It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend filmed an orb, can we debunk it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Please watch the video first before saying it is a drone, I agree that many orb videos could be drones, this is definitely not.

Okay, I know this person who filmed it. She is middle aged with kids, and an MBA, and definitely is not some teen prankster in their parents basement.

I just made a youtube channel to show it here, so that is mine.

Orbs have been quite common lately, around the world, if you search youtube you will see many.

There was actually a reporter from a Denver TV station who reported about seeing one last year......some decent credibility. I will post that at the bottom.

In this video, you can see her zoom in, it gets large at about the 16 second mark, better viewed with a nice monitor. So from this I think you can tell it is from outside, and she is not just filming something on the computer.

The orb is going through continuous color changes, and you can see some geometric shapes, hexagons, squares and triangles. I don't think there is any drone on the market that does that. And some of the movements are incredibly quick.

Are these orbs beings? Or something done by other beings?

They look incredibly beautiful, so I would have to say that they or the beings causing this are benevolent.....

Movement

The Denver story:

And not drones or balloons as would sit there and then move rapidly, as described at 2:00 in....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The orb I've seen are bright solid white translucent lights that move really fast and zip around the sky and get really close to you if you point it out.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Twinkle twinkle little star…

Too bad videographer couldn't mount the camera so we could see the star traverse the sky, like in here:
That would give the show away, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

That's cool, you saw them around Santa Barbara? Ever try to take any pics or videos? Resemble anything I've posted above?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's not an orb, it's a blob, because out of focus.

It could very well be a drone.

edit on 9-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice attempt! But the one you shows pretty much sparkles at the same color the whole time, the one in my video goes from bright yellow, to grey, to blue, and from the pics you can see it is a distinct sphere.....

And also the Denver reporter described the one that many people saw in daylight as something that remained in place for minutes then would speed away, something my friend described as well, I don't think stars do that

edit on 9-4-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: Addition

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It could be that.
But the edges of the 'orb' are so well defined, that I would be inclined to believe that it is a helium balloon with one of those dollar store multicolor flashing led units.
The movement attributed to the 'orb' could just be camera movement, as we have no background to verify against.
edit on b000000302016-04-09T17:53:47-05:0005America/ChicagoSat, 09 Apr 2016 17:53:47 -0500500000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Nice attempt! But the one you shows pretty much sparkles at the same color the whole time, the one in my video goes from bright yellow, to grey, to blue, and from the pics you can see it is a distinct sphere…..

You're the one attempting to fool everyone with a zoom in on an out of focus scintillating star…

As far as looking the same or different, depends on the camera, mount and conditions.

Take your pic…

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nice attempt! But the one you shows pretty much sparkles at the same color the whole time, the one in my video goes from bright yellow, to grey, to blue, and from the pics you can see it is a distinct sphere.....

And also the Denver reporter described the one that many people saw in daylight as something that remained in place for minutes then would speed away, something my friend described as well, I don't think stars do that

Actually from the video you can see it is out of focus, thus appearing "bigger" and round.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But the edges of the 'orb' are so well defined…

Before or after full zoom? Its a star…

Can also get the same effect on a streetlight or drone. I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's a real manifestation of the energy of the soul.
It has an interesting similarity to an orb observed years ago
and reported all over India.

It propagates to remote points using the electrical grid.
The actual properties of it beyond the fact it transports
itself and appears as a colored globe are not known for
a sure. Perhaps it is composed of EM energy contained
inside of the sphere and holds the life energy of a passed
away creature.

Keep looking - maybe one will try to communicate
with you.

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

edit on 9-4-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2016 by Drawsoho because: gr.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nice attempt! But the one you shows pretty much sparkles at the same color the whole time, the one in my video goes from bright yellow, to grey, to blue, and from the pics you can see it is a distinct sphere…..

You're the one attempting to fool everyone with a zoom in on an out of focus scintillating star…

As far as looking the same or different, depends on the camera, mount and conditions.

Take your pic…

Fool everyone? No, I didn't insist on anyone believing my story, just asked for honest opinions, I am just attempting to reveal hidden truths of the Universe, which is more than I could say for some around here.

I think the fairly clear pictures and video speak for themselves, but of course you are entitled to your opinion brother......

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It could be a star, I mean your description fits what we saw.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So its a drone or a streetlight or a star.........excellent work! Anything else you want to throw in? Lens flare maybe?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A star, no.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The object gets blurry when zoomed in and there is no frame of reference for motion.
Theres no telling what it is and how its moving.
Notice how your stills show the same patern as the twinkle vid from intrptr. See that alot when zoom goes beyond what the camera can handle.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

Yes, they definitely exist, of course not all videos claiming to be "orbs" are, but some definitely are.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drawsoho
A star, no.

My comment was directed to the video posted in the OP.
The video that you posted has very little in common with the one that I am talking about.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Frankly, I don't really think it is necessary to "debunk" an orb shot. This one, like all the others is blurry, indistinct, and wobbling all over because of camera movement. All you really have is a "nocturnal light," which is the lowest on the scale of observation, even below "Close encounters of the first kind." The basic scale is:

Nocturnal Lights
Daylight Discs
Radar-Visual
Close Encounters of the First kind (Visual sighting < 500 feet)
Close Encounters of the Second kind (Physical effect)
Close Encounters of the Third kind (Creatures)

IMO, Nocturnal Lights by themselves aren't worth dealing with unless they lead to higher on the scale. There's no depth perception, no definition to the object, nothing to really get a handle on. Basically all you have is a light in the sky, a sky which is filled with lights both artificial and natural, of all kinds. In fact, in any community of any appreciable size, I defy you to look up into an unobstructed sky and NOT see moving lights.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That's right. Indian orbs have nothing to do with North American orbs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join