It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend filmed an orb, can we debunk it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: tommyjo

Any post like this should have time, date, approx location, direction facing, and details of camera make and model, zoom level etc after all if they think they have something what have they got to hide.

But then videos like this would quickly be revealed as stars or planets being filmed by shaky hands, and what fun is that?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Honestly, it looks like the reflection in a window.
Poor video for analyzing since there are no references to size or anything for that fact. Not even one star of course.

...I have a kids toy at home from fisher price, that changes colour in this manner, and it seriously looks just like this when you see it's reflection.

Can't buy these orb vids. Most are so easy to fake.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: incepticus

lol.

Btw, cool avatar!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Hoax. It's a star and the camera operator knows it.

At 1:51 he has the star in focus and zoomed out. He then points the camera slightly away from it, zooms in, then goes back to the star.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: tommyjo

Any post like this should have time, date, approx location, direction facing, and details of camera make and model, zoom level etc after all if they think they have something what have they got to hide.

I agree completely. Sadly you will also get the desperate people out there who will film and then provide false data. Some people I guess just need this in their lives!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join