It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boyscout troop 666 + INTRO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

*shrug* If no one pays any attention to the numbers of all the troops nationwide, just their own, then no one is likely going to notice there isn't a troop 666 is my thought, but it's far more likely that some parent or other will eventually notice that their kid is in troop 666 and complain about it and ask why that particular number is being used by a group associated with wholesomeness.

It isn't always about superstition. Sometimes, it's just about avoiding what seems like an obvious problem before it comes up.

But who knows? Maybe everyone looks to see if there is a troop 666 and would complain if there isn't.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Again I DO NOT believe in numerology or grasp the Christian notion of 666 being evil. But certain people of power/wealth do

care about these things for reasons that I am not informed enough to know.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

In my intro I explained my geographic home turf. I did this to tell you although I cant and wont name names, things do

happen and stories are told about nefarious happening in the beltway (DC) region; hard hard confirmations like

"brainwashing" being real and politicians who claim chrsitianity go around at night/secret doing "rituals" and whatever occult

mumbo jumbo its called. Personally some things happened to me in 2011 that opened my mind up to mk ultra (trauma based

mind control) and its apparent continuation/ resurgence

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Long story short; I didnt care about any conspiracy anything ever until 2011. In an impossible series of coincidences occurred, now today I decided to stop reading on ats and post. I never post ever anywhere, no social media, no nothing. So if my sentence structure is incorrect or i am not transmitting the message proper you will have accept my apology. The boy scout troop666 was sort of an intro into a series of experiences and ideas I have been struggling with for 5 years silently so transmitting may be flawed. I think SOME youth groups in the DC region and elsewhere are used for secretive purposes, maybe not pedophilia but I don't believe in this coincidences and some do find it NOT impossible.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I suppose people of power and wealth can be as mislead as anyone else and drawn into strange beliefs. I've personally never met a wealthy person who was into anything strange. I have met a few who give huge amounts of money, as much as 50% of their income to charities though. I don't think it should be assumed wealth leads to evil.

Oddly, after having attended many different denominations of Christian churches, I have seen discussions about what the meaning of the "Mark of the Beast" is, but never have been told the actual number 666 is what is being talked about and not to use that number.

That's the sort of thing I run into in peoples idle ramblings about it as I don't think anyone knows for sure.

What scripture actually says about it and the real Christian belief is from this in Deuteronomy.

anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

That's quite different than embracing it.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mountainmeg

im going on a whim that you never saw anything nefarious is different. Also this neighborhood is probably the highest concentation of diplomats/power players in the country (immunity). Im not familar with costa mesa but i bet its warm

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555 I don't think it should be assumed wealth leads to evil. I agree good comes in many forms, some billionares too. But when the wealthy are evil I do think it is "next" level.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

In the Bible in Revelation I think it says something like six plus six score times six. A score is a number like a dozen, it means 20. 666 is never in the Bible.

4 score and 7 years ago, etcetera.
edit on 11-4-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join