It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Putin Just Out The World's Ruling Class As Reptilians?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: sosobad

originally posted by: Metallicus a reply to: BO XIAN I think that Putin is much more likely to tell the truth than Obama. I wouldn't trust Obama to give me the weather report. Dunno about that, Obama sure likes his golf, I'd say the man is well on top of when it will be blue skies. Other than that though the man is a lying sack of #

Putin is much more of a stand up guy than Obama and tells it how it is. i just dont think Putin said this full stop.

Well, there you have it folks. Putin is a stand up guy.

You cant make this up.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I love the live topics section here , where else am i going to get breaking news headlines like this .
:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I know its the Grey area... but !!!

/next

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I think that topics like this are good exercises in a lot of things.

I strongly believe that sooner or later . . . horrific disclosure will occur--whether it looks horrific, initially, or is full of whitewash.

I believe that within 3.5 years of WWIII or some such . . . the whitewash will have faded, fallen off and the ugliness of whatever is at the top will begin showing through with devastating impact.

I think it's useful to ponder what might be in such regards as prep for one's mind and inner person.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: sosobad

originally posted by: Metallicus a reply to: BO XIAN I think that Putin is much more likely to tell the truth than Obama. I wouldn't trust Obama to give me the weather report. Dunno about that, Obama sure likes his golf, I'd say the man is well on top of when it will be blue skies. Other than that though the man is a lying sack of #

Putin is much more of a stand up guy than Obama and tells it how it is. i just dont think Putin said this full stop.

Well, there you have it folks. Putin is a stand up guy.

You cant make this up.

Yeah. I never quite got that.

I mean, there are people who on one hand rant and rail against world leaders and superpower countries, but then on the other hand those same people seem to love Putin. Wouldn't he and Russia, by those people's own definition of the problems with superpower country leaders, be on that list of countries and leaders to be ranting about and railing against?

I'm not saying the U.S. is noble and innocent, but what makes some people think the Russia and Putin IS so noble and innocent? I don't get it; does Putin really only have to spout "America is the devil!" in order for some people to blindly follow him?

edit on 4/25/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The west is still up for one of its biggest mistakes. It's now more than ever clear, that they interpret any kind of conciliatory gesture by Putin, as some sort of indicator of Russia's weakness. That's vert bad and also very misleading ...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Did Putin Just Out The World's Ruling Class As Reptilians?

Well according to this he was advised by aliens...

'Vladimir Putin is advised by ALIENS' Councillor blames space reptiles for Ukraine crisis RUSSIA'S president Vladimir Putin is being advised over the Ukraine crisis by a group of ALIEN reptiles from outer space, claims a Labour politician.

www.express.co.uk...

Looks like someone just outed Putin and his reptilian advisers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join