It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Notes - Dawn of a New Age

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
During Tom DeLonge's Ask Me Anything, he mentioned Philip Corso's account of Roswell as being confirmed as accurate by his sources. Tom then said "the notes, not the book." So I went digging and found this archived on the web.

Dawn of a New Age - Philip Corso

This has probably been linked to or talked about before here on ATS, but I didn't see a thread specifically on it, only mentions of it in other threads.

From the opening forward "30 Years of Silence":

I thought I had better leave thern a legacy and so I began

to write my memoirs with the foreword:

If one passage in these memoirs helps you
survive in a troubled world, then ali this
work is not in vain,

Later I added:

If one passage in the addendum helps you
recognize and survive against an enemy
from outer space, then this additional
revelation is not in vain.

And so began a work which has continued for over five years

It is a fascinating read. A typo laden manuscript weighted with information that speaks directly to technology derived from the UAPs crash(es). I've barely scratched the surface of it, but wanted to share it since it was apropos to the conversation on that thread.

I would love discussion / feedback from our ATS folks on this too. If this IS reliable, then...well...I've got a lot to think about...

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Awesome, thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Philip Coroso reminds me of Captain Jennings in the book. He's a "spook" so long as it doesn't conflict with being a "Navy" man. .......

Back then without an actual spy agency anyone could be a disinformer.

At this point..it's whatever. Either show the world something or stop blowing smoke up my ass. It gets tiresome, really.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
definetly some interesting stuff in there about the space program and roswell. and your right tons of typos.
i am getting rather agitated by all of these " celebrities" claiming that they know more than your or i. i call BS. until we have solid tangible proof available to the general public, or something short of a mothership appearing during the superbowl, i cant take anybody really serious. john lear, bob lazar, george noory, steven greer, stanton friedman, girgio tsukalos, tom delonge, jessie ventura, they are all similar. they all seem to have some sort of knowledge not available to us, mr average joe or mary. well guess what... im not buying your book, or listening to your show, or recording your program... i have barely any hair left, and its falling out from all of this.
we need to know
we deserve to know
its essential we know...
disclosure may never take place, or it may come tomorrow, but i am fed up with people trying to make a quick buck off my curiosity. unless you have absolute proof, please, dont step fwd and say you are in the know, or you have been told. SHOW ME

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thank you! The AMA thread got me thinking about going to look for some of these too. And Corso's videoed interviews on youtube. I'll drop one by, but if you go to youtube he has several, if you are interested. I find him fascinating. There is one I remembered that left quite an impression on me, but I don't have hours to sit and listen to them all to find it. If I should, I'll drop it by this thread. : ) His remarks on Roswell are quite interesting.

S. Friedman right there always trying to take him down, along with Bob Lazar, both of whom are the most credible to me, and I think why he targets them with his scathing tongue.

Oberg also will be critical. He doesn't believe in anything. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Jim. Respectfully though. : )

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Thank you, lady!

I will check out the video trail (and we all know how strange and winding that can be). I think that it might be, with him, a combination of what he was allowed to say in his book (not the full truth? thus getting taken down by others?) versus what he says to his grandkids. I may be wrong, but that could be the source of tension.

Anyway, I'm digging into the Notes and it is a lot to get through. It's good background for understanding where DeLonge's book is rooted, and I really loved his book.

Sumerian IGIGI's. Holy mutilated cow, batman! (that was in poor taste, hardly a laughing matter, but still, one must find humor or go a little nuts...)

I know Sekret Machines is fiction, and I know it's couching what is believed to be fact along with it. I think there is much there to ponder and sift through. I'm definitely intrigued.

Thanks again!!

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I understand your frustration. I think the idea is to do a slow roll-out, but to give a complete picture in the end.
It's a lot to take on, given how much is out there, how much history and how weird it all gets.

Anyway, Roswell has always felt "real" to me and Corso has always interested me but now even more so.

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I read Corso's book regarding Roswell and the tech that came from that crash that he oversaw while a Lt.Col? employed as a Pentagon employee. He was specific about the technology and where it was sent (defense contractors) to backwards engineer. Velcro, night vision, circuitry, fiber optics, to name a few. I gave the book to my father (big wig missile guy); he took one look at it gray eyes turned inward and said "What are you doing??" Never saw it again; circular burn barrel filed.
edit on 11-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So far, what I'm reading is that the "aliens" were as advanced as we are now. Fiber optics, night vision, transistors and integrated circuits.

I seriously doubt an alien craft from another world that could use FTL or some other form of travel would still be using fiber optics or have integrated circuits.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I hear you. I have no idea what is fact vs what is fiction.

I'm just following bread crumbs and hoping I don't wind up down the wrong path, while fully expecting that I might.

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Given that there are now over 6 billion people on Earth -- if little grey aliens were visiting and screwing around with us, there would be a hell of a lot more evidence I would think.

I personally think the alien thing is just a cover for terrestrial technology. It's easier to explain fantastic domestic tech that gets spotted as being "alien". It erodes the credibility of the witness.

I would go as far as to say that even among the MILITARY there is a disinfo campaign to keep people thinking they are working on alien technology, so that in the event they DO say something, it'll look insane, stupid, dumb, or crazy.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have always maintained that they take our cows, because cows are delicious!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

True, you can't beat a great steak. Especially a Japanese Wagyu steak...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The frustrating aspect of Corso's tales is that for anyone familiar with specific subjects, they're clearly imaginary, but for other topics, they 'sound' real because he deploys the cultural jargon. Here's why I conclude, from personally observing and participating in human space flight operations, his space-related stories are imaginary.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The Corso documents mention discussions about chips that work with "brain waves" so...that's something new? It was in the book as well...antigravity and telepathic operational systems. That sounds more advanced than what my iPhone does...

Is it real? Heck if I know. But I've seen something that make me think the answer could be 'yes.'

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

So far, what I'm reading is that the "aliens" were as advanced as we are now. Fiber optics, night vision, transistors and integrated circuits. I seriously doubt an alien craft from another world that could use FTL or some other form of travel would still be using fiber optics or have integrated circuits.

Planned EVENT for 1947; to confound the human? They may have had to manipulate time to come back and deposit very old technology. I want the VERY ancient rock cutting (melting and fitting perfectly) and lifting tonnages of stone capability. Probably not a leverage system.
edit on 11-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Hi Jim,

The blog post - is it about the actual published book, or the Notes? Curious... I glanced at it but would like more of a reference point before trying to read more of it. Thank you!!

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Advanced as we are now because we have been artificially advanced by reverse-engineering their technology. Also, some advancements slow down while others keep going or speed up.

Light is faster than electricity. So, advances in fiber optics will be beneficial to our future technological needs.

And, there's no way to know whether they traveled by FTL, or some other as yet discovered way. It could be something so simplistic, that we might be like "why didn't we think of that?" Or they could have an edge over us in space travel by using elements that are native to their world, but not ours.

Our space programs have been hindered by the large sums of money required, and the slow development of certain technologies. Other worlds might not have those hindrances.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Lol! I want that technology too! Bring back the monoliths! Bring back the Giant Stones!!! Build me a house!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

Advanced as we are now because we have been artificially advanced by reverse-engineering their technology. Also, some advancements slow down while others keep going or speed up.

Light is faster than electricity. So, advances in fiber optics will be beneficial to our future technological needs.

And, there's no way to know whether they traveled by FTL, or some other as yet discovered way. It could be something so simplistic, that we might be like "why didn't we think of that?" Or they could have an edge over us in space travel by using elements that are native to their world, but not ours.

Our space programs have been hindered by the large sums of money required, and the slow development of certain technologies. Other worlds might not have those hindrances.

That's what I was getting from DeLonge's book and from Corso's notes. They both also imply that there are telepathic kinds of technology that we don't commonly know about either.

I just read part of the Notes:

I kept looking at the North American Space division
chip, It had a small open window with small wires, a copy of the
old one * During each flash of lightning I imagined some irtovement
of the small wires, especially when I concentrated mentally on it.
When I picked it up, the plastic seemed warm. I thought my imagi-
nation of something I wanted to see and happened. The storm passed
and I put the chips in the cabinet*

La ter , I told the General the story and said, M Sir, I think
it was my irnagination and I wanted to believe it could happen.
But, chips don't get warm. The General locked at me and said,
"Perhaps yes, perhaps no; we are working on a mechanìsm or guidance
device, brain wave controlied, which can control aircraft.

(TONS of typos in that!!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join