It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You missed the funniest one and if I talk about it I would be banned too lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
You know how it is...you get enraged at the stupidity of other people and just want to slam a chair into their heads...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: Night Star

Blasphemy!!!!

No marshmallows? No SMORES?!

What sort of country is this?

I just simply cannot go, then!

*crosses arms shaking head pouting*

Cannot go!

But they must have some goodies that we don't have, so you'll be fine. You're coming with us!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
You know how it is...you get enraged at the stupidity of other people and just want to slam a chair into their heads...

As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I knew there would be trouble in there.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
There will be more, I'm sure. There been some really out there threads.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Like I replied to the OP he should reword it because his current wording is not what he then said he wanted out of it...I mean. I'm going to sound like a pretentious arse now, but with language slight changes can greatly alter meaning. Now with the OP he misworded it and either did not reread before posting or lacks some critical reading skills to see just what it means.

Or I misunderstood, but I'm pretty sure I am right about the meaning with the wording/phrasing used. Eh, trouble. I need something to calm down...maybe some New Model Army or Tom Waits.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I suppose!

WIS says there are men with accents so...

there's always THAT! LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If I were to be banned, hmm what should my new name be.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I suppose!

WIS says there are men with accents so...

there's always THAT! LOL

LOL, men with accents is enough for me to want to go!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If I were to be banned, hmm what should my new name be.

You aren't going to get banned because you are going to stay away from threads that bother you. Hang with us and it will be cool.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hay Chirp, there are all sorts of "accents" that we could listen to. The waves against the shore, whispering on the rocks. the murmur of soft voices in sounds we don't understand with our minds but grasp with our hearts.

And we could just go sit on a cloud together, holding hands, while we count raindrops. Tears of heavenly blessing falling on those we love.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Being caged up by mother...I love it here, but there's a whole world out there. Ah, you're probably right. They closed that thread, I made two additional comments to Swills(someone I've never politically agreed with). Eh, not bad like the first. Hell even he wasn't bad. Somewhat annoying and perhaps I am in a tad bit of a weakened/emotional state due to other things. Mother is always right...this time anyways. Hugs!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Now THAT is something that sounds heavenly.

And what a vacation it would be!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Hay Chirp, there are all sorts of "accents" that we could listen to. The waves against the shore, whispering on the rocks. the murmur of soft voices in sounds we don't understand with our minds but grasp with our hearts.

And we could just go sit on a cloud together, holding hands, while we count raindrops. Tears of heavenly blessing falling on those we love.

OK, come clean and admit you are a famous author or poet! God I love how you write! It draws me in every time. So enchanting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Being caged up by mother...I love it here, but there's a whole world out there. Ah, you're probably right. They closed that thread, I made two additional comments to Swills(someone I've never politically agreed with). Eh, not bad like the first. Hell even he wasn't bad. Somewhat annoying and perhaps I am in a tad bit of a weakened/emotional state due to other things. Mother is always right...this time anyways. Hugs!

Caged up by Mother? I almost spit my water out! LOL

I had a feeling the thread would get closed down. I mean the title alone was an invitation for trouble. In my opinion anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes! Caged up by mother in the Shed! Hah! Is it really that funny?

I'm somewhat surprised. It would have made more sense to me that the thread would have remained barren.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I don't think you would be banned.

Perhaps 'spanked'. I've been spanked and it wasn't bad. LOL

I guess my confusion is with someone posting up a thread asking for 'offensive' material and then

other participants getting upset when the offensive material is posted.

It just seems like a great big circle, if you will.

I wouldn't have chosen that particular thread but it's a big world and to each his own.

Posting information or comedy or a funny photo does NOT necessarily mean that one agrees with it. IMO

I post in the funny pic thread. I don't necessarily agree with it all but, it is worth a chuckle sometimes!

my two cents. NOT trying to bring the Shed down. This should be our escape and I apologize in advance for my 'rant'.

[/rant]

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly!

Uh-huh. what gives WIS?

You are an author aren't you!?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't know. I figure if I do something wrong I'll get banned and bye bye. Other times I feel I ought to leave ATS behind and not come back, but then I realize. Well, what then. Who do I have? No one. I am alone and I rely on ATS, specifically the Shed now, for companionship. My solitary/isolationist policy has gone further than I ever wanted and for now there is no reversing it. I apologize if I ever bring the Shed down. I am not great with dealing with emotions and I have little more, if anything/anyone, than the Shed.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Yes! Caged up by mother in the Shed!

Yeah she keeps you locked up in a dog cage and throws kibble at you. You're so mistreated.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join