It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge discussion thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So basically he watched all 10 seasons of Ancient Aliens.

#notmydollar.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: schuyler

For the second time in this thread I Have Not Read The Book. The assertions I have made come from the coast 2 coast am radio show.

On the c2c show he clearly states the General that gives him info said we are at war!!!!!#!!

The c2c show Tom clearly state this book is a apart of a series of books both fiction and non fiction.

Why did you quote something another member quoted another member saying?? And bring me into it????? Read and comprehend!!!

This is not a book discussion. The book is not in the title.

Watch the c2c interview and then comment on the guys actual words!

Then why not add your views to the Tom Delonge C2C thread that already exists? Why start yet another thread about this dude?

C2C is not the gem it once was, by the way...Totally controlled by iHeartmedia AKA Clear Channel and they're not disclosing sh!t. Just ask John B. Wells about that.

iHeartmedia Info

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

#notmydollar.

Oh, Don't forget about the first two seasons of Hangar 1: The UFO Files. He may have even watched a bit of National Geographic's Chasing UFO's!

Poor James Fox...Totally got screwed on that one. He was quite ticked when he saw the BS the NGC ended up putting on the air.

While on the subject of James Fox...Not THAT is a solid UFO/Alien researcher and I cannot wait for the 701 to hit theaters. He does take a long time to make a movie but it should be a great one.

Here's a link for those who're interested in hearing him talk about The 701 and other topics: Link to James Fox Interview December 2015

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I think the first page of the link we were provided to the Sekret Machines pdf somes it up perfectly.

The IMPORTANT word IMAGINATION looking at his answers to questions that's 100% correct.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

#notmydollar.

Did you hear about the Spirit Science guy. He went Christian and disavowed all things esoteric as coming from the devil. Haha.

Another one bites the dust.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Or.....it is the stupidest.

From Genesis to conclusion all that was said was:

Ancient aliens are real because I was told.

Cattle mutilations, you guessed it, real=aliens... I was told.

Dulce base is true, I was told.

"Hey Tom, any chance you encountered Mirage Men?"

Tom: "No, I had a pitch"

Ok, thanks Tom.

QFT....

That AMA was one pathetic piece of ...... his answers were so bland and in my view he only came out of it as if he wanted to sell more books and tickets to that movie he was talking about. Not one piece of evidence was given... not one piece.
All of it was hear say and speculation.

It doesn't matter how many people bull# goes through, it just gets more and more distilled, but it's still bull#.

Tom DeLonge... if you AMA has done one thing, it's making sure I will never buy a single one of your books, and well... at some point you movie will pop up somewhere and if I don't have any laundry to do, I MIGHT watch it.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Haha no way, the one with the stupid cartoon animations about how we had different race sblah blah blah atlantis blah blah some esoteric crap, hah, yeah has to be him.

Dude, I wonder if the Vigilant Christian knows, surely he'd consider that a victory

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Was I suppose to read all that??

Are you saying my words are in conflict with themselves? Shocker.

I'm quite certain nobody on these boards, Not for a lack of trying mind you, know either.

It is conceivable that what the ancients termed "gods" are in fact some kind of demonic hyper dimensional entities. They have been #ing with mankind since written word began. Vallee likens it to a control system whereas Tom likens it to extraterrestrials.

My views are more in line with Vallee BUT when someone says "I was told" and others are saying "hey you should listen" I listened, and frankly found the whole experience wanting.

I hope that helps.

After over 10 years of trying to peel back this onion, I'm no closer to the answer from where I began. ....well maybe a little bit. Why do you think that is? Lack of comprehension or too much interference. On second thought, don't answer that. It might hurt my feelings.

edit on 14-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Haha no way, the one with the stupid cartoon animations about how we had different race sblah blah blah atlantis blah blah some esoteric crap, hah, yeah has to be him.

Dude, I wonder if the Vigilant Christian knows, surely he'd consider that a victory

My wife was telling me. I guess it's trending on fb and Christian blogs are running the story all proud and #.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

haha, yeah Vigilant Xtian has made numerous video about this, seems he was on of the guys that helped run Spirit Science, not Jordan Pearce/Duchnzyc the voice.

lulz either way

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

He purportedly offered them a proposal that they REALLY liked.

I highly highly doubt that and again no proof but word of mouth.

I'm not saying that sometimes things don't come from different perspectives. However, I highly doubt that a rock star was able to come up with something so unique that other leading experts weren't able to come up with.

Not that he might not have the intelligence to come up with such a unique brilliant idea , but how does that happen?

Lets assume their is truth to this Alien visitation thing and our govt is aware of it.

He makes no claims of having top secret clearance . Before he submitted the masterpiece to the govt HE WAS AN OUTSIDER.

Think about that "HE WAS AN OUTSIDER" before he submitted the solution.

If you are an outsider how are you privy to ALL the details and the COMPLETE view of the issue or have a grasp of the problem? How do you solve a problem when you don't know what the REAL PROBLEM is?

Sure before he submitted the work he could have been privy to SOME of the information , however not likely that he would have the full picture. Such a project would likely be compartmentalized.

Not saying impossible but highly improbable that not only was he able to come up with a solution that leading scientist and psychologist in their field couldn't, but he did it with just little pieces of the puzzle.

That doesn't make him smart, that makes him a Freaking GOD. I for one do not see him as a GOD.

edit on 04430America/ChicagoThu, 14 Apr 2016 08:04:44 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Your are posting some good points to bring up.

From the c2c interview:

Tom claims his interview with the CIA types near the Pentagon that they told him it was a good time to move the ball down the road.
Tom repeatedly states that if the people knew the truth that people would want to help especially the young people.

I'm speculating that the PTB might think we are ready to confront these others with the tech we have learned and developed. I'm also speculating that perhaps the PTB would want to use a popular figure like Mr Delonge to spur a recruiting drive for the military if a open conflict is near.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Tom claims his interview with the CIA types near the Pentagon that they told him it was a good time to move the ball down the road.

That is also highly suspicious to me.

The CIA is not exactly known to give valid information for those that actively come seeking for it,especially without clearance. Typically , a person approaching the CIA or the FBI for information , would trigger a "Warning, Warning" indicator off.

The best case scenario I see with him , is that he actually believes the story and is unaware that they are just pumping invalid info to him for a purpose unbeknownst to him.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Tom never confirms that they are CIA, he called them CIA types. They were a link in the chain of people he was told to meet.

Allegedly they told him now is a good time to move the ball forward.

Why is now a good time? Has our reverse engineering and manufacturing process reached a point that our finished products can finally be competitive against the others? Can we now stop them from arming our nuke forces?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Tom never confirms that they are CIA, he called them CIA types. They were a link in the chain of people he was told to meet.

Regardless what agency or types. For something that would be so highly classified it would be highly unlikely that an outsider would be brought in that is actively seeking info. That is a red flag especially with celebrities which have been utilized in the past as spies.

Quickly looking at him on google and wiki it also appears that he has had drug issues, a mental breakdown , and his mind capabilities were questioned enough to do an intervention. Not stating those are facts since it was a quick google, but not unlikely things associated with rock stars. That also puts credibility on his story of approaching key people and them accepting him with open arms.

Just to many holes for me from what I see ,lack of evidence, and same ol same o.

I also question his distribution method and target audience to get the truth out.

Todays generation is more likely to read FB,Twitter, and other social media avenues ( which are all FREE to participate in ) than they are ever likely to actually read a book. He is supposed to be worth 60-80M why not tweet the message , or post online instead of writing a book?

The only disclosure I see coming from him will be in 20 years on how he became a Hollywood mogul worth a 1 billion creating a movie production company from his sci-fi stories.

edit on 50430America/ChicagoThu, 14 Apr 2016 10:50:36 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How I have viewed "all of this" is that the government may actually be looking to disclose, and have for a while.

The problem is that the social engineering has gotten so deep, that any major shift needs to be done in a very specific way. They may want to disclose, but they certainly do not want to deconstruct the narratives they have worked so hard to weave.

So, when an individual proposes something that might accomplish this, they give them a bit of a testing period to see if they can work under this premise. Mr. DeLonge would be the latest. However, his marketing to this demographic (done through an AMA), was not a success, so it will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Especially given that the failure seemed to be sourced in a total lack of effort and focus.

Or, it could all be a psy-op of the typical kind. Which will undoubtedly be a smashing success like every other psy-op in recent history. Its not because they are so good at it, its that the public is so susceptible to manipulation.

I'd still like to read the book, but as I couldn't find it at the library.. it'll have to wait.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i'd never heard of the fella so i looked him up on youtube

tbh he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who could walk into a top level general's office and convince him a change of government strategy is required regarding a paradigm shifting secret that's been kept for over sixty years

it's amazing what doors being 'famous' will open though

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I thought it was the worst AMA I've seen.

I understand that SO and Springer had to big this up and it must have taken some effort to get Tom on board. They didn't have to do it.

But all the clues were already in place beforehand. It was all about a "fictional" book supposed to reveal something as fact "from the imagination of Tom DeLonge" it proudly states below it's badly spelt title. An oxymoronic statement if ever I heard one. And of course why would anyone really slip the ultimate 'sekrets' to a guy from a third generation punk-pop band? Would you believe Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga or Beyonce if they came out with this sort of story?

I had no preconceptions of it being anything other than entertainment for the ATS members. Sadly we didn't even get much of that and I think there are many members on here that know more about the phenomenon than Mr. DeLonge.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I thought it was the worst AMA I've seen

agreed - partly due to the paucity of mr delonge's contribution, partly due to the ill discipline of members and partly due to the absence of timely moderation

tbh though, i did enjoy it

I understand that SO and Springer had to big this up and it must have taken some effort to get Tom on board. They didn't have to do it.

i would guess that he approached them - in any commercial entertainment venture, publicity is the most important factor determining revenue

"from the imagination of Tom DeLonge" it proudly states below it's badly spelt title.

to me the whole pitch says a lot about the target audience and mr delonge's opinion of them

I think there are many members on here that know more about the phenomenon than Mr. DeLonge

indeed - and more importantly, the sociology of the phenomena

'I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Yeah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss'

eta: he did say something interesting in the c2c interview - it was on the subject of religion: 'all you need to get large numbers of people to believe any old tripe is the presence of a priestly class' (i'm paraphrasing - i'm not going to listen to the whole thing again to get the exact quote)
edit on 14-4-2016 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

How much fluoride do we have to consume before this guy seems like a credible witness to anything outside of a tour bus? Don't get me wrong, I like girls and guitars too. But this guy is the imagination behind a docu-movement towards disclosure?

Sorry, I'm going to need a lot more drugs before that seems credible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join