It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Putin Just Out The World's Ruling Class As Reptilians?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
DISCLOSE TV:

Did Putin Just Out The World’s Ruling Class As Reptilians? Putin said that he was not one of "them", but they are afraid of him and have attempted to lure him into their "ancient Babylonian cult." Posted on April 9, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry

www.disclose.tv...

Shockwaves are reverberating around the Kremlin today as word spreads regarding an extraordinary meeting called by Vladimir Putin yesterday where, according to sources, the Russian president said that “95% of the world’s ruling class are not even human,” but are “cold-blooded hybrids” who are “members of an ancient cult.”
. . .

“The evidence, ancient and modern, is enormous,” he said. Putin said that mankind has been manipulated to become “unconscious” through the use of programming by media and politics, the perfect example of which was the recent Panama Papers leak. The world’s ruling class have tyrannical control over our food, water, and air supply, and they are actively dumbing down the masses.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

Plausible to me, given all the givens.

He does appear to be almost independent enough to say such a thing. . . . though I still think that the ruling oligarchy have him where they want him and are still also pulling his puppet strings.

I do think that the upper levels of the oligarchy ARE in VERY THICK with the fallen angels/purported "ET" critters. And, I believe that the fallen angels have been calling the shots for some time.

It will be interesting to see what happens to this bit of info.

It appears on a sizeable list of websites.

Vot U tink?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone of the major news will pick this up. Doubt it, but I would love to see some more articles on this. I wouldn't doubt it. Putin's hands are not clean, but he does seem to be going against the grain.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Not that this story is true...but if the ruling class were lizards...Putin would be one of the reptiliest sob's of them all...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm calling BS on this.

The link comments show that the source was on a website that anyone can post anything they want to, it's not any kind of news site, and there is not reliable link to any information that came from Putin's mouth.

I almost got my hopes up for a moment with the inclusion of the Panama Papers, but it's just a flashy catch phrase to link something that is tangible to something that is not.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nm my bad lol
edit on 21-4-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

link   

He may just be playing this role because so many people already buy into this stuff. It makes him look pretty good when he presents himself as the champion against "the ancient evil reptilians who secretly run the world and won't invite him to their parties."

The only other option is to start believing that evil reptilians DO secretly rule the world. In which case you would NOT want to go their parties anyways.

Think fear and loathing in las vegas.
edit on 21-4-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

link   

Thanks for sharing BO XIAN. While i would like this to be true, i lean towards nay. That yournewswire site is a known BS machine, and anyone can upload a story to it(according to the replies on disclose.tv) Admittedly, I havent checked it myself so maybe im just spouting more dis-info. But if this is true, wouldn't you think the MSM would have a field day over this? I mean, everyone besides us conspiracists would be laughing themselves silly and calling for Putin to be admitted, or at least resign from office imo. I don't mean to rain on your parade bro, I'd like to add that i DO think Putin is one of the "good guys" and does have knowledge of what is going on. I think him too smart to say such things

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think that Putin is much more likely to tell the truth than Obama. I wouldn't trust Obama to give me the weather report.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"Sure" i "believe" he said all those words.. One thing i dont take him for, is an idiot..

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Brother Bo,

I don't think there's anything more here than an idea ... at the moment.

Are you gonna stay on top of this?

Regards,
Snarl

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Clearly it's time for Putin to do an AMA right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Dear All,

Am grieving over some relationship news today and am heading to bed shortly. Will make a generic post here. I really appreciate all y'all's comments, regardless. I think the whole topic is virtually impossible to filter truth out of noise & disinformation about.

originally posted by: Sourcery

Thanks for sharing BO XIAN. While i would like this to be true, i lean towards nay. That yournewswire site is a known BS machine, and anyone can upload a story to it(according to the replies on disclose.tv)

I don't know diddly about the site. And, I think most know my attitude toward flaky sources anyway--I give them a fair hearing because of the case re Hitler.

Admittedly, I havent checked it myself so maybe im just spouting more dis-info.

I think that dis-info is !!!TRADITIOIN!!! in our era.

But if this is true, wouldn't you think the MSM would have a field day over this? I mean, everyone besides us conspiracists would be laughing themselves silly and calling for Putin to be admitted, or at least resign from office imo.

Plausible. A lot of other things are plausible about it, too. The complexities around this issue are atmospheric in height and depth and breadth.

I don't mean to rain on your parade bro,

Don't think you did. Find if you'd felt a need to anyway. Not really my parade . . . just sharing an interesting article. Will comment further along this line below.

I'd like to add that i DO think Putin is one of the "good guys" and does have knowledge of what is going on. I think him too smart to say such things

I've often felt he was saner and more . . . reasonably patriotic than a list of Western politicos. However, he is also old KGB. I don't exactly trust him any further than I could throw Russia. However, I trust him many orders of magnitude MORE than I do the current imposter in the WH and greatly more than I trust the gritchy one.

[phone call. Will get back to this--hopefully shortly]

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No one to point out the fact that the writing style is clearly indicative of yet another alternate personality of beforeitsnews' known serial hoaxer "Sorcha Faal"? I'm a bit disappointed...this is pure clickbait sensationalism and Faal articles constantly use the opening line "X are Ying around the Kremlin today as *insert cliched conspiracy theory here*"
edit on 21-4-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
But where did he say, "lizards", again?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I'm calling BS on this.

That some people really are lizards or that some world rulers appear to be completely cold blooded?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Right on BO, i think we're on the same page here. I always seem to forget that Putin was/is KGB. Anywho, sorry to hear about relationship stuff, never fun. Best of luck to you my friend.

tip: If you meet a red-head named Ashley, just back away slowly and try not to make sudden movements.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hmm "Cold Blooded Lizards"

Lets logic that out shall we...

Cold is commonly Refereed to with the word Blue...

Lizards = Snakes

Snakes = Liars, untrustworthy...

Royal people = commonly called Blue Bloods because of Inbreeding

Inbreeding Equals = Almost non human defects...

So the Reference to cold blooded Lizards could be a Left handed slap at

The Untrustworthy Blue Blooded Royals...

And of course there is the prevailing theory that puts most of the world leaders in line for the British Throne, mind sometimes quite distant...

Maybe that may just be another way to look at that comment.

CoBaZ

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

But if this is true, wouldn't you think the MSM would have a field day over this?

If what was said is true and the geckos run the joint, the MSM would be the last place I'd think to find it, just saying....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Removed - shouldn't have replied.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
BO передать мне водку

BO, pass me the vodka.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join