It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boyscout troop 666 + INTRO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
HEY IM NICK USED TO BE A SOLDIER (10YRS) THEN TURNED CONSPIRACY THEORIST OF SORTS. BEEN IN ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND GREW UP IN THE DMV (DC, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA) AREA. WASNT conspiratorially minded until 2011 after a series of events started sending me down rabbit holes.

www.google.com...@38.9369121,-77.0886935,16.32z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b7c9e3ae934a17:0x27ee1dbe805393d2

So when you go on google maps and put in boyscout troop 666 the above link pops up. At least on my screen. Notice the location being Washington DC, specifically the ultra affluent NorthWest part of the city

So there is this idea I have that wealthy secretive types are into numerology. Not a stretch of logic if your only into light reading numbers like 33, 1111, 666, and 13 are all important in a esoteric fashion. I have been led to believe people in power care about these things for some notional belief system.

Maybe its me but a boyscout troop 666 in that ultra powerful location is shady to say the least

Sort of reminds me of the Franklin Scandal and Boys Town, Nebraska

situation.en.wikipedia.org...

-what says ATS?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I say welcome.

Not sure what you're talking about, but welcome.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You would think an organisation such as the Boy Scouts would avoid the number 666 for one of their troops.

But then again.....

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

basically i thought it was weird and posted. boyscout troop 666 in that neighborhood, full of politicians, diplomats and the reoccuring revealations that powerful people are into pedophilia. This looks like a front to me imho.

i've become a believer that things like the Dutroux Affair and Westminster paedophile dossier are a cover up. Looking at Boyscout troop 666 and having worked down the street for a time I could see it NOT a coincidence that 666 is the identification number of that boyscout troop, and yeah id bet some nefarious things happen there.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey cowboy welcome to the rodeo...the boy scouts will take your horse (stall 666 please), have a seat and tighten your seat belt.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Kind of like a serial killer begging to get caught. Got no pony in the christian vs occultists/satanists game but i really do not belive this a coincidence more like a front of sorts. If you look its at a Church, strange to me so I posted

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you really want to jump down a numerology rabbit hole, try out gematria. There is a guy on YouTube, Zackary Hubbard, who is prolific and has videos explaining his process.

I occasionally, very occasionally, see what he's been up to, but if you believe the rich and powerful are into numbers and you believe they pull all kinds of strings, his stuff sure won't disabuse you of that notion. I really don't fully buy into it, honestly, not the full numerology thing, but every so often, he points out things that do make me wonder a bit.

Try it out and see what you think.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I recognize the belief in the power of numbers. An example being when the WW1 armistice was signed on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month was not a coincidence. Part of a belief system that dictated those numbers important so it needed to be done by TPTB. Again not my beliefs but I am totally on board with the idea the powerful are into numerology.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

i believe numerology is to occultism/illuminti is as prophecy is to religion/prophets..

why i think modern occultists use numerology is to cummunicate on a large scale without having theiir own main strem reliogons and prophets.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Giving any significance to the number 666 is absurd IMO. Having said that, it's unseemly to go after a group of Boy Scouts over their troop number. Disturbing in fact.

666 falls between 665 and 668 which is about the only meaning I can see. After a troop 665 was formed, the next logical troop number would be 666. Beyond that?

Not everything in this world is a conspiracy. Real conspiracies are found by gathering evidence which leads to the conclusion a conspiracy may exist. Finding real conspiracies involves research and gathering evidence, not just deciding anything that includes the 666 is somehow a conspiracy. 666 is just the number that follows 665.

Franklin has zero in common with this unless you are saying this Boy Scout Troop is a child sex ring and you need actual proof to go around saying that. Are you suggesting that is the cased based solely on the troop number?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thought it is strange so i posted it. Find me a hotel room 666 or explain why 13th floors dont exist in some buildings. People are superstitous wherever you go, ATS is the exception? The troop located in a church in a verified creeper neighborhood like that imo is shady, so i posted it.

Some powerful people are into pedophilia and also numerology, this is logically possible. ISIS puts up black jihad flags, CRIPS and BLOODS wear colors. These dudes like numbers is what I understand

I fully believe in every major city there exists pedophile rings. The evidence being the absurd cover-ups when anything rubs up against things as basis for its existence.

Evidence would have been marked as such. Being reminded of an incident and a full fledged accusation involving the authorities is were your logic broke down. I wouldn't be posting on ATS if I had a smoking gun, think its the kind of thing someone would get hurt over.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

sort of reminds me of a pedophile ring front. Yeah it does is that against the rules? Seems like not an impossibility seeing the Jimmy Saville, Penn State, Dutroux, Franklin, Watchers, and other unrecallable incidents. I believe for everytime these things come up there has to exist more, I dont believe every pedo-ring gets caught.

To catch a predator graps guys in every town in the USA, they never ever organize? I got no evidence yeah I know this no one ever does.

I thought ATS is where you post this?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

btw some police stop certain people for wearing certain colors/gang affiliations everyday based solely on they are wearing a color in a neighborhood. Doesn't mean they are slapping cuffs and having the DA go for the max are different things.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
Nope. There was a Troop 666 in Costa Mesa CA for years. A relative of mine was part of the leadership. Just a regular boy scout troop with nothing nefarious going on.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What about the innocent Boy Scouts in that Troop, which is most likely just a normal group of kids being led by decent people?

All it takes is a suggestion for bad things to start happening to innocent people, like stalkers, false accusations and the madness we have seen all too often.

The people involved in a Boy Scouts Troop are real people, with real feelings who can be harmed by rumors based on nothing real. That is my concern.

The reason you don't see a 13th floor or a room 13 or 666 is businesses pander to superstitions as they must. That should be pretty obvious. It not because there is any validity to those superstitions.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ah, I see (said the blind man to the deaf mute).

I think I was thrown by the abrupt change of subject. You went from brief intro to talking about that 666 thing. I didn't catch the breath, so I thought you were somehow connecting the two. My brain was missing some flexibility at that moment and trying to connect the two dots, since there were no other dots to connect. My bad.

I know what happened. Normally when something doesn't make any sense to me, I just blink and move on, but since this was an Intro and all of 5 minutes went bye without a welcome from anyone, I jumped in (without an anemone) and just said what came to mind. Silly me. I did mean well though, and do repeat the welcome. Plus I appreciate your secondary explanation. Knowing it had nothing to do with the Intro, though, it's all good.

Regarding finding meaning in numbers, in my opinion, it all depends on the person considering it. If it is purely an intellectual thing, then it's just a bunch of numbers, but if you add just a sprinkling of emotion into it, or find yourself believing this or that, then that's a different matter, as emotion doesn't spring up out of thin air. So, I respect the nuances of how some of us find meaning in something that someone else won't.

And yes, ATS is the place for this.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Considering the Boyu Scouts are still strongly identified with values and faith, it is interesting that no one thought about simply skipping the number given its connotations. It is not an uncommon thing elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I agree. Perhaps the thinking was to not encourage beliefs in superstitious nonsense and encourage it in impressionable children's minds.

After all, how many have stepped on a crack and actually broken their mothers back?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

I did change it abruptly, that is on me. I also am a firm believer in things being different than what they seem.

I participated in a youth group from 12-16 or so, Civil Air Patrol. 80-90% of adults in that volunteer group worked in the

Intelligence Community/ Defense Industry. I have no memory of abuse .But it is too much of a coincidence for me in my

travels. So how does a volunteer group seem to recruit only from one industry (The Intelligence Community)? Too

coincidental to me. Also can we say for sure a pedophile isn't volunteering in the boy scouts? With things like the deep web it

appears like they can organize more effectively these days? No?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

i agree completely

top topics

<<   2 >>

join