It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

and lastly no rock artist was near Prince In talent

Bull#

To elaborate:

edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm talking about black artists

I actually myself wasn't a fan of Princes music though I acknowledge his genius.

This is a tongue in cheek conspiracy theory

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Again.
Bull#

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Seriously though. Prince dies alone on an elevator. Apparently he had been dead for a long time as rigor had set in

Prince's final days: few clues pointed to secret behind star's untimely death

Isn’t it odd?

He was all alone in that huge place and he’s found dead on an elevator

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Look i'm not arguing with you

I'm a jazz fan myself

btw you could add Hendrix to the great black artists deaths as well...and indeed for his time Hendrix was the best

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

and indeed for his time Hendrix was the best

For his time?
Is that why Prince, among others, strive (strove) to emulate him?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

and indeed for his time Hendrix was the best

For his time?
Is that why Prince, among others, strive (strove) to emulate him?

When Hendrix died…another drug od btw, Prince was what 8 or 9?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

When Hendrix died…another drug od btw, Prince was what 8 or 9?

You've seen the autopsy results?

Prince made the guitar soar like Jimi Hendrix's cross-town traffic

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Prince was a closet homosexual, which was clearly evident from his stage attire. He had full blown aids and was addicted to pain killers.

I would say suicide from a painkiller overdose.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There are countless examples of an artist covering another artist's song and making it sound like a totally different song. Hendrix covered Dylan's " All Along The Watchtower" and it sounds nothing like Dylan's version. Johnny Cash covered NiN's "Hurt" and it became a completely different song. A good song is a good song, and it needn't be in the original style to remain a good song.

I agree...do some people think before they type?

a reply to Construktionoflight
edit on 29-4-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Again.
Bull#

Yep. For my money, Hendrix was the best guitarist, hands down. Although I don't argue with those who claim Clapton is.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Prince was a closet homosexual, which was clearly evident from his stage attire. He had full blown aids and was addicted to pain killers.

I would say suicide from a painkiller overdose.

Closet homosexual? Married twice and produce a son who subsequently died. Newflash: You don't have to be homosexual to contract aids. So his stage attire signaled he was homosexual. Alrighty then.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well, honestly, being a homosexual does not preclude either marriage or children.
But I don't think he was.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Again.
Bull#

Yep. For my money, Hendrix was the best guitarist, hands down. Although I don't argue with those who claim Clapton is.

The best? Is there some kind of criteria that we could use to decide this? he was most definitely revolutionary, but the best label is a tad much. Some would say Jeff Beck is the best. Some would say that any one of the neoclassical shredders are. It could be said that Eddie Van Halen was just as revolutionary with his hot rodded amps and two hand tapping technique. Heck, Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top uses pinch harmonics so adeptly that any player who uses them regularly is doomed to be compared to him. The best just doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

" So his stage attire signaled he was homosexual. Alrighty then. "

I think his performance attire was more in the style of Metro-Sexual and Androgynous instead of homosexual

re: www.bing.com...

didn't he OD like Michael the-glove Jackson & Elvis jump-suit Presley... Roger prince-princess Nelson (or is it prints-printess) he covered all the bases like purple reign/rain/rein like a chameleon

edit on th30146197725229472016 by St Udio because: blah-blah

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Again.
Bull#

The best? Is there some kind of criteria that we could use to decide this? he was most definitely revolutionary, but the best label is a tad much. Some would say Jeff Beck is the best. Some would say that any one of the neoclassical shredders are. It could be said that Eddie Van Halen was just as revolutionary with his hot rodded amps and two hand tapping technique. Heck, Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top uses pinch harmonics so adeptly that any player who uses them regularly is doomed to be compared to him. The best just doesn't exist.

Did you see me say "for MY money"? Opinions differ, but for me Hendrix is #1, Clapton #1A.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Seriously though. Prince dies alone on an elevator. Apparently he had been dead for a long time as rigor had set in

Prince's final days: few clues pointed to secret behind star's untimely death

Isn’t it odd?

He was all alone in that huge place and he’s found dead on an elevator

Funny, an excerpt from the article states:

Within a week, he would be dead – from an overdose, investigators seem to believe, of the painkiller it now appears he had been taking for years to combat crippling arthritic hip pain, a condition he would not correct owing to strong religious-based resistance to medical intervention.

Aren't prescription opiate painkillers considered to be medical intervention? It struck me as odd, that's all, so I'm not insinuating anything else. The article later states he was going for holistic medicine treatments but obviously they weren't effective.

Severe pain can be debilitating in so many ways and make one feel desperate for relief; even go against one's own ethics.

If it turns out he died from an accidental overdose he has a lot of company. My thought has been he died from the flu but there could be a whole host of issues that combined to kill him.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, honestly, being a homosexual does not preclude either marriage or children.
But I don't think he was.

I know that scenario doesn't preclude anything, but I think it would've come to light by now. No one has come forward yet reporting even towel snapping incidents or sword fights.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Again.
Bull#

Did you see me say "for MY money"? Opinions differ, but for me Hendrix is #1, Clapton #1A.

I did see it. I believe that you meant to say my favorite. Not the best.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Again.
Bull#

I did see it. I believe that you meant to say my favorite. Not the best.

No, in MY opinion, the BEST.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join