It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TROLLGATE: Hillary Shill Just Spilled The Beans On Trollgate…And It’s Getting Weirder

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Indigo5

"to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram. "

source

Trolls!

Again...You seem to be confused about what "online messaging" means in digital marketing.

Reddit has campaign apges for Hillary..and Bernie..and Trump

Here is Hilalry's
www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If it's your opinion "to engage in online messaging" means paid advertising, you're either very disingenuous or flat out lying.

LOL's

to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

source

Paid Trolls!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have put up the facts, what the users here at ATS think is up to them.

Those that wish to deny the obvious, are only making users suspect them of dishonesty or worse.

Attacks on Bernie is one of the things, they pay those who "engage in online messaging" to do!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have put up the facts, what the users here at ATS think is up to them.

They are only "facts" as you perceive them.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
#WhichHillary

#NeverHillary

Just say no to Hillary!

She hates being told no!

edit on 25-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

FACTS

But of course in your opinion these are only perceived as facts by myself.

I wonder why you trouble yourself to point this out, if it is truly just my perception, or could it be others perceive this to be the case also.

Could it be your are just in denial, I do think that is the case.

Hilley Troll Queen!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

FACTS

But of course in your opinion these are only perceived as facts by myself.

I wonder why you trouble yourself to point this out, if it is truly just my perception, or could it be others perceive this to be the case also.

Could it be your are just in denial, I do think that is the case.

Hilley Troll Queen!!!

What exactly are you trying to show me?

That Hillary uses the internet as a tool in her campaign?

So?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If it's your opinion "to engage in online messaging" means paid advertising, you're either very disingenuous or flat out lying.

LOL's

ugh...

OK...Revolution Messaging...Bernie Paid them 16 Million
revolutionmessaging.com...

Do you also read this job opening as a paid troll?

Digital Strategies Intern
includes online and mobile advertising, SMS, MMS, and legislative calling. As a digital strategies intern, you will also assist in developing content for email and social media campaigns as well as client case studies and memos.

Interns will get direct, hands-on experience with the digital tools that are vital in the campaigns of today and tomorrow, and will learn how to effectively organize online in a fast paced political environment.

About you: Hard-working, highly motivated, and excited by digital media and politics. You’re seeking the opportunity to work with leaders in the progressive community, using tools that help innovate on-the-ground organizing and messaging. You’re a creative thinker and have a passion for lefty political issues and causes. You want to work for a place that has clients you can be excited about and are proud to work for. You are a self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently as well as part of a team.

revolutionmessaging.com...

Or is it only suspicious when a campaign associated with Hillary engages in "online messaging"..

Political Kool-Aid..whatever the flavor...is bad for your brain.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
More facts

Update:

Adam Parkhomenko, who is directly under payroll of Hillary Clinton was defending the blunder of his friend Luke Montgomery on 4chan. (not sure if troll or serious) but take a look at this:

His 4chan post on /pol/ board where he is defending Hillary from the anti-Trump scandal. imgur.com...

Archived link of /pol/ thread : archive.is... - His posting ID is rcMI9HXF

twitter.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(disclaimer: this is not doxing, this is publicly available information which can be easily found using google.)

source

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

But, don't you know - - if Bernie does it its good - - if Hillary does it its bad.

Bernie hires professionals - - - while Hillary hires scum.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I was involved with PPP (pay per post) on forums and in the comments section of (mostly-liberal) news and blog sites.

source

I think this says it all!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This thread might have just went away without the support of the HRC crew that has made it what it has become.

The more denial, the more there is to makes us think!

Support Trolls, Vote for Hilley!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I dug through that to no avail...you have poster on reddit with the ID rcMI9HXF and you have a guy who works for the Hillary campaign. Where is the evidence they are the same person? Apart from some other anonymous poster saying so?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think this says it all!

I don't know what you were expecting but all I see is people saying "So?".

Does anyone actually think that they are going to make a thread showing how politicians break their campaign promises and actually expect peoples minds to be blown? Same thing here.
edit on 25-4-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Did Sen Sanders use a Super Pac to pay for his digital marketing?

No Sen Sanders campaign is funded by people, the same people that are posting for and about him. HRC is funded by wall Street and worse Super Pac contributors (ie the 1%). No wonder she has to buy people to post messages to defend her and attack her opponents, the 1% won't do it.

LOL's

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Trolls, lies, and super pacs, are the tools of the democratic party these days.

I remember a day when Dems were revolted that SCOTUS ruled in favor of Citizens United,

now HRC supporters hail it as great election tool when the Super Pacs are being used by hilley.

Reminds me of flip flopping, and that is representative of #WhichHillary and her supporters!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Did Sen Sanders use a Super Pac to pay for his digital marketing?

No Sen Sanders campaign is funded by people, the same people that are posting for and about him. HRC is funded by wall Street and worse Super Pac contributors (ie the 1%). No wonder she has to buy people to post messages to defend her and attack her opponents, the 1% won't do it.

LOL's

If Super Pacs are a legal political tool - - - not using them is stupid.

If they're wrong - - - then they should be made illegal.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hiring an army of Internet Trolls to disrupt and intimidate people who believe differently on social media...is no different than hiring an army of thugs to disrupt and intimidate people who believe differently at a rally.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah again.

Bernie hires a professional internet marketing service.

Hillary hires "thugs and trolls".

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The use of Super Pacs is immoral, thet're known to be the selling of our elections to the rich, who should be using them?

So all dems who were against the citizens united decision are and should be, ever so grateful for hilley's use and promotion of said Super Pacs.

Yeah Super Pacs for corporate politicians, that will make dems loved and respected, not!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join