It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TROLLGATE: Hillary Shill Just Spilled The Beans On Trollgate…And It’s Getting Weirder

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The hiring of online trolls is the internets equivalent of the Brown Shirts!

Go hilley...

...go away that is!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Agreed. That leaves TWO candidates free from the financial influence of Super Pacs...ONE from each party.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

The hiring of online trolls is the internets equivalent of the Brown Shirts!

Go hilley...

...go away that is!

Ah yes, hiring people to sit in the internet all day and talk trash is the equivalent of the predecessor to the SS...

Why should any intelligent person take someone serious when they say things like that?

That is one of the things that makes political discourse in this country very difficult. Too many people are so entrenched in their political ideology, tossing facts and reason to the wind, that the only thing that comes through is the hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

A very interesting point, you have made!

Agreed. That leaves TWO candidates free from the financial influence of Super Pacs...ONE from each party.

The two candidates the party is against!

LOL's

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Trolls, lies, and super pacs, are the tools of the democratic party these days.

I remember a day when Dems were revolted that SCOTUS ruled in favor of Citizens United,

now HRC supporters hail it as great election tool when the Super Pacs are being used by hilley.

Reminds me of flip flopping, and that is representative of #WhichHillary and her supporters!

So? All american politics is pretty much the same. I've never understood why the alterative presidential candidates belong to either D's or R's. How is that even an alernative. Sounds like a suckers deal to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A very interesting point, you have made!

The two candidates the party is against!

LOL's

BINGO!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

The use of Super Pacs is immoral, thet're known to be the selling of our elections to the rich, who should be using them?

Progressive Kick Pro-Sanders SuperPAC $308,417
Feel Bern Pro-Sanders SuperPAC $261,214
And more here...
www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BINGO!

And people actually buy that?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The use of Super Pacs is immoral, thet're known to be the selling of our elections to the rich, who should be using them?

And more here...
www.opensecrets.org...

Good.

And we know he also uses the internet.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath. Why would I do the work and let you cheat off my notes?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

And more here...
www.opensecrets.org...

Oh so now your gong to compare a "SuperPAC" of everyday people to a "SuperPac" financed by corporations..... I guess the devil is in the details ......

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Thanks ! Now I know where to show sign up.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I was asking if you approached them or did they approach you?
If they approached you your only obligation was to try to find a loan for them, make sure they understood the interest rate and fair credit terms. The rest is on them . No need to feel guilty. They were going to get a loan somewhere.
Now if you went after people after a prequalifying them and pushed introductory rates that exploded after ninety days or went after some retired persons social security check yes. That's actually scaming
But if they're looking for a loan and can qualify by your banks standards give them the loan. Or lose the commission to the bank across the street.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Oh so now your gong to compare a "SuperPAC" of everyday people to a "SuperPac" financed by corporations..... I guess the devil is in the details ......

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

And more here...
www.opensecrets.org...

Wow talk about a spin machine!

U R so funny! LOL's calling those Super Pacs

Did Sen Sanders fund raise for the umm super pacs you mention?

We just had George Clooney's 360K a plate fund raiser, super pac money.

Clooney on Political Fundraising: 'It's an Obscene Amount of Money'

George Clooney tells Chuck Todd that attending political fundraisers costs an "obscene" amount of money, and said the Sanders campaign is justified in its criticism.

source

Then there was this little item:

A trio of pro-Hillary Clinton groups raised more than $24 million in the first half of the year, including $2 million each from billionaires George Soros and Haim Saban, POLITICO has learned.

source

While I can see a possible scapegoat for HRC as saying the Republicans are all doing it, but Sen Sanders being slammed with Super Pac money in the primary is something else entirely.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I ask my fellow ATS users, why are some people, fighting so hard to deny the obvious and moralize the use of internet trolling.

For those that do not know, there is more to astroturfing then just a troll army. There are sites that are used to coordinate attacks and software so a few users can post to a large number of accounts, so it looks like lots of users commenting. Imagine having dozens of users profiles to choose from and up-voting and commenting with those accounts, that's the real deal!

I wonder why these people want hilley to have Super Pac money so badly?

A Super Pac pays Correct the Record!

edit on 25-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

And more here...
www.opensecrets.org...

Wow talk about a spin machine!

U R so funny! LOL's calling those Super Pacs

uhhh. That was OpenSecrets that called them Super Pacs? Not me? Are you calling Open Secrets a "spin machine"???

www.opensecrets.org...

As for the rest of your post...I wasn't arguing who uses Super Pacs more ...I was responding to your rather binary declaration?

The use of Super Pacs is immoral

edit on 25-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm soooo sick of this BS......if the people want Trump...then I say, so be it. We at least have some idea how he operates.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I fear the internet is becoming broken as a true tool for communication.

Between real trolls and contrarian misanthropes, the upswing in the popularity in misanthropy for its own sake (seriously, it is a fun pastime for many, many people online nowadays, to inflict aggravation and suffering on others... often crossing the line into overt harassment - yay, so fun) and now the emerging phenomenon of paid astroturfing, sock puppets, etc. I feel as though what had the potential to become humanity's greatest medium for communication and transformative global dialogue has been subverted and toxified virtually beyond hope.

There's no way to know if who you're having a discussion with is sincere, or simply playing some sort of game with you anymore. Or paid to do so. Are they a 12 year old having fun at your expense? Are they just legitimately that hostile toward you? Are they paid to frustrate? Who knows! Could be all or none of the above.

I suppose on the flip side, it does make me more thankful and hopeful every time I see or experience a positive exchange of thoughts and feelings that ends with both people feeling better rather than worse. If only that weren't so rare.

Peace.
edit on 4/25/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
imho . . . your excellent post deserves a ton of emphasis:

originally posted by: AceWombat04

I fear the internet is becoming broken as a true tool for communication.

Between real trolls and contrarian misanthropes, the upswing in the popularity in misanthropy for its own sake (seriously, it is a fun pastime for many, many people online nowadays, to inflict aggravation and suffering on others... often crossing the line into overt harassment - yay, so fun) and now the emerging phenomenon of paid astroturfing, sock puppets, etc. I feel as though what had the potential to become humanity's greatest medium for communication and transformative global dialogue has been subverted and toxified virtually beyond hope.

There's no way to know if who you're having a discussion with is sincere, or simply playing some sort of game with you anymore. Or paid to do so. Are they a 12 year old having fun at your expense? Are they just legitimately that hostile toward you? Are they paid to frustrate? Who knows! Could be all or none of the above.

I suppose on the flip side, it does make me more thankful and hopeful every time I see or experience a positive exchange of thoughts and feelings that ends with both people feeling better rather than worse. If only that weren't so rare.

Peace.

It's gotten so that merely trying to wade through or go around the stinky muck . . . and to often . . . the virtual-by-the-throat shrillness . . . takes far too much time and energy to be remotely fun or even tolerable.

Thankfully, things are some better than they were 2 years ago. There's not quote so many ruthless personal attacks--however thinly veiled.

I don't mind some good natured satire if it fits the topic and context. But mean-spirited harshness is not remotely attractive.

This sort of thread, however, tends to bring out the worst in everyone. Given the topic . . . small wonder. She majors in the worst values.

Sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join