It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge discussion thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
With Mr Delonge resent book release Sekret MachinesChasing Shadows his appearances on Coast 2 Coast AM and his very own AMA thread right here on ATS. I'm starting this thread to discuss the claims made by this former Rock Star now turned UFO researcher.

Much of the criticism towards past researcher was based on they are doing this to sell books and to gain fame, but Tom already has all of this in spades. So I have to assume his intentions are pure and real.

I will start by saying his assertions that why disclosure hasn't happened is because we are at war against the others or gods makes perfect since to me.

It's very possible that these others have interfered with murdered, raped, and pillaged mankind since as far back human history goes. Perhaps even further than that.

This could be one of the most important topics we ever discuss. What say you ATS?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Perhaps, you never know. I was a bit put-off by some of the answers but that might be because I just wish he provided more detail and I'm curious.

Then again, it's more difficult to be proven wrong when you stick to simple answers and refer to your sources as "a well-respected [insert title here]", which I did see him do in that AMA.

Who knows

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I will start by saying his assertions that why disclosure hasn't happened is because we are at war against the others or gods makes perfect since to me.

It's very possible that these others have interfered with murdered, raped, and pillaged mankind since as far back human history goes. Perhaps even further than that.

From what you say here I am guessing you have NOT read the book because the book doesn't really say that. So how can you purport to lead a discussion on this if you have only a faint understanding of what he says in it?

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Or.....it is the stupidest.

From Genesis to conclusion all that was said was:

Ancient aliens are real because I was told.

Cattle mutilations, you guessed it, real=aliens... I was told.

Dulce base is true, I was told.

"Hey Tom, any chance you encountered Mirage Men?"

Tom: "No, I had a pitch"

Ok, thanks Tom.

edit on 13-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The book is listed as fiction. It states "from the imagination of Tom Delonge". He didn't even write it....he was just told

And yes I read it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

While his AMA was ongoing I was also listening to his C2C broadcast on YouTube I'm on a mobile so I can't post a link. I kept thinking about movie's like stargate and They Live.

Years ago on ATS media page I had posted a YouTube 3 part video series called They Live you sleep deeply, I'm sure it's still on YouTube.

What shocked me the most is that these others have always been that the myths we were all taught in school are real and imo the creature talked about in the old testament and the archons talked about in agnostic texts could really be real.

Straight gives me the heeby jeebees.

Imagine the surprise when the day comes that our people kick their asses right out of our solar system

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Oh man, To not be inflammatory I won't tell you my honest opinion of the AMA thread he was on and why he disappeared so suddenly in my opinion.

Hey just wanted to share this song. It's pretty good, although Blink 182 didn't write it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hey just wanted to share this song. It's pretty good, although Blink 182 didn't write it.

Wait! ....you mean, ......a Ghost writer?! No.

Let me guess. From the imagination of. :p

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I have not read the book, nor do I wish to lead anything. I wish to discuss the topic. I saw no discussion threads so i started this thread.

What I'm posting on comes from the mouth of Mr Delonge from his C2C interviews. Have you listened to the onterview? I would guess not or you would know this series will include both fiction and non-fiction.
edit on 13-4-2016 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'd rather listen to what Robbie Williams has to say about his research into Ufology.

He spent time out of his career *cough, cough* to look into it all.

Tom, is entitled to believe what he wants to believe in. $$$$$

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I'd rather listen to what Robbie Williams has to say about his research into Ufology.

If it was about money wouldn't he continue to be a rock star?????

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

If it was about money wouldn't he continue to be a rock star?????

How old is he?

Being a Rock Star is a young man's game.

Anyway, as he's a member here now, we shouldn't be talking about him should we?

I look forward to his many contributions to threads, just like I hope David Icke becomes involved in threads.
edit on 13/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

First of all, it took him about an hour and fifteen minutes to make his first answer. By then there had been over three pages of replies and questions many of which were fandom slobbering all over him. So where is his respect for all the people who were there focusing on him. If your favorite band hit the stage, introduced the members, and then took an hour break what would the audience do?

As far as the ufo topic though, if we mark the generally accepted starting date of the phenomena of 1947 then it has been 70 years of speculation. During that time there have been hundreds of 'experts' who have written thousands of books, all based on speculation. Those speculations range from simple Martians to all out cosmic war with uncounted alien species all vying for Earth's resources and human souls. And where are we now??

I had my first sighting in 1956, my second in 64 and my third in 66. I read every thing I could find on UFO's until around 75 when I realized that all of these 'experts' had as little or even less experiences than I had had. What they had was nothing more than an accumulation of reports and stories that had been pasted on by others.

Since then I have rested from hoping that some 'expert' will put it all together, ferret out the truth and disclose. Me? I'm just waiting for the aliens to disclose themselves. Until then, my own 'expertness' is a valid as all the rest of the supposed 'experts'

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I did enjoy his interview on Coast to Coast which allowed him to explain his research and investigations in a much more consistent and coherent manner.

I was looking forward to the AMA but to be honest it kinda sucked, both with his limited answers and the content he presented.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Wait! ....you mean, ......a Ghost writer?! No.

Let me guess. From the imagination of. :p

Jerry Bruckheimer?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ok lets take 1947 even though there are accounts of people coming down in winged chariots etc as far back as we have written accounts. Sumer, Egypt,China, S,America......

Gods - i doubt it - more like aliens or even humans from the future is more possible.

However personally i think many of them are from the dark energy/matter part of the universe (after all it makes up c.96% of it)

Think about that - we can see what 0.000000000000000001% of the physical universe and the physical universe is roughly 4% as we know/calculate it so it seems a reasonable thought that a lot of the unexplained comes from the 96% ?

In the past people saw gods, demons, faeries, monsters etc and over time as technology and understanding of our world and our place in the universe has advanced so have our 'myths' now most people see aliens although the more religious still tend to see gods, demons and angels - perhaps we just perceive these entities through our cultural filters and belief systems - much like pareidolia.

edit to add - I also assume more of them now are black projects but our beloved govt's

edit on 13-4-2016 by johnb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I appreciate that Tom is looking for the truth, but for me his answers lacked substance and provided no meat. I am not sure anything he says is true or that he knows anything the rest of us don't already know.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

OK . . . Given some of the givens . . . my inferences are these . . .

1. Tom appeared to have done his homework.

2. It is at least CONCEIVABLE, if not believable that he built relationships with various powers that be reps toward managing a massively complex and crucial process of bringing the darker realities more onto the table of global public life.

3. Certainly they have long planned to do that. If he gave them a clever way of doing that faster, better in view of their goals and geopolitical and social realities--it's quite plausible that they bought into it and are running with it and with his conceptualizations and efforts in that direction.

4. I have to assume that he is also--wittingly or unwittingly--part of their full court press propaganda effort toward setting up the geopolitical realities described in Daniel 9, 10; Ezek 38; Matthew 24 & Revelation as well as in the shorter prophetic books at the end of the Old Testament. Clearly, those realities WILL REIGN as described . . . in these 'end times.'

5. Therefore, I do NOT assume that all he has to say--even when it may be 100% true AS FAR AS HE BELIEVES--I do NOT assume he is describing every aspect of such topics and realities 100% accurately. There HAS, imho, to still be a huge percentage of deception involved--at least in some key respects.

6. Some of those key respects are . . . who the critters are; where do they come from; what do they want; what are they going to do; what will it cost mankind; what is the ultimate bottom line?

7. How much truth is mixed in with how much disinformation remains to be seen.

8. I cannot believe that he's telling the 100% objective truth in all respects on all topics. That just does not fit reality as I understand it when compared to what is in his book etc.

9. He seems quite sincere, earnest, well motivated etc.

10. There seem to be some above average spots of humility in his personality. There also seems to be some very significant chunks/aspects of smugness, arrogance, etc. That's a big hazard--to him and others--whether he realizes it, or not.

11. I think he has shared--in the fiction book--some truths not yet shared as clearly as he presented them in the book. I didn't find myself wholesale disbelieving any particular specific.

12. I think that he's convinced that at least factions of the elite are good guys. Not in my book.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Tom referred to Philip Corso's notes (not the book) as being a "smoking gun." I have a thread on the Notes and...well, it is getting a little interesting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone wants to stop by and get a link to the notes, they are in the OP. Corso covers a LOT of ground, and I'm just trying to look at it with fresh eyes and do some research on individual sections of the document. They are raw, filled with typos (handwritten and scanned in, so it's pretty messy) and somewhat disorganized, but I'm becoming more and more convinced it is worth delving into.

- AB

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I find his answers lacking Two short and to quick.
Sorry but that is just me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join