It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TROLLGATE: Hillary Shill Just Spilled The Beans On Trollgate…And It’s Getting Weirder

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
More and more giggles from the sweathogs in the back of the room.
At some point most boys outgrow this childish behavior.
I'm done. You've ruined another interesting thread.

Ya, it does appear as though they are trolling themselves.

Wonder if they are getting paid?

HA! Look who's spinning conspiracies now!
Pot/Kettle/Black Yadda Yadda! ; )

It wasn't a hint at a potential conspiracy. I was being facetious, mocking the topic overall.

I'm sorry that went over your head.

Okay. Whatever soothes your wounded ego.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Well the irony here is of course that this poster and post itself is an anonymous, unsubstantiated, forum post fiercely bashing Hillary that concludes with "I’m going to go all in for Bernie now"

...Put another way, who is to say this is not a paid poster for Bernie? Or even a voluntary, independent BSer.

I guess it's possible that some rogue Bernie supporter is behind this,

It is possible. Whether true or not I do not know, but skeptical thinking is always good in all things politics.

but I can tell you this, if that was true they wouldn't be cheered by true Bernie supporter's or Bernie himself I believe.

They would not know. It is an anonymous post where the poster deleted their account right after posting to avoid tracing or any path to verification, nor does the poster provide company names and specifics.

The "Heart" of Bernie or his supporters is not up for sale...lol.....and it's not easy being a Bernie supporter on ATS....but I do it with a pure heart and faith that my opinion as a long time member might be taken into consideration....

I would agree about the "Heart" of Bernie supporters...but I would not paint with too big a brush. I do know personally fierce Bernie supporters that talk about how Hillary engineered Benghazi, had friends murdered and essentially ape most of the right-wing propaganda without question.

Again...not defending Hillary here..nor cheering Bernie...just saying in todays political world...searching for the actual facts is important...whether it is anonymous posts claiming something right, left or otherwise...bashing Bernie, Hillary, Trump et al.

Be good to your brain...If this was the same claim against Bernie, would you not dig further for the facts and examine supporting evidence and linkages before believing it?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
More and more giggles from the sweathogs in the back of the room.
At some point most boys outgrow this childish behavior.
I'm done. You've ruined another interesting thread.

Ya, it does appear as though they are trolling themselves.

Wonder if they are getting paid?

HA! Look who's spinning conspiracies now!
Pot/Kettle/Black Yadda Yadda! ; )

It wasn't a hint at a potential conspiracy. I was being facetious, mocking the topic overall.

I'm sorry that went over your head.

Okay. Whatever soothes your wounded ego.

What does ego have to do with it?

Am I missing something here? I thought we were talking about Hillary, paid shills and such, and this has turned in to teenage pissing match where people just say stupid #.

Like I said earlier, these Clinton shills don't have to lie because you guys provide more than enough material to hang yourselves.
edit on 25-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It wasn't like they specifically said "hey screw the old folks so we can make some mulah"

It was more like you were trained to ask people questions about their lives, their assets, etc.. during some small talk to get an idea of if they were an ideal candidate for a credit offer whether it be a credit card, car loan, or home loan, etc... Plus each person who called in to check their balance or what ever had "Offers" that they were "pre qualified" for. Which never meant anything except maybe they'd get approved. You were expected to pitch at least one sale on every call. We were told there is always a way to work in a sale, and theres always a way to get it.

Just made me sick man for real.

You quickly figured out the older generation who had their crap together were the best targets.... I know it was just a job, but I felt like I was taking advantage of people by offering them credit cards that I knew they'd qualify for, just to get a sale. They didn't need the damn thing, we'd say "just in case, wouldn't you like one as a back up, I mean you already qualify blah blah blah" I think credit products are the absolute devil, and meant to keep people enslaved to the very Banks I worked for.... just wasn't happy with that.

I imagine this paid Hillary guy felt something similar in regards to misleading people just for a paycheck. There are people out there who have no problem doing it. Sometimes I envy them and their ability to be so cut throat.... but I'd rather struggle than make it off the backs of others. Call it naive, call it silly, what ever.

edit on 4/25/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Indigo5

Do you ever wonder about the HRC apologists that have to reply to every pro Sanders or anti-HRC post in the thread, here is a hint:

I was involved with PPP (pay per post) on forums and in the comments section of (mostly-liberal) news and blog sites.

source

Again...

this was posted on Reddit. The original post has been deleted

Red flag...

OK..does he specify the Digital Marketing firm he worked for?

No..

Red Flag

No name, no company he worked for, no account still in existence...

What we have is an anonymous story, where the poster never provided any path to verify and immediately deleted not only their post, but their account.

Before I read "Hillary" or engage in any feelings about what I choose to believe...I search for facts, evidence and veracity.

There is nothing here but an anonymous story on the internet...

IF...the poster had at least offered a Political PR firm/Marketing Firm name...I could research and tell you if they have ever employed political posters and maybe find a direct link to Hillarys campaign.

But this is anonymous propaganda IMO...and whether I want to believe it or like, trust or distrust Hillary is a different question.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

In the OP I also listed this source:

r/conspiracy which has updates and comments.

edit on 25-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: code

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Explain this link:

LINK

Fact HRC is guilty of paying trolls!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Do you ever wonder about the HRC apologists that have to reply to every pro Sanders or anti-HRC

Ditto...Trump apologists that have to reply to every pro Hillary or anti-Trump Post

Ditto...Bernie apologists that have to reply to every pro Hillary or anti-Bernie post..

ad infinium...

In my experience dismissing someone that argues with you online as being a paid shill is intellectual laziness and dishonest 99% of the time..

Caveat for international posters that consistently cheer Iran, China or Russia in a very unsophisticated, obtuse, broken English bumper sticker manner...those places have full on government employed teams of posters. I have bumped into a handful of those guys on ATS over the years...sometimes they get banned after the mods trace IPs back to the Kremlin etc.

At the end of the day the most honest and most successful strategy is to meet BS with facts and logic and let reality sort out the best.

If you dismissed everyone on ATS as paid shills because they had a strong political view different than yours...you will miss out on a lot.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

In the OP I also listed this source:

r/conspiracy which has updates and comments.

It's something you have chosen to believe, because you want to believe it.

It's the internet. Anyone can post anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Show proof Trump hires trolls!

Quit going off topic, this thread is about HRC, buying trolls!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Explain this site away!

correctrecord.org...

Hilley is the Troll Queen and proud of her self for buying the title!

I am so proud of her!

Lots of experience, but this troll buying shows once again ,HRC is lacking in judgement!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Explain this link:

LINK

Fact HRC is guilty of paying trolls!!!!!

Where does it say they are paying posters...they talk about setting up informational resources for supporters to push back...they mention a "twitter" campaign etc...But look on the right side of the screen here ..Twitter posts by "@Correcttherecord"...not exactly paid shill posing...correctrecord.org...

What makes you think this involves paid shills vs. just FB, Twitter etc. campaigns by "Correct the record"?

Again...just looking for meat.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Show proof Trump hires trolls!

Quit going off topic, this thread is about HRC, buying trolls!

uhhh...

Your first sentence demands I go off topic?

Your second sentence demands I don't?

Let me know when you win that argument with yourself and I will oblige..

I have yet to see any evidence that HRC is "buying trolls"? ...and no I don't consider an anonymous reddit post that is immediately deleted by the poster along with the account and giving no specifics to verify as even remotely credible.

You gotta have some minimum standard of evidence as you go about declaring stuff true?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Explain this site away!

correctrecord.org...

It's an online campaign? It is about as shady or not-shady as this?

Washington, DC– Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign and full-service digital firm Revolution Messaging announced today that the firm has been hired to lead digital efforts for Sanders’ 2016 campaign. The award winning firm led by Obama veterans is heading up social media, online organizing, online fundraising, web design, and digital advertising for Bernie 2016.

revolutionmessaging.com...

You seem to trying to bridge a chasm from Digital Marketing to Paid Shills...but lacking evidence?
edit on 25-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

Your first sentence demands I go off topic?

Your second sentence demands I don't?

I was going to say something, but figured you would catch that.

link   

Really thats your best shot, I say LOL's!!!

So you think they bought advertising to:

The task force currently combats online political harassment, having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on Twitter.
source

They paid for trolls! there is no doubt of this!

I was involved with PPP (pay per post) on forums and in the comments section of (mostly-liberal) news and blog sites.

source

edit on 25-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: fixed tags, tpos and added source

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I hate trolls... part of the reason why I dont like the internet that much is because you cannot punch people in the face.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Really thats your best shot, I say LOL's!!!

So you think the bought advertising to:

"The task force currently combats online political harassment, having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on Twitter."

Uhhh..yes...and "@correcttherecord" has 8,000+ tweets pushing back on twitter posts attacking Hillary..
twitter.com...

"@correcttherecord" is not some anonymous paid shill?

Again...all politics aside...your claims seem entirely not supported or credible..

You seem to be intentionally conflating online marketing with paid anonymous posters...The first is taking place for all candidates, the second you have no credible evidence for.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

source

Trolls!

edit on 25-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: fix tag

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The idea that only Hillary is using the "modern tool internet" is ludicrous.

If one does it, they all do it.

Sorry, but Bernie is not sitting on any "purity" throne.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join