It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I will be in trouble if I don;t go to wartune now. I already fear being in trouble with my last post here. 'weighing the odds'. ...

I will return later.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
c'mon, Prince was a huge drug abuser - coc aine, crack, e, percocets, he died the same age as his former drug addict gf Vanity did. TMZ reported he had been treated for a drug overdose just days before he died, and was supposedly suffering from a bout a flu too.

Prince treated for drug overdose days prior to his death: Report

The only lesson here is stay off the drugs and take care of your health, if you don't want to die an early death. And seriously, "Illuminati record label execs?"

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
OK who has dibs on the next prince thread "prince is still alive"

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: reldra
Which could be considered an oxymoron.

Oh good lord, we could debate a hundred different scenarios and take different sides on all of them. It would be no less of a debate, informal as it might be.

Flipping micro-managing, word-smithing derails so many INFORMAL DEBATES, on ATS (mostly by selectively pretentious members incorrectly thinking that this forum is above informal and 'un-officially sanctioned' debate and discussion.)

No autopsy results yet. In the meantime, people can debate. BFD.

Earlier you were discussing 'hypotheses' that conspiracy theorists are a result of people lacking control in their personal lives. Talk about informal, worthless, BS, biased debate.

What a crock.

edit on 23-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
so what if you were a navie dumb brainwashed soul laike left eye lopez? how could you get out? Instead made to become the flavor of the month nwo sacrifice. It's sad

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Earlier you were discussing 'hypotheses' that conspiracy theorists are a result of people lacking control in their personal lives. Talk about informal, 'worthless,' BS, biased informal debate.

Huh?
It was an observation. And certainly was not part of any debate. Though it might be an interesting debate resolution.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are wrong

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

You are wrong

False.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You have any sources for that statement? Didn't think so

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Earlier you were discussing 'hypotheses' that conspiracy theorists are a result of people lacking control in their personal lives. Talk about informal, 'worthless,' BS, biased informal debate.

Huh?
That had nothing to do with debate. It was an observation.

Hypotheses (your term in that case) are not fact. They are completely up for debate.

And BTW, your hypothesis was crap in that case.

Insulting crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hypotheses (your term in that case) are not fact.
Correct.

And BTW, your hypothesis was crap in that case.
It was my observation that such a hypothesis has been put forward. It's actually been studied.
time.com...
edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Doesn't look like his worshippers will reach the Elvis level of dissociative reasoning, they just seem like loyal fans.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ive believed for a long time now that they can induce illness via remote technologies. Things like diabetes, flu, strep throat possibly used as a weapon? Im reserving my beliefs that prince was murdered, minnesota gets cold in the winter, he could have had some latent bug. We need to keep his mindset alive in all of us, so any possible conspirators will have killed in vein.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

And I put forward the hypothesis that people who are loathe to concede a point will stand by crappy hypotheses to assert they are not wrong.

I also hypothesize that if your child *god forbid* were ever sick due to circumstances beyond your control, it would have nothing to do with an opinion you have on unrelated matters. (Honestly, this was the example that leapt to mind when you cited that dumb hypothesis.)

IF you are saying people entertain conspiracy theories when there are no conclusive answers to an issue and there will be no exhaustive investigation -- due to circumstances beyond their control -- then D'UH, of course they will try to find answers that satisfy them even if they involve conspiracies that are plausible.

Why should anyone put their faith in a truncated, half-assed investigation?

edit on 23-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I would hypothesize that you have now resorted to unintelligible statements, for some reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I would hypothesize that you have now resorted to unintelligible statements, for some reason.

And I hypothesize you are playing like you don't understand my point because you cannot effectively debate it.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And I hypothesize you are playing like you don't understand my point because you cannot effectively debate it.

What does this have to do with Prince and whether the contents of his music vault were to die for?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
First, we don't need to be dogmatic about this one way or the other. This is all preliminary. So the spats don't have to be...

ATS ALWAYS has to look at a conspiracy angle

Here there are a few things to bite on

Interesting points in the video

Prince won against the Luciferian record company

His statement about “JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SAFE”

Prince made a odd statement two days before he died, he said

save the prayers for later

Michael Jackson’s heirs sold Michael’s tapes for 750 mil

And Michaels fight to keep his material

Prince just got his material and then he dies mysteriously

Look for Warner to buy them from Princes heirs just like Sony got their hands on Michael's material from his relatives

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Doesn't look like his worshippers will reach the Elvis level of dissociative reasoning, they just seem like loyal fans.

What does this have to do with Prince and whether the contents of his music vault were to die for?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Everything.
It is speculating on what level his fans will go to while entertaining non mainstream viewpoints on his death.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join