posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:48 PM
a reply to: Dark Ghost
This post resonates with me my friend. I have been in a similar situation. And I wanted to become friends with this person, and every time the window
of opportunity was closing I would start throwing a tantrum inside of my soul and did whatever I could to let her know that I love her and that I
would still smile for her no matter how much pain I felt, as she was potentially soulmate material. But every time she gave me a small chance, it was
like I was blind, and she got very upset that I was not making a move. But since girls have that window of opportunity and they are ruthlessly
unforgiving about it, I think she found somebody already. So today after I saw her she was kind of playing with me letting me know that she is moving
on, and so I left with my heart fell through the bottom of my stomach which turned my day into loneliness.
However let us summarize why this person is Worth fighting for even when we feel that there is no more fight left within us.
1. When she is happy - I feel happy. This feeling is a subconscious feeling of happiness, and I automatically smile from the inside when I know she is
happy. It is true happiness.
2. She is the literal meaning of mesmerizing - upon seeing her I am often put into shock, which is one of the reasons why it was difficult for me to
make the moves in the beginning when I should have.
3. We have a connection that is deep with substance and very passionate, to the point of appearing to be a psychic level.
4. Sign after sign, I have been led to this person. You may not believe in signs, but I have had them, and they were very magical.
5. She truly excites me, I could just be in her presence and I feel in awe. I have never experienced that before.
So maybe we can capitalize on the saying "It's never too late," so the moment when we get the next smile, we need to say some brilliant things and
persuade as much as we can for them to go out with us.