It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well here is a picture I wasn't planning on getting today. Just happened to get up at the right time. This coon had no interest in the chickens whatsoever. In fact they were following it around. It showed no signs of sickness. I'm also posting this below before people deem it noteworthy to tell me it isn't a good sign to see raccoons in the daytime:

While it is true that a rabid raccoon will exhibit a variety of unusual behaviors, activity during daytime is most definitely not a guaranteed indicator of rabies. You see, although raccoons are primarily nocturnal, they do often get some stuff done during the day. It is not at all unusual for a raccoon to be active in the middle of the day. They can't just sleep from dawn to dusk without doing anything. They may go off in search of food or drink. This is especially true of nursing female raccoons, who have a bunch of babies to take care of, and who have extra nutritional requirements, because they are nursing their young. In the spring, you're sure to see some mother raccoons gathering extra food during the daytime, so that they can produce more milk.

LINK TO SOURCE

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I got this picture of her too. Actually I got a lot of pictures, but this will do for now!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Your photos are amazing

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Happy Saturday folks.

Playing with my band tonight and listening to some tunes to get me in the mood.

I hope you enjoy this little tune and hope you all have a great evening.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Nice tune, you have a gig tonight?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What a day so far. I hurt myself good and proper.

There's a trailer here. It's empty and used for storage. I turned a room into a kennel for my dogs. One is in heat and they're both escape artists that make Houdini look bad. I have to barricade the room, plus the outer door (which has no actual door in it) to keep the male dogs out. I put a door across it and have a bar between it and the wall to brace it. Well, somehow this door falls forward. I'm standing on cinder blocks, mind you. It knocked me off balance and I fall forward without being able to let go of the falling door. I fell right on top of it, scraped my arms up, and worst of all, it pulled my shoulders (which are in agony anyway) in a bad way. Now they hurt like a son of a gun. The whole joint hurts, even between the shoulder blades. Cue numerous cuss words in interesting combinations here.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yeah, just about to leave.

Should be a good one!!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ah, not so good for you then.

Here's hoping it only gets better for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Rock on friend

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks, man. No it doesn't look good so far.

That's an interesting song you put on. I've never heard of them. Is that the kind of music your band plays?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hope it's not serious Skid !

🤕🤕

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Thanks. I hope not too. At least I didn't pull them out of the socket so there's that. I think it's just a strain.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HELLO ALL...I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HAPPY 29TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY SYX...THIS IS THE DAY WE MEET NOT WHEN WE GOT MARRIED...I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL...SORRY FOR THE BAD TIMES WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GOOD TIMES FOR NOW ON..I WILL TRY MY BEST AT IT..PLUS THIS IS ALSO MY ANNIVERSARY FOR BEING AT THE SHED..I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS MAYBE 2 NOT SURE..WELL I HOPE EVERY ONE HAS A GREAT DAY...I KNOW SYX AND I WILL...I JUST WISHED I KNEW WHERE MY DAM GLASSES WERE..I WAS GOING TO PUT 29 CHEERS BUT I BETTER NOT...
edit on 30-4-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Hope it's not serious Skid !

🤕🤕

G'day mate

It's not often this happens, you on the coffee end and me on the beer, yet both of us coherent

Mark the date

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
HELLO ALL...I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HAPPY 29TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY SYX...THIS IS THE DAY WE MEET NOT WHEN WE GOT MARRIED...I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL...SORRY FOR THE BAD TIMES WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GOOD TIMES FOR NOW ON..I WILL TRY MY BEST AT IT..PLUS THIS IS ALSO MY ANNIVERSARY FOR BEING AT THE SHED..I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS MAYBE 2 NOT SURE..WELL I HOPE EVERY ONE HAS A GREAT DAY...I KNOW SYX AND I WILL...I JUST WISHED I KNEW WHERE MY DAM GLASSES WERE..I WAS GOING TO PUT 29 CHEERS BUT I BETTER NOT...

Way to go CC and Syx

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
If you're coherent you're not trying hard enough. Just kidding, man. How goes the weekend?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
If you're coherent you're not trying hard enough. Just kidding, man. How goes the weekend?

Just like my school reports Skiddy

"Must try harder"

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Nice post CC! Happy Anniversary to You!

I am one strungover dude! Last night was a blast!!
Alcohol, dancing, karaoke! What a great combination!!

I Love You too CC!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Thanx Cody Bro!! We had a great time last night. Our Daughter, one of them, and her fiance did karaoke in a bar across the mississippi river from us, so we went there. Had a lot of fun! (CC, DO NOT POST THAT VID!!!!!!)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
OH sorry. HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Hope You are all having a good day!
Mine will be better after I pour down some coffee!! LOL!!

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join