It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns Russia on selling missiles to Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Syria is a terror state, past and present. Nuke'em, Nuke'em NOW.

So since you want to nuke Syria you wouldnt mind if someone else Nukes Israel.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Killak420]

I think God has something to say about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Your selective loss of Memory Dr Horacid

www.commondreams.org...
www.sundayherald.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.doublestandards.org...
www.therevival.co.uk...

Three of the links go to the same story. Basically a liberal media LIE.
I really like the one about Rummy selling Nukes to N Korea. Rummy was on the board of ABB. A german company that got the contract to build nuke plants under an agreement by the CLINTON morons and Mad Halfbright herself.

Same old tired playbook.

Next!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The people in Israel who claim they are Jew's are not Jew's but synagogue of Satan.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I completely agree. The president that ordered the bombing in Serbia should go on thrial for war crimes. CLINTON. Serbia was only protecting itself against MUSLIM terrorist.

oh yes genocide is defensive is it?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You wanted proof here's "The PROOF" buy the way I warn deceant people these jew supporters will come up with ALL type of "FANTASTIC" excuses not to beleive the sites I'll put up remember what I just said(they'll come up with ALL types of "FANTASTIC" reasons why not to beleive these links) 1. www.thatcherthunders.org... 2. www.revisionisthistory.org... Remember "Lovers of Truth", what I said "watch what all the "FANTASTIC EXCUSES" the jew supporters will say after they read these sites!."

[edit on 13-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Same old tired playbook.

Next!!!!!!!!

Its "deny ignorance" not "Deny facts" or "Deny history" Indeed 3 links do go to the same story, coincedence?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
You wanted proof here's "The PROOF" buy the way I warn deceant people these jew supporters will come up with ALL type of "FANTASTIC" excuses not to beleive the sites I'll put up remember what I just said(they'll come up with ALL types of "FANTASTIC" reasons why not to beleive these links) 1. www.thatcherthunders.org... 2. www.revisionisthistory.org... Remember "Lovers of Truth", what I said "watch what all the "FANTASTIC EXCUSES" the jew supporters will say after they read these sites!."

Um....Am I really reading this correctly? This for real? "jew supporters?"

Whats your point Siberian?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Update to this story here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

Syria is a terror state, past and present. Nuke'em, Nuke'em NOW.

So since you want to nuke Syria you wouldnt mind if someone else Nukes Israel.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Killak420]

GOD??what god?whos god?your God?

Hehe your more ignorant then i imagined, your just a rightwinger hoping for some action. thoughts.........what goes up must come down....
I think God has something to say about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is getting out of hand. Let's stick with the facts and quit with the personal insults.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
if that state is a sovereign power, it is still Russia's right to sell them weapons regardless, though I don't see a 'terrorist state' anywhere near australia

Anyways, why should Russia have to bend to US pressure on selling missiles to a country like Syria? the issue of Israel in the world is pretty damn divided you'll see and not everyone agrees with the United States policies on Israel.

Need I remind you Israel launched an attack against Syria last year? who's really the terrorist state?

thanks,

Like my great grandfather once said, Never trust the reds! This statement still holds true.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

It would be OK with you if Syria has missiles that can attack Israel?
It's OK for a terror state to have missles to attack oh say Australia?

So its ok for me to come to the US and destroy the F22 ? It might be a danger to my national security.
Face it the US is trying to butt in again they see themselves as the leaders of the free world and we should follow them, i for one wont follow.

I do not want you to follow, I believe setting an example for others to think about to other nation. Each nation must decide what they want to do, we surely do not want you to follow us to anywhere. Sorry, you were mistaken of the thought.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Nice charges how about some proof. Do you have any data to back up you wild a$$ claim?

here is links to some sites for my replys
atleast they arnt as f**ked up as your byiest sites and are facts

link to list of sites

link
So when 12-year-old Mohammed Al-Durah was killed in Gaza on Saturday and I read on the Associated Press wire that the child was "caught in the crossfire", I knew at once who had killed him. Sure enough, reporters investigating the killing said the boy was shot by Israeli troops. So was his father who survived and so was the ambulance driver who was killed trying to rescue the boy. Yet BBC World Service Television was still saying yesterday morning that Mohammed Al-Durah was "caught in the crossfire of a battle that has left hundreds wounded and killed many others". I knew what this meant.

think about it atleast unlike you i dont wake up each morning eager to go on about how people should be killed with pathetic reasons.

get your head out of your a$$ and think straight or atleast get a education because it looks like you fluncked everything you did

3min untill ignore is activated cant stand ur pathetic posts

[edit on 13-1-2005 by bodrul]

Commie!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
This is getting out of hand. Let's stick with the facts and quit with the personal insults.

Sorry, DBATES. It was the American in me that was naughty.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well my grandfather was a communist party member for a while
but still it is not America's right to dictate who Russia sells arms to. America sells weapons to bad guys to btw.

Indonesia a terrorist state? they aren't, they are a sovereign nation with it's major religion as Islam.

Haven't you heard of deterrence?? Nothing like keeping the jews in Israel from attacking other countries that neighbour them than a really, really big stick, such as the SS-26 Iskander missiles. They are an incredible piece of technology that would certainly provide a deterrent for Israel's aggressions.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
on the question of the topic, about selling missiles:
YES, ofcouse sell them missiles, they have every right to defend themselves against any enemy invasion! that is their right as a syrian and as a human.

about israel:
ok, i understand the suffering of the jewish people in ww2, and i understand the UN for trying to save them and created a "home land" for the people who suffered so much under the nazi occupation. but then again, now they are doing THE SAME SH** to the palestinian people. they are now putting people in "gettos", "camps", isolating them, killing them slowly.
since the first day, israel was founded there have been nothing but wars in the middle east, nothing else. it has become most unstable part of the planet, and therefore all the super powers wanted to have "lead role" in this middle-easter-play. so what did they do? assasinations, instaling puppet goverments, coup-d-etat's, selling weapons to one side and the other, founding "rebel forces" and training their people; basicly just messing things up even MORE, instead of persuing for peace in this red hot place on this planet. and that was going on for FIFTY years. fifty years of "playing with other peoples lives". and in this fifty years a generation of angry people has arisen. a generation of young muslim people that have had enaugh of israel and enaugh of all the super powers playing with their lives all the time. a generation who has seen killing and suffering and nothing more.
and that is the "terrorist generation", if you can call it that. they are the rebels, freedom fightes, insurgents, terrorists, whatever you want to call them. they are a product in israel's politics and politics of the super-powers. they created them. if they wouldnt infulence the middle east that way, i dont think there would be ANY muslim extremists here.
but you see, this is their LAST line of defence...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I posted this reply on a similar thread this evening, thought it would be appropriate here as well. Oh yeah, drhoracid, God is not Israel's apologist.

Originally posted by twitchy
It's funny how we as americans can go around policing the world, Iran can't have this, syria can't buy that, yet as we continue to be the world's largets producer, retailer and developer of chemical, biological, conventional and nuclear weapons.

If I were Putin, I'd say "Well George, tough titty. Thanks for creating a demand in Syria for defense capabilities though."

To which George would reply, "Hey, but we're america, we got attacked (maybe by terrorists), you can't support terrorism unless we subsidize it damnit..."

Then I can hear Syria saying, "Well, you guys sold Israel nuclear capabilities, and they kill more people than we do, why don't you bomb and occupy them?"

Then some rabbi covers the microphone and says, "You don't have to answer that George. That isn't Kosher..."

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor[/i
Commie!

so anyone that hasnt got a phycotic mind like yours is a commie ( what ever that is )
( what a joker )

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The US isn't protecting Israel from Syria and the rest of the nations around it, we're protecting the rest of the nations from Israel

Seriously after ww2 and everything else if Israel ever came close to losing a war they'd take everyone they could with them. If Russia gives syria those missiles we all know what will happen, and really who wants to see syria get pounded yet again by the crazy Israelis? If anything giving syria the missiles would destabilize the area not add a deterrence factor. You all have to keep in mind that all Israelis have done a hitch in the IDF, when they get attacked the fort mentallity kicks in. Israel is probably an uncrackable nut at this point, god knows they seem to go ballistic when they get invaded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join