It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: tztz11

The JW killed Prince is your point?

You can't put anything past a money starved cult.
There may be no wrong doing in any of it though. The JW may have known about his failing health and influenced his decisions on health care after ensuring they got a spot in his Will.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but there are two psychics who claim they have been channeling already Prince. Ivan Teller is well known channeler, mostly of ETs, He says that Prince is fine in the other side. His death was not any conspiracy, but the doctors did some mistakes due to greediness for money. It might be true.

www.youtube.com...
I can't find now the other channeling, it didn't sound also intentional death.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Michael Jackson’s heirs sold Michael’s tapes for 750 mil

No. They sold Michael Jackson's stake in Sony/ATV Music - who also own the Beatle's songs - for $750 mil. They kept a stake in other music publishers with rights to his music.

However, somewhere in the Saudi royal family is in the mix. They started a publishing firm with Jackson in the mid-90s called - IIRC - Kingdom Entertainment. If I'm not mistaken, they too had a stake in the Beatles and MJ's music.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why do the Illuminati need to kill a guy that was quietly living out the arse end of a career in relative obscurity?

I feel sorry for celebrities these days, they can't just undergo some kind of tragedy even if it's been caused by the trappings of fame and excess..it has to be some kind of satanic blood sacrifice and warrants mark dice haphazardly throwing together nonsense so he can make his youtube revenue off being the conspiratainment version of Perez Hilton. It actually feeds into and validates the vacuousness of celebrity cult worship in exactly the same way as crap like TMZ does...just under the guise of being alternative and edgy.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It looks like I'm not the only one thinking along these lines about what truly killed Prince.

The flu

I've been trying to keep up with this thread. If someone already posted this, please excuse my transgression.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It’s inevitable and part of the modern paranoia program

That there will be numerous or voluminous conspiracies over Princes untimely death

Lets get the ball rolling

Illuminati record producers, chemtrail makers, Luciferians?

Prince didn’t get the freedom he wanted over his records after all they say here

And it seems Prince was into chemtrail research and Alex Jones

Wasn’t into drugs and a vegan…so what’s he doing skulking around a Walgreens in the middle of the night the night before his death

LINK

No. He wasn't.

Why are people so quick to jump on some "conspiracy" bandwagon?

So foolish.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CapstonePendulum

If he signed with a new label then he is still industry and the individual record companies would work out a deal and the deal probably was he can't use the name.

He used the "unpronounceable name while recording for a major label to "spite them"

en.wikipedia.org...(album)
According to Wiki Musicology was released in 2004 by NPG Records and distributed by Columbia

qz.com...

However, by the early 1990s, the relationship between Prince and Warner Bros. began to cool. After the success of “Diamonds and Pearls” (1991), Prince signed a six-album, USD$100 million contract with the record company. But the details of the contract led to a prolonged legal and creative battle concerning ownership of Prince’s entire Warner Bros. catalog. Under the contract, Warner Bros. received ownership of Prince’s body of work that he had produced for the company. For his part, Prince received a sudden influx of cash to continue working on recording projects at his Paisley Park Records studio in Minnesota. As Prince grew increasingly frustrated that he had surrendered the rights to his music, the artist began to rebel by publicly appearing with “Slave” written on his cheek. He also changed his name to a symbol, which occurred after the artist declared his former artistic self dead. To meet the recording demands of the contract–which dictated that Prince needed to produce new albums under the Warner Bros. name – he opted to release pre-recorded music to Warner Bros. His final release from this period, “Chaos and Disorder” (1996), is a hodgepodge of hastily-written songs that serve as a tongue-in-cheek rebuke to Warner Bros., while allowing the artist to fulfill his obligations to the company...

Given Prince’s public,prolonged dispute with Warner Bros., the damage may have seemed irreparable. However the two sides renewed their working relationship in 2014, a move that restored Prince’s ownership of his earlier Warner Bros. releases. Prince spent the last decade of his life fighting other areas of the music industry to ensure that his creative works were protected. In 2007, Prince and Universal Music sued a mother after she posted a video of her son dancing to a Prince song on YouTube.

To the 2 or 3 other posts that mentioned that Prince had over 1000 unpublished songs...one thing to bear in mind is that there is a reason why the songs remained unpublished. Maybe they were not of album "hit quality"; another thing to consider on average an album may have 8 - 12 songs. If he had 40 albums worth of songs its no big deal. If an album is released every 8-12 months do people really thing the music public tastes will not change over the next 40 years.

I mean seriously do people think before they type?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

All the black rhythm and blues, rock, pop people are dying. There are a few lesser musicians still going but the giants are dying and not being replaced

I think its got to do with age - who are you going to replace a great with? A 2 minute one hit wonder whose formulaic "pop melody/pop lyrics lasts all of 2 weeks while another is ready to take their place.

This will coarsen the public because music use to be primarily about love and rap music is about something else: defiance, crime, and self destruction

and also selfishness, "I gotta bigger car bigger house bigger gold chains off my neck" and more chicks doing the

www.youtube.com...

How to Hip Roll | Sexy Dance Moves

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

he waited 35 years to get back control of his music...that's pretty amazing.

No, he didn't wait that long. from 1978 till 1995 (17 years), then he released The Gold Experience jointly with NP/Warner

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Prince isn't dead, his underground bunker finally finished construction.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Prince Smince...

From what I can gather about Prince from listening to him he was a BIG BLM follower and wasn't that fond of White people based upon his words and the people he followed and respected. As for the Illuminati killing him, he like many artists in America he was aware of them but to be honest I can't see the point of killing him, also if we are fair, his career was past its hey day but still had a wide fan base. I just can't see a valid reason why he would be killed, there are other more famous folks who have talked openly about the Illuminati and they still walk the earth.

I have another possibility for you, its reported he was taken off his plane because of a severe flu type symptom and from listening to him speak and watching his mannerisms I've always presumed he was gay, he had a deep voice but to me everything else screamed gay, could he have actually had AIDS?

I was shocked by how quickly the man was cremated and by the minute size of the funeral.

I know people are going to say that he was loved by women and had women around him in the band but that means nothing, many women feel safer around a gay man and a gay man can get very attached to women but not in a sexual way.

I'm most likely well off base and totally wrong but its just the way I've always seen Prince, a gay man surrounded by some stunningly pretty women...
edit on 26-4-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

To the 2 or 3 other posts that mentioned that Prince had over 1000 unpublished songs...one thing to bear in mind is that there is a reason why the songs remained unpublished. Maybe they were not of album "hit quality"; another thing to consider on average an album may have 8 - 12 songs. If he had 40 albums worth of songs its no big deal. If an album is released every 8-12 months do people really thing the music public tastes will not change over the next 40 years.

I mean seriously do people think before they type?

If you listen to Prince songs from For You (1977), Purple Rain (1984), Diamonds and Pearls (1991), Musicology (2008)... There is very little difference in his sound. It was timeless, like Elvis or the Beatles, and yes, ABSOLUTELY his music will be popular in 40 years. I bet he doubles his platinum albums in that time.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The following are easily found on Google:

1) Prince's plane landed due to him being out and non-responsive (recently released radio from pilot)
2) He was given a "save shot" as he was apparently close to death.
3) He returned home and was seen at the pharmacy 4 days that week.
5) He was awake for 5 days before he died.
6) He had no will and the judge has set a temp trust.
7) His drug dealer claims he was on drugs for 25 years and bought $40,000 a pop.
8) The names of the drugs are available but are the same or similar to what Michael Jackson was taking.

NO IT WAS NOT THE ILLUMINATI.........just another dumb rich person addicted to drugs.
Your welcome..........

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Warner music label that people speculate may have had a thing to do with Prince’s demise I found out by research is owned by a conglomerate called Access Industries.

www.accessindustries.com...

As good researchers ATS people we need to find these things out

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Prince faked his own death. He shaved his head changed his name to Abdule and now lives on a secluded island near papa New Guinea.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Prince reportedly had a legal drug that's killing more Americans than heroin on him when he died

www.businessinsider.com...

Like I said drug addict...........
edit on 29-4-2016 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And it turns out he had no Will..... so much for speculation that his estate was in order.

They already drilled his secret vault open, that didn't take long.

M. Jackson's estate made over a Billion since he died, so dead people can be worth way more than the living.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And it turns out he had no Will

Will is not a proper noun. No need for capitalization.

But there is probate.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It always happens with the death of celebrities.

First they were murdered. Then they were seen alive or they never died. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strange though with the black artists

The best singer died young, Whitney Houston

Best Pop artist Michael Jackson…died Young

Best Rap artist Tupac… dies young

And now the best Rock black artist, died young, Prince

And these artists WERE THE BEST

At one point no singer was near Whitney

No pop artist was near Michael

No rap artist was near Tupac

and lastly no rock artist was near Prince

In talent

What’s going on here?

edit on 29-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Maybe could be

Why would he shave his head?

Or Maybe

Maybe the aliens took Prince AND Michael and have them in a cage in an alien zoo somewhere with guitars at their side

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join