It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Thank you. I'd be glad to swap messages with you fromtime to time.

And @Cody, I just read your PM. Thank you for that. I'll write back later. Have to go offline now and get some grocery shopping done, and then some washing.

I'll catch up with you all later.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Never

and I repeat NEVER

mess with jacy and the last donut

you will lose

ALWAYS

a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: cody599
I'd rather not discuss much about what it's like to be on Staff. It's great in some ways and very tough in others. We see all the worst that people can post, including images that are truly the stuff of nightmares, but we also see some of the most wonderful examples of people caring for others.

Just a little note for everyone: if you see a really great post that you think is applause-worthy -- something very special -- then by all means alert it to staff and tell them that you think it's great. The alert button is not just to tell staff about bad stuff. You are free to let us know about good things as well.

You're a diamond

regardless of mod status....................... as a member...............

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
MIke, at any time just PM me - I have been in similar situatons, and if you ever need an ear I am your man.

a reply to: JustMike

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Wot Cody said * 1000000000

originally posted by: cody599

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: cody599
I'd rather not discuss much about what it's like to be on Staff. It's great in some ways and very tough in others. We see all the worst that people can post, including images that are truly the stuff of nightmares, but we also see some of the most wonderful examples of people caring for others.

Just a little note for everyone: if you see a really great post that you think is applause-worthy -- something very special -- then by all means alert it to staff and tell them that you think it's great. The alert button is not just to tell staff about bad stuff. You are free to let us know about good things as well.

You're a diamond

regardless of mod status....................... as a member...............

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Jacy, it's about time you get your butt back in here! We left you donuts and everything.

Hi hunny!
I'm expecting you and I to share the 'hostess' duty here...it's way too much for one person.

Yesterday I wrote a thread regarding a personal experience, so I was rather invested in it.
Besides, you were here so I took a vacation day, lol.

I've decided to turn my anger for this 'incident' and turn it into a story. I'm angry beyond belief, so it's going to be a murder story. Believe it or not...I've managed to figure out how to make it....
death by donut.

jacy

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Murder by donut - I luvs it !!!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This place like the last Shed is moving at warp speed. I usually pop in and out of here throughout the day and night trying to keep up. You need running shoes in here. The shoes clash with my dress though.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks guys sorry I disappeared there I'm at work and it's been a long busy day could do with that drink again ha ha
In fact as I was saying earlier I have just became active here that was not true and I actually can't believe I nearly forgot I'm sure somewhere in the vaults I done some personal ghost experience story I can't think how long ago it was but it was ages ago 😊

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think a pair of Adidas are required before entiring here

a reply to: Night Star

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

OMG, that was so awesome!!!!!!!! Loved it!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: brutal

I LOVE ghost stories!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I agree with Night Star. I love ghost stories. Can you share one?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
And not forgetting a big congratulations on getting this far am sure it will go far I'm here to join in and have fun and plenty of chit chat 😊

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you haven't posted that much, it would probably be easy to find your post under your profile. If you do find it, drop a link here so we can read it. I like ghost stories too!

Speaking of which, I watched the GHost Hunters you posted last night NS. Jason was actually my Roto Rooter guy before he started doing the show. He was so excited about it. I know enough to know that he would be very disgruntled having to hoax things for the show. At least he would drag his feet kicking and screaming even if he was overruled.

Your other post about Rhode Island made me nostalgic. I did notice they don't show All the neighborhoods!

Just adding comments to one post to save space!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Care to clarify that? Could be taken a lot of ways...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Really??? No # Sherlock!

originally posted by: Quantum12

Sorry I call Troll

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join