It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Quantum12
There will be more, I'm sure. There been some really out there threads.

Lol I hope I never start a crazy thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Exactly! Must say it is a lovely cage though. Almost free range.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Your new name could be realnewsnotfunny lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Text

Text
Dear Chirp and Night I will just cuddle up in your appreciation, it feels like a lovely nap in the sun on a lazy summer evening . You are both too kind.
No I am not an author, but I love painting pictures with words.
I hope we all have a grand tour to the lovely magical isles of Great Britain. The north of course by Gordi. But we could swoop across and around the some of the other sights that I have been to. Ireland isn't too bad if I must say so.
And the White Cliffs of Dover are lovely viewed from a ship on a warm summer day.
We could do that all in an instant if we wish.
edit on 29-4-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Adding all most extinct species

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ah I understand. Hah! Maybe I won't be banned. Probably not. But who knows. Who cares. I'll figure something out.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I had a thread removed last month. It had 10 replies
The tittle was do you remove you socks before you...
edit on 4 29 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I remember seeing that one.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Quantum made the top twice and Skid you were on the bottom. Ahahahaha

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I remember that one. I had one removed that had a title something like "How to butcher a human carcass". It had to do with cannibalism. You know, if a shtf situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Were you taking a poll?

Follow up question:

Is it cold?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I don't know. I figure if I do something wrong I'll get banned and bye bye. Other times I feel I ought to leave ATS behind and not come back, but then I realize. Well, what then. Who do I have? No one. I am alone and I rely on ATS, specifically the Shed now, for companionship. My solitary/isolationist policy has gone further than I ever wanted and for now there is no reversing it. I apologize if I ever bring the Shed down. I am not great with dealing with emotions and I have little more, if anything/anyone, than the Shed.

You always have the Shed to call home Honey. So does everyone else who have found their way here.

And I don't cage up my cat, so I wouldn't cage you up either. Sheesh, what will people think when you say that?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Were you taking a poll?

Follow up question:

Is it cold?

LOL,

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't know. I figure if I do something wrong I'll get banned and bye bye. Other times I feel I ought to leave ATS behind and not come back, but then I realize. Well, what then. Who do I have? No one. I am alone and I rely on ATS, specifically the Shed now, for companionship. My solitary/isolationist policy has gone further than I ever wanted and for now there is no reversing it. I apologize if I ever bring the Shed down. I am not great with dealing with emotions and I have little more, if anything/anyone, than the Shed.

Your feeling, I imagine, are so true for so many.

It's just important to protect that part of your world so you don't lose it.

What would we think if you went away and never came back? That happened to two friends of mine on ATS.

I was sad. We were friends. We are friends IRL now too so, good came of it! One will be back, one day!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm happy to have found this place. I still worry about other things, but I can't discuss them publically, well I fear I'd get in trouble though they aren't anything bad, just that of my age it might not be right. Then there are other issues that bothered me as a child and I can't discuss those either, not for another some years.

Really glad I found this place. I came to ATS because of a mental breakdown. Recently minor breakdowns are commonplace for me so finding the Shed is heaven sent. Really love all of you. Great people. And elves and all other critters(but not pixies).

Oh fine I'll keep shush about the cage...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I remember that one. I had one removed that had a title something like "How to butcher a human carcass". It had to do with cannibalism. You know, if a shtf situation.

LOL! That title would have scared me. I would have surely thought some lunatic waltzed in or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well the way I see it. Well, for most of Shed 4 I was skeptical. Just how sincere everything was. I don't trust people. But I'm an open book. I'll tell someone everything about me; I have no secrets. But I don't trust people. So kindness then, I wasn't sure how sincere it was. To an extent I'm still not. I thought then that yeah of course you'll say something kind. That's just how it is. But I had doubts of the sincerity, and thought(and maybe still think to an extent) that if I left it wouldn't really matter. Who really cares. Don't know one another in reality. It doesn't really matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I would have surely thought some lunatic waltzed in or something.

One did: me lol. I had another about seals being observed making sweet love to penguins instead of eating them. Playing with their food, you know. I asked the mod who removed it why it was taken down. I was told that it's because it's been up before and they'd agreed to can it every time they saw it because people were being so immature and making comments that broke t&cs on the first one.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I am glad that you have found your place here. It is a place of solace for many of us. We can come here to this enchanted safe haven for so many reasons.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm writing a crummy piece now for short stories. Writing wise I am dead, but I have emotion. But I'm dying in that way too. Hmm. I'll continue it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well the way I see it. Well, for most of Shed 4 I was skeptical. Just how sincere everything was. I don't trust people. But I'm an open book. I'll tell someone everything about me; I have no secrets. But I don't trust people. So kindness then, I wasn't sure how sincere it was. To an extent I'm still not. I thought then that yeah of course you'll say something kind. That's just how it is. But I had doubts of the sincerity, and thought(and maybe still think to an extent) that if I left it wouldn't really matter. Who really cares. Don't know one another in reality. It doesn't really matter.

It matters to me!!!!! You have to trust someone sometime. Hopefully in time, you will be able to trust again. I think you will. It may take time, but you will.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join