It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot by a UFO and dead after 17 years in a mentally regressed baby-like state: the Barroso Case.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

What a great job, ArMaP. Many thanks for this.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Sweet, thank you!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just some points:

1) "An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence"... The case of Luis Barroso seems to bring both together, since the extraordinary claim of being shot by a UFOnaut was followed by a no less extraordinary bunch of inexplicable physiological and psychological aftereffects: the rapid regression to a baby-like mental state, the rejuvenation of the skin, the hair quickly getting grayish/white, the word "fear" triggered by the taking of photographs with flash...

These aftereffects were extraordinary in the literal sense of the word, that is, beyond ordinary. It was a beyond-ordinary illness that was studied by more than a dozen specialized physicians and a diagnosis could not be found.

2) This happened in Quixadá, which seems to be known for being a very hot spot for UFO activity. And there were more people witnessing UFOs in the area when Barroso's ordeal took place. We have the marksmen of the Brazilian military who sighted a big and luminous object moving silently at a low altitude at the same time than Barroso was heading for his ranch. And we have Francisca Rosete, who was also hit in her face by a beam of light while walking with her brother Antônio, and who was taken to the hospital and presented some similar symptoms to Barroso's: she felt dizzy, she had swollen eyes, hematomas... Her brother stating: "“What I saw I do not want to see again. It wasn’t an airplane nor a chopper or some other known thing. It was weird and menacing”.

It all happened in a context. And I wonder if there was a follow-up of these accounts. Did someone try to interview in depth to some of the marksmen? What happened with Francisca Rosete after the incident? Did she fully recover from her experience? Essentially, what both the marksmen and the siblings were describing could be the same thing that hit and disabled Barroso.

3) I also wonder if there is a known disease that would match the symptoms of Barroso's own disease. In essence: is there any desease who can mentally disable and regress a healthy man in his forties to a baby-like state within 6 months, keeping him in such condition for a great number of years without experiencing further and rapid physical deterioration?

Even though all those specialized Brazilian doctors who treated Barroso failed to find an answer, I think it would be really interesting to present this case to some more specialized doctors and know their opinions, in spite of not having the exact medical reports that were made at that time.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: valleean

3) I also wonder if there is a known disease that would match the symptoms of Barroso's own disease. In essence: is there any desease who can mentally disable and regress a healthy man in his forties to a baby-like state within 6 months, keeping him in such condition for a great number of years without experiencing further and rapid physical deterioration?

Being exposed to low EMF & impulsed microwaves might. Radiation, too.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There are 32 medical conditions causing regression(Cerebral hypoxia, Dementia, Head injury, Stroke, etc.). Looking it trough Occam's razor law they are more likely to occur than ufos and aliens. Otherwise it is interesting story and i wish that there is any evidence that is not fom money-making books and attention grabbing trolls. I want to know facts, not to believe. I hate when ufology is a religion, not at least pseudoscience not to mention real science.
a reply to: valleean

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm going with truthers work for the saudi government trying to move the spotlight from the saudi government to the US gaverment on the blame for 911.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Sorry, screen jumped threads due to adds loading. Rrrrrr.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
With cases such as this I'm just curious whether or not it's been reported on more within the (international) medical/scientific community. If there's someone suffering from very strange and seemingly unique symptoms, how's that handled? Were there any medical magazine articles on this case? Anyway, interesting topic, I read a lot on ATS because of topics such as this.
What someone else already said: UFO encounters seem to end way worse for people in South America... wonder what that's about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join