shift from North of AU to South of AU.
Then again.. as phage pointed out already..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I remember 56 states or at LEAST 5x states.
Absolutely positive

Like I said a week ago, when I first heard of the 50 states I was sure there had been a state consolidation and thought nothing more of it.
Learning that it has always been 50 states, or at least it has never been more - I was very surprised.
It is one of my 7 MEs.

The mind works in funny ways

I wonder if we will ever figure out fully, how our mind works. Perhaps in the far future we will.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You explained your CPR technique. I explained mine which is the same taught in many countries and I am rude and condescending? Why is it ok for you to explain but not me? If you had asked me to back up my claims I'd have done it immediately. Why is is so bad asking you about this? This is why, you said:

LS compressions are not done in the center. They're done about three finger widths from the left nipple, proximal to the midline. That includes the cardiac notch, which is the only "soft spot" in the chest surrounding the heart.

If compressions were done dead center, the pressure would never reach the heart through the breastplate to stimulate an electrical impulse. It is also the number one way people break the xyphoid process during BLS.

And I explained why I disagreed with what you said. I asked you for literature because I went online and I only found the same technique I've learned. This is from the American Heart Association: LINK

The information you posted, if it exists, it's not public.

I will obviously not reply to you again, just this one time so people can see I can back up my CPR technique and you can't, and that you are not ignoring me because I was rude, anybody reading my post can see that. But I have emailed the American Heart Association with what you have said, asking for their opinion.

Have a good life. Sorry OP for being off topic, but I was not the one who started talking about CPR.

originally posted by: alienDNA
I mean if its someone with huge breasts, two fingers from the nipple would still be on the boob wouldnt it?
Dammit, now I got boobs on my mind

Exactly. What about an elderly woman who's nipple is in the middle of the stomach? What about those with a mastectomy?
This is why you place the heel of your hand on the sternum, because the sternum is always in the same position. If the American Heart Association replies to me I'll let you know. Thanks for being so nice

edit on 2-6-2016 by Agartha because: Added stuff........

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Have you tried searching with other search engines, other then Google. Try using Tor to search deeper in the internet, use the time machine website to go back to older websites that the name shows on, to see if there is a switch between one website reading the proper name to the new name. If you need any assistance on any of that, message me.

Changing names of a product is not unfamiliar however, neither is changing a name. Someone sometimes does not like how there name reads or changes it for another and then wishes to make their lives reflect it. A product name may not look as good as it once did in retro font as it does not in modern fonts.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

There are infinite universes so more than likely our consciousness is only in one. Meanwhile, a version of ourselves is being simulated in all of the other universes. It would be possible but highly unlikely for two people or more to be in the same universe.

That's a very interesting thought. I have pondered on related issues a couple of times, most specifically regarding something to do with my own family - I'm not willing to asscribe validity to it in my example, purely because it's too unpleasant for words. It was based on a lucid dream I had (became lucid partway through). In the dream, I was in a strange building, which had apparently become my house. I became lucid by experimenting with changing the time on an old-fashioned digital alarm clock with red numbers. After I became lucid I walked to the other side of what was basically a large attic space, full of relics from former occupants. A demonic figure, a woman with a veiled face, highlighted that she/ 'they' had replaced my infant son with a cloned replica of him. At this point I began rebuking & praying against this figure with furious anger - I was so upset and angered by this allegation that I ended up waking myself out of the dream before I could take it any further to discover what was really going on. There's reasons why I found this even more disturbing than it ordinarily would be, but I can't go into them here. As far as I'm concerned, of course, my son is my son, I love him the same as I ever did - the darkness was just trying to get a reaction/ screw with my head.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

and the names of states 51 ~ 56 were ?

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join