It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Magicians” Prove A Spiritual World Exists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

II believe you.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

Pick a video on camera with stage lights and show me an orb like that. I'll wait and never expect you to answer back.

Seriously. I watched it about 20 times. All I see is stagelights and that graphic overlay they're putting in the video to cover the stage equipment. Describe the thing you think is an 'orb', because I've watched that thing until the data's getting worn out, and all I see is fill lights and that queasy-making graphics.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I started to watch the video at the beginning and will have to go back to it because its so long and I have things to do.

The point I would like to make is that this video condemning magic by the catholic church makes me roar with laughter because isn'[t this the group of people who think they have a monopoly on miracles and acts carried out by the saints - this is more like propaganda - if one of theirs does something supernatural its a miracle but if someone else does its devilry.

The thing you can't get past though is that both lots make money out of it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

There is scientific proof of their existence.

No, there isn't. Your concept of 'proof' seems to be "a magician said so in his patter". That's not proof, in any rational way.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

No, there isn't. Your concept of 'proof' seems to be "a magician said so in his patter". That's not proof, in any rational way.

You realize you said this, after you can't show any footage yourself of said orbs. Anywhere else. Sorry, but you lose all credibility.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Humans cannot see them when they are cloaked via a state of higher frequency that exists beyond the violet part of the visible spectrum.

Umm, no. An object colored "bleem" will appear black. You can't make something invisible by painting it with a color you can't see. It's just opaque with no color, otherwise known as "black".

Something glowing UV doesn't become invisible.

BTW, how do you KNOW that they are colored UV? Why can't they be a color that reflects infrared?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Sorry. People have been put away for less evidence. I mean if you were brought to a jury, you need no proof to condeman a man. Right? I know your type. Smug retard.

Even still, 2 or 3 witnesses should establish a fact. Right? Even in this very thread, hypocrite, I have shown enough videos to prove what you think is wrong.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Sorry. People have been put away for less evidence. I mean if you were brought to a jury, you need no proof to condeman a man. Right? I know your type. Smug retard.

I consider law to be something I'd wipe off my shoe, in most cases.

"Proof" is a bit different than something in a court of law.

And even then, you'd be mauled by any 1st year law student.

A magician exists to entertain. You are listening to a magician doing a stage act. You WANT this to be true, because it validates a damaged world view you have, i.e. you are beset by demonic forces.

May I enquire, politely, if you think you can see things other people cannot see, or hear things other people cannot hear? Because if you and I were having a polite conversation, and you said that you had had hundreds of demonic contacts, I'd start doing an eval. Just to see where you were coming from. If you see and hear these things all the time, it's probably impolite/immoral to discuss them with you, as it can be a validation of delusion.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

A magician exists to entertain. You are listening to a magician doing a stage act. You WANT this to be true, because it validates a damaged world view you have, i.e. you are beset by demonic forces.

May I enquire, politely, if you think you can see things other people cannot see, or hear things other people cannot hear? Because if you and I were having a polite conversation, and you said that you had had hundreds of demonic contacts, I'd start doing an eval. Just to see where you were coming from. If you see and hear these things all the time, it's probably impolite/immoral to discuss them with you, as it can be a validation of delusion.

You amusse me.

Now go back and look at the evidence given. Right? Where are you?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You amusse me.

I say this to waken you. You are asleep though you think you know so much. Don't you? Do you not condemn upon your whim, which is based upon nothing? And then fool yourself into believing it is? That is also LOL.

link   

You amusse me.

I say this to waken you. You are asleep though you think you know so much. Don't you? Do you not condemn upon your whim, which is based upon nothing? And then fool yourself into believing it is? That is also LOL.

link   

You amusse me.

link   

edit on 10-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

link   

You amusse me.

What evidence? A magician giving you a spiel for an act?

Show me a demon. Show me your 'scientific evidence' for one.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Are you going to answer my question? Do you think you can see things other people can't see? Because I'm not laughing at you, I'm trying to find out if I'm doing you a disservice. If you sincerely think you are seeing and hearing demons all the time, the convo needs to be 'are you getting some support' instead of 'is that light on the stupid video an orb'.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You amusse me.

What evidence? A magician giving you a spiel for an act?

Show me a demon. Show me your 'scientific evidence' for one.

LOL. It's like you were the most abused, and thus think you will mislead the most.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

LOL. It's like you were the most abused, and thus think you will mislead the most.

Abuse. That's an interesting reaction to my thinking demons don't exist. Tell me about your feelings of being abused. Is abuse entwined with your thinking you see demons? Why do demons and abuse come together when you think about magic?
edit on 10-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Abuse. Tell me about your feelings of being abused. Is abuse entwined with your thinking you see demons? Why do demons and abuse come together when you think about magic?

It is very easy for me. Before I knew much things I had nightmares about demons. And they played with me. I was abused by my older brothers. Sexually and physically. Beaten black and blue. Don't you think you know me.

This is all true. You wicked evil person you. But I can sense in you something good. I don't know.

I forgave all of my brothers even though, till this day they do not repent.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

It is very easy for me. Before I knew much things I had nightmares about demons. And they played with me. I was abused by my older brothers. Sexually and physically. Beaten black and blue. Don't you think you know me.

This is all true. You wicked evil person you. But I can sense in you something good. I don't know.

That's awful. I can't imagine having to live with that.

Do your brothers remember it as well?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That's awful. I can't imagine having to live with that.

Do your brothers remember it as well?

I don't know. I did once ask my brother to ask me for forgiveness and he did not, and that was many years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join