It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns Russia on selling missiles to Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Screw Israel!!! Let them deal with their own god damn problems. Maybe if the Jews left Palistine there wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So the United States is allowed to sell sophisticated weapons to Israel, but Russia is not allowed to sell weapons to Syria. An interesting double standard. But that of course is human nature: the double standard.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If Syria wanted a missles... it's beyond me.

If you notice, missiles, unless nuclear, are really quite a useless weapon now-a-days. Unless you're staging a mass invasion that has been hyped up by international media, the "shock-and-awe" factor wouldn't be very tactical for a smaller country like Syria.

The US is doing poorly in Iraq because of the way we invaded, and the way Iraq fights us... It's like a Football team trying to play Soccer.

If Syria wanted defense, they would look at Iraq and say... man, the Iraqi insurgent groups are really keeping those American's occupied. Maybe we should just forget spending all of this money on high tech defense like the Americans, and go over to Iraq real quiet like and buy some of those insurgent groups; they'll be killed or banished anyway... so why wouldn't they? We'll even let the family members come over, and we'll give them a good place to stay.

Maybe they wouldn't do that... but if they wanted to defend themselves, they would look at training their own civilians on how to fight or how to make IED's, or "how to plan an organized, neighborhood insurgency". Missles are one thing, literally... but people are millions.

So in conclusion, I think that the "Russia thinking about selling missles to Syria" is complete propaganda. Who want's missles anymore? Countries want loyal civilians. Unless they're invading... that's America's problem.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You blind people sicken me. What makes israel better than Syria. Why do u think Syria hates US. ITs not in their genes its just because US blindly helps Israel do crimes by not acting against it and then just blame syria for hating israel and calling Syria terrorist country . U just dont make sense Do u?

Ur whole government is led by jews which i dont have anything against except that they are helping Israel try rule the world. By controling the big Bull AMERICA. Isnt in Enought how the whole world hates ISrael u want to be hated like them and then ask WHY THE HELL EVERYONE HATES US?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join