It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Speaking of stories, I had asked earlier if anyone posted anything in this new shed yet as I came in so late.

I was wondering if anyone was planning on writing?????

What happened to Errollorre?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I get it.

I think that most of us who congregate here are being genuine. It could be why we are drawn together. No ego. Nothing to prove. Genuine caring and concern for our fellow man. Really. I know that I enjoy everyone's company when I am here. I have been through some tribulations and trials and when I needed just to talk those out to people who were removed from the immediate situation, it helped. I am forever grateful for my friends who have the wise ability to 'get me over the humps' so to speak. I wish that someday I can repay the favors.
I really shouldn't speak for others.
There are a few here who know me well and I would hope they would tell you there is no BS. What you see is what you get.

IRL and on the internet.

Comfort and security will come with time. And you will trust that you can trust. I know that we don't 'hang out' physically in real life (well some have when they had the Gathering) but, I believe we are kindred spirits in a sense. I mentioned that to someone earlier in a PM and I hope they took it to heart!

You will see, someday.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well. I trust my friend. I consider him my brother. He trusts me. Love him, he's my brother after all. It's a brotherly love. Well, I like to believe so. Helped each other out, still do. I really like the people that have gotten close to me. That includes the people of the Shed. But I feel like I am the Sun. If you're too far from me it isn't any good and you won't like me, probably see me as an idiot. If you get close, but not too close you'll like me a lot. But if you get too close you'll hate me the same(or more) as if you were too far.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I want to continue my love story. Maybe later. My mom(real) is coming tomorrow!!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What happened to Errollorre?

He posted a poem earlier in the short story forum I think. Otherwise I haven't seen him.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

that if I left it wouldn't really matter. Who really cares. Don't know one another in reality. It doesn't really matter.

It all matters and those who truly care matter. Open your eyes and see that there are people listening to you.
WE CARE and you must care too.
Merry Meet Tiamat. It is heart warming that you opened up. )))))HUGS(((((((

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Speaking of stories, I had asked earlier if anyone posted anything in this new shed yet as I came in so late.
I was wondering if anyone was planning on writing?????

So glad you asked! LOL

I have a story line in my mind. It's saved as Shed 5 and it will continue after the last entry I made in Shed 4.

Where Bird found the Shed empty and headed down the path to find her friends. She is back in 'real life' now. No longer in the cage or with her husband 'The Cat'.
She is a human who can shapeshift into a bird...LOL

This should be 'trippy'!

link   
Happy Birthday to my Dad in heaven!

link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I like to believe that. I am sincere. I don't like to be kind falsely. But I don't like being excessively mean if I wish ill. So, if I ever say that I'm here for anyone, I mean it. Just send a PM, a comment here, anything, I am there for you and everyone. One of the career choices I am curious of is guidance counselor in a high school; in order to help young people with issues. I take extreme pleasure from helping others with emotional issues.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I really shouldn't open up. Emotions are not my strong suit. I can easily cry and I hate it. I should be a stone wall. I want to be that. Just show no emotion to anyone outside of me. No sad emotion I mean.

I care, about all of you. Love you all, don't y'all know?
edit on 29-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Happy Birthday! Sir, I do not know you, but you should definitely be proud of your wonderful daughter. She is amazing! Hope you're having fun celebrating up there.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't have a Skid Mark story planned. He made it back to his world, with an option of being able to come back. Right now he's enjoying the Circus life until the next story line.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wis and Bird are wonderful and wise Aunties. You see Tiamat, you have worth and are loved and appreciated.

Bird, I look forward to your story, sounds wonderful!

Thanks Skid, hope Tom comes back soon.

Jacy disappeared too. Hope the migraines aren't back.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You could always create other characters too if you'd like.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Happy Birthday! Sir, I do not know you, but you should definitely be proud of your wonderful daughter. She is amazing! Hope you're having fun celebrating up there.

HUGS!!!!!!! Thank you for saying that! It will be his first heavenly Birthday with my Mom.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Quantum12
I remember that one. I had one removed that had a title something like "How to butcher a human carcass". It had to do with cannibalism. You know, if a shtf situation.

I missed that one and would love to had seen it! Lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A reunion oh I'm so happy!! Because, you know. They're together and that is a great thing! HUGS!!!!

They are wise. I love them, for themselves, for their kindness. All of you, really.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: TNMockingbird
I like to believe that. I am sincere. I don't like to be kind falsely. But I don't like being excessively mean if I wish ill. So, if I ever say that I'm here for anyone, I mean it. Just send a PM, a comment here, anything, I am there for you and everyone. One of the career choices I am curious of is guidance counselor in a high school; in order to help young people with issues. I take extreme pleasure from helping others with emotional issues.

What a wonderful choice! I say go for it! Sounds rewarding!

link   
I know. I'll think about it. If I do I doubt it would be comedy. It might be horror.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I am just going to say thank you young man. To show who you are is an honor to see and an act of courage.
I am a Grandma and I will set you down with hot chocolate, and hold you in my arms until you stop crying. And I won't tell a soul.
You have all these lovely crazy people keeping you company. Take advantage of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join