It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call It Another Lonely Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I next see her on Thursday, so if I'm going to do it then it would be then.

I don't know what time or day it is in Australia, but it's Thursday over here. I hope you won't leave us all hanging. We're routing for you!

CF

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

She didn't come in as she was ill, I heard from our supervisor. Not sure if she will be in on Saturday, hopefully she gets better soon.

Thanks for the support though, you guys have inspired me to go for it, but I'll need to wait until I next see her.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ugh! Okay, we'll hold our breath that much longer...

Thanks for the update.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
She wasn't in on the weekend, but I heard from a colleague she was in yesterday, so I will probably see her tomorrow. The same colleague told me a bit more about her and it seems we have even more in common than I initially realised.

All going well, I will just seize the moment and ask her tomorrow. I am determined to just go for it and see what happens.

Whether it's a yes, no, or maybe, I will report back tomorrow evening (Australian EST) for those who are still following this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I'm still following this thread and anxious for the next report. Good luck tomorrow!

CF

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry about forgetting to post in this thread. It turns out she said yes to lunch on Saturday and I had a nice conversation with her. We are also connected on Facebook. At this stage we are just friends, but we will see if things progress any further. I certainly don't want to rush anything. Going to take it nice and slow.

Thanks again to those of you who encouraged me to go for it, I needed that extra push I think.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I was wondering about you yesterday; didn't want to pry.

You've connected! Yea!

CF

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Loneliness is an illusion. It started to exist the day humans denied spirituality and switched towards ultra materialistic points of view, of course with the help of some nasty manipulative freaks..

In truth and brace yourself, space gives the illusion of being alone when no visible beings are within your senses' spectrum but in reality, life is everywhere and it is the tipping point of awakening, when one finally "gets" it, it never leaves him again for it summons an eternal blissful state, to rediscover the godlike presence in every atoms, elements, beings, planets, multiverses, and the countless telepathic threads connecting everything and everyone. And im not even talking about spiritual planes which are countless. As above so below. Microcosms within Macrocosms within Microcosms.

Knowing you are living in an infinite universe which is itself part of greater existences and cetera a la Mandelbrot, towards infinity and of course full of life everywhere, at every corner, in every possibility, guided by an omnipotent limitless immortal creativity, there is no way to feel alone.

Learn about the assemblage point from Don Juan, if you want freedom. Honestly i can even give you a link, im in a mood to share right now. Read the quotes, there are so many and wisdom is pouring out of them like an endless stream that reach your very core. Then you might decide to make a thread about what it teached you because it teaches many things, if you are truly opened that is. absolutoracle
edit on 15-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So...how is going with your 'friend'?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

This post resonates with me my friend. I have been in a similar situation. And I wanted to become friends with this person, and every time the window of opportunity was closing I would start throwing a tantrum inside of my soul and did whatever I could to let her know that I love her and that I would still smile for her no matter how much pain I felt, as she was potentially soulmate material. But every time she gave me a small chance, it was like I was blind, and she got very upset that I was not making a move. But since girls have that window of opportunity and they are ruthlessly unforgiving about it, I think she found somebody already. So today after I saw her she was kind of playing with me letting me know that she is moving on, and so I left with my heart fell through the bottom of my stomach which turned my day into loneliness.

However let us summarize why this person is Worth fighting for even when we feel that there is no more fight left within us.

1. When she is happy - I feel happy. This feeling is a subconscious feeling of happiness, and I automatically smile from the inside when I know she is happy. It is true happiness.
2. She is the literal meaning of mesmerizing - upon seeing her I am often put into shock, which is one of the reasons why it was difficult for me to make the moves in the beginning when I should have.
3. We have a connection that is deep with substance and very passionate, to the point of appearing to be a psychic level.
4. Sign after sign, I have been led to this person. You may not believe in signs, but I have had them, and they were very magical.
5. She truly excites me, I could just be in her presence and I feel in awe. I have never experienced that before.

So maybe we can capitalize on the saying "It's never too late," so the moment when we get the next smile, we need to say some brilliant things and persuade as much as we can for them to go out with us.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

In my case things didn't turn out how I had hoped, but at least we are friends.

I'm not really the type that perseveres with things: I try and if I fail, I tend to move on. Yes, it is a weak defeatist attitude, but it is what it is...

Call it just another lonely day I guess...

edit on 30/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's all about how much those things weigh upon your subconscious. I think in today's world, especially with romance since there is such a fine line between self gratification and love most people have that mentality. However with a soulmate, your subconscious will present things that are very different than a normal situation. Some of the ancients spoke about love like it was more important than clothing, shelter, and water. I know that is extreme, but it symbolizes the importance of spirit over the physical world.

I can come back in a few weeks since I am moving and have to put it all out on the table, being that I will not be able to stop by her work in the morning anymore, and I predict now, this is most likely not going to work out for me either on a romantic level. Ladies are very determined to teach us a lesson when we miss the window of opportunity they present, it is an act of power, manipulation and control, and since men are physically stronger, they have a deep passion show that emotional upper hand whenever the opportunity arises.

However that is because she is a physical person in a physical world.

I am a spiritual person in a world made up of fine ether. And even I would be surprised on how I can meet a 100% pure soulmate made from heaven, and the powers of the universe still keep me and prevent me from being romantic with that person for reasons that man may not be able to understand.

I have had to adjust my life accordingly so that I do not feel the natural passions of man while I am being taught lessons from women, with the use of medicinal herbs. But even then I still find myself broken every month or two. It is just a natural part of life, and although it hurts, the beauty and importance of life within us will be all the more prevalent and substantial. But yes, I am just manifesting the substance that two united souls can produce in reality, only because the generations of today are far too worldly to understand these things. If possible and becoming more and more rare, the unity between two spirits should be always the first choice, the way I have developed was only a result from necessity based on the worldly virtues of modern society.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join