It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot by a UFO and dead after 17 years in a mentally regressed baby-like state: the Barroso Case.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just finished reading the translations and the original texts, and although you did a great job, I think there are some things that should be different:

The last paragraph in the first part, "THE INCIDENT", instead of:

Another case involved José Sinval, a radio journalist and speaker in Rádio Monólitos station, who sighted a round object with multicolored lights in its back while hovering next to the landing strip of Quixadá airfield.
it should read:
Another case involved José Sinval, a radio journalist and speaker in Rádio Monólitos station, who sighted a round object with multicolored lights all around while hovering next to the landing strip of Quixadá airfield.

On part three, "INTERVIEW WITH LUIS BARROSO FERNANDES", instead of:

Athayde – Do you remember anything that you might have done after getting struck by the second light?
Barroso – No. Nothing. It was like I died.
it should be:
Athayde – Do you remember anything that they might have done after getting struck by the second light?
Barroso – No. Nothing. It was like I died, and I think I really did...

edit on 25/4/2016 by ArMaP because: I used the wrong word.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A reminder to everyone: this forum language is English, so please follow the Terms and Conditions of Use and write only in English.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I just finishing reading the translations and the original texts, and although you did a great job, I think there are some things that should be different:

The last paragraph in the first part, "THE INCIDENT", instead of:

Another case involved José Sinval, a radio journalist and speaker in Rádio Monólitos station, who sighted a round object with multicolored lights in its back while hovering next to the landing strip of Quixadá airfield.
it should read:
Another case involved José Sinval, a radio journalist and speaker in Rádio Monólitos station, who sighted a round object with multicolored lights all around while hovering next to the landing strip of Quixadá airfield.

On part three, "INTERVIEW WITH LUIS BARROSO FERNANDES", instead of:

Athayde – Do you remember anything that you might have done after getting struck by the second light?
Barroso – No. Nothing. It was like I died.
it should be:
Athayde – Do you remember anything that they might have done after getting struck by the second light?
Barroso – No. Nothing. It was like I died, and I think I really did...

You are totally right in both corrections. Thanks for improving the text.

More feedback will be welcomed.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sounds like radiation poisoning to me. I was on a ufo chat forum years ago and a guy was describing a ufo outside his house with sparks flying out of one side. There was also two other ufos in the distant night sky. I told him to get into the basement with his family and sit next to the wall for shielding. I asked him to see if his face was red as this would mean health problems through accute radiation poisoning from the ufo in trouble. He said his wife checked him over and noticed his back was completely red. He was the only one who went outside. He then said he had to go now - hopefully to the basement.
edit on 25-4-2016 by jimmybob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmybob

I think Jacques Vallee interviewed the victim & the Brazilian Airforce that were the first officials to investigate this case. He mentions it in his book Dimensions.

And I think he talks about it in detail with Gene Steinberg in one of their Paracasts.

I'm assuming the OP's name is a reference to Dr. Vallee also?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think I still have jacks book and he seems to think aliens are demonic. The guy I talked to online was from Michigan and because of his job he did not want to call the authorities.
I think aliens are mostly indifferent as they have watched us kill ,rape and die of easily curable diseases for millenium. The evidence is obvious in our recorded history alone that they are not our friends. Now that we are evolving into possibly the latest aliens who are visiting other planets etc - the tables have turned and we will find out who has been naughty and who has been nice out there.
Sure, there are native american legends of the lizzard sky people hiding everyone underground because the earths surface caught on fire which may have been an alien rapture to save a race from some catastrophy . I guess we will find out the hard way if we have any friends out there.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: valleean

Buzzing sound? like bees?

This always gets my attention.. Lovecraft often wrote tales of this type of sound, it can be heard when they are close..

I know its fiction, but i believe he was describing real things and masked it in the world of fiction, as did many others..

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

The Buzzing sound is a tell tale symptom of Psychotronic Weapons.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This being aimed the flashlight-like device to Barroso and shot him in the face. Barroso immediately lost consciousness.
sounds like this... Alien Flashgun

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Best thread title....ever!

Great thread. Love these detailed ops.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That's a heavy case. And not one I was familiar with... So thanks, OP!

Love how ATS keeps me learnin'

In regards to the case... I too find the buzzing interesting. It's a common element of a LOT of UFO cases. I'm going to presume it's merely the sound the "craft" makes when in use...

I also haven't heard a case (off the top of my head) where a being basically SHOT someone with a ray of light. I'm sure it's not unique but it is to me... And quite scary. A few have mentioned how hostile "UFOs" seem to be in South America.... It's strange.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Philip k Dick was shot in the head with a laser or something..

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
doubledangy

edit on 26-4-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: jimmybob

I think Jacques Vallee interviewed the victim & the Brazilian Airforce that were the first officials to investigate this case. He mentions it in his book Dimensions.

And I think he talks about it in detail with Gene Steinberg in one of their Paracasts.

I'm assuming the OP's name is a reference to Dr. Vallee also?

Anyone having a "Dimensions" copy could check that possibility?

Anyway, in "Confrontations" Vallee briefly mentions the Barroso Case explicitly using Bob Pratt's 1986 visit to Barroso as his source. Vallee's few paragraphs on Barroso are basically a summary of the story according to Bob Pratt. Since "Confrontations" was written after "Dimensions", it really doesn't seem that Vallee has first-hand information on the case. Not to mention that those who were interested in interviewing Barroso had just a few months to do so, for the deterioration of Barroso happened really fast.

As for the possibility of the Brazilian Airforce investigating the Barroso Case, it seems to me as attractive as improbable. But it would be good to again search in "Dimensions" just to be sure.

As for Vallee in the paracast, I have checked through this one and found nothing (hope I didn't miss it): www.theparacast.com... (March 9, 2008)

It would be great to find the right paracast to hear Vallee on this case.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have a copy of Dimensions and I was incorrect. Although Dr. Vallee does mention a couple different cases that came out of Brazil in Dimensions, he does not refer specifically to this case.

But...

I sifted through my collection of Vallee's podcasts and he did mention this case on Coast to Coast on Feb 12 2008 it's about 12 minutes in. So I was wrong about the Paracast but I knew he mentioned this case in one of his interviews.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

just went to webarchive...page says it can't be reached

the longer link says HTTP Status 404 - //www.fenomenum.com.br/ufo/casos/1970/barroso1.htm/

type Status report

message //www.fenomenum.com.br/ufo/casos/1970/barroso1.htm/

description The requested resource is not available.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.52

...never heard of this case...this is REALLY interesting...waiting for you to post the rest of the story

Here is a Wayback Machine Internet Archive copy of the missing web page.

web.archive.org...

And also page 2

web.archive.org...

edit on 26-4-2016 by ArJunaBug because: Because ATS interface is crap and the links don't work . The links I provided work perfectly, but for some reason ATS mangles them if you use the insert link function.

edit on 26-4-2016 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Let's suppose there are different factions of alien beings. The more aggressive types would more easily get away with negatives encounters in a rural/jungle setting. If this happened to a person in a metropolitan area, the odds of the event being seen by witnesses would rise exponentially.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

Verily so and that indicates the supposed aliens are wary of their exposure to us
edit on 27-4-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: miss type

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing, if aliens have regression rays, I'm heading for the hills!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Subtitled version of the video from the opening post.

PS: there's a part that I do not understand, at 6:23, so I only added a (???????) instead of the translation of what was being said, but that's not an important part. Sorry for that, anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join