It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TROLLGATE: Hillary Shill Just Spilled The Beans On Trollgate…And It’s Getting Weirder

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am thinking of starting a petition, asking HRC to withdraw from the election, with her ties to Wal Street and her FBI investigations she is doing damage to the Dem party.

And we know the impeachment proceedings will start as soon as she is electeced.

The first woman president the first woman impeached and the first couple to have been impeached.

Now wouldn't that be great for the Dem's reputation!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
I am thinking of starting a petition, asking HRC to withdraw from the election, with her ties to Wal Street and her FBI investigations she is doing damage to the Dem party.

And we know the impeachment proceedings will start as soon as she is electeced.

The first woman president the first woman impeached and the first couple to have been impeached.

Now wouldn't that be great for the Dem's reputation!

Now you're just being absurd.

What would she be impeached for?

How could the Dem's reputation be stained further when the haters and Right Wing nuts already throw everything they have at them?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The task force currently combats online political harassment, having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on Twitter. The task force will provide a presence and space online where Clinton supporters can organize and engage with one another and are able to obtain graphics, videos, gifs, and messaging to use in their own social spaces. Additionally, the Barrier Breakers 2016 task force hopes to embrace the creativity of Hillary Clinton’s supporters by sharing their efforts and content with other groups.

source

Amazing this sounds exactly like the Digg Patriots or Reddits down vote brigade, gangs to attack users that wish to voice their opinions, gangs to hide the truth!!!!

Would you vote for the troll Queen, I know I won't!

#NeverHilary

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Now HRC has the left seeing her for what she is....

...a corporately owned politician, just like Bubba!

Trash!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Now HRC has the left seeing her for what she is....

...a corporately owned politician, just like Bubba!

Trash!!!!!

Those following the Clintons' exploits for decades have known what they are all along. It's important people of this generation see and discover these things for themselves.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
She is not only buying trolls to lie for her, but she used an effing Super Pac to pay for it!

What happened to the Dems against the SCOTUS Citizens United Decision?

Her supporters are now just fine with lies, trolls and Super Pacs, WTF???

I see how they could stomach supporting her!

Not me #NeverHillary

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A friend of mines son was a paid troll, he often bragged about destroying a father whose son had recently committed suicide and how much he had earned for doing it. Why was he paid to do this you ask, politics were involved of course!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Well the irony here is of course that this poster and post itself is an anonymous, unsubstantiated, forum post fiercely bashing Hillary that concludes with "I’m going to go all in for Bernie now"

...Put another way, who is to say this is not a paid poster for Bernie? Or even a voluntary, independent BSer.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Instead of actually providing substance for your claims, you'd rather rant like a jaded teenager?

Ok. So much for intelligent discourse.

Oh, and that hashtag nonsense is annoying.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If Hillary is indeed "winning" by such a landslide, why would this amp up of "paid supporters" even be necessary? Isn't the whole point to get big money out of politics and to demand that our politicians become accountable to the people who vote for them and uphold their duty to represent those people who pay them very handsome salaries / benefits to do their job !

This isn't the first time I've heard of "paid supporters" becoming disillusioned and speaking out. I personally think it's insincere to take money to support your candidate in on-line forums where the presumption is that the people participating in the conversation are expressing their personal beliefs....and even for those that could somehow justify that they would "support" them regardless, why not get paid, doesn't hold water if they are given a script or agenda, then it becomes something entirely different.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The big difference is that HRC is bragging she is hiring trolls and has been for awhile, she is the only candidate to buy trolls and have the nerve to post it on the internet!

Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton

source

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I can see why twitter and trending tweets would be annoying to her and her paid supporters!

The task force currently combats online political harassment, having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on Twitter.
source

I read attacks as disagreeing and using facts against her, not attacks based on lies!

She owns the lies!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The big difference is that HRC is bragging she is hiring trolls and has been for awhile, she is the only candidate to buy trolls and have the nerve to post it on the internet!

Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton

source

Haven't looked into this case, but having researched this thoroughly in the past...Every Political PR firm...and there are tons of them...now employ forum posters. It falls under "digital marketing"...

If a super-pac hires a Political PR/Marketing firm...someone, somewhere is posting on forums..

So I believe it's certainly possible, don't know how directly this connect the dots can be made between "digital operation" meaning outright forum posters or "Barrier Breakers" being run by Hillary etc.

I am no Hillary fan..but am a BS skeptic even when I don't like a candidate and the message affirms that.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well the irony here is of course that this poster and post itself is an anonymous, unsubstantiated, forum post fiercely bashing Hillary that concludes with "I’m going to go all in for Bernie now"

...Put another way, who is to say this is not a paid poster for Bernie? Or even a voluntary, independent BSer.

C'mon now......that is the oldest trick in the book......somehow it's now Bernie supporter's fault !? I guess it's possible that some rogue Bernie supporter is behind this, but I can tell you this, if that was true they wouldn't be cheered by true Bernie supporter's or Bernie himself I believe.

The "Heart" of Bernie or his supporters is not up for sale...lol.....and it's not easy being a Bernie supporter on ATS....but I do it with a pure heart and faith that my opinion as a long time member might be taken into consideration....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

The "Heart" of Bernie or his supporters is not up for sale...lol.....and it's not easy being a Bernie supporter on ATS....but I do it with a pure heart and faith that my opinion as a long time member might be taken into consideration....

What's behind this is:

You believe what you choose to believe.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sillyolme
More and more giggles from the sweathogs in the back of the room.
At some point most boys outgrow this childish behavior.
I'm done. You've ruined another interesting thread.

Ya, it does appear as though they are trolling themselves.

Wonder if they are getting paid?

HA! Look who's spinning conspiracies now!
Pot/Kettle/Black Yadda Yadda! ; )

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I can see why twitter and trending tweets would be annoying to her and her paid supporters!

The task force currently combats online political harassment, having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on Twitter.
source

I read attacks as disagreeing and using facts against her, not attacks based on lies!

She owns the lies!

Ok, so why do you not provide facts with your disagreements? Instead of approaching this conversation as a reasonable adult, it appears that it is more akin to a pissed-off teenager.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

A friend of mines son was a paid troll, he often bragged about destroying a father whose son had recently committed suicide and how much he had earned for doing it. Why was he paid to do this you ask, politics were involved of course!

Wow. That's sad and pathetic. These paid trolls are human garbage.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sillyolme
More and more giggles from the sweathogs in the back of the room.
At some point most boys outgrow this childish behavior.
I'm done. You've ruined another interesting thread.

Ya, it does appear as though they are trolling themselves.

Wonder if they are getting paid?

HA! Look who's spinning conspiracies now!
Pot/Kettle/Black Yadda Yadda! ; )

It wasn't a hint at a potential conspiracy. I was being facetious, mocking the topic overall.

I'm sorry that went over your head.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Do you ever wonder about the HRC apologists that have to reply to every pro Sanders or anti-HRC post in the thread, here is a hint:

I was involved with PPP (pay per post) on forums and in the comments section of (mostly-liberal) news and blog sites.

source

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join