It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wrong again, the lies are coming from those pushing explosives, thermite, beam weapons from space, mini nuclear weapons, holograph planes, pod carrying planes firing missiles etc. etc.

I disagree.

The beam weapons from space, mini nuclear weapons, holograph planes, pod carrying planes firing missiles etc, were all debunked many years ago, and no one supports those theories any longer.

This is one of the reasons I don't spend much time in the 911 threads, because of the Juvenal ridiculing and little substance to back up the real facts. The topic is about what expert remote viewers saw in a blind study, the RV didn't know what they were remote viewing. The fact is, these RV are not some wannabe, amateurs, they were trained by our military over 20 years ago , they are experts in their field.

All the ridiculing, assumptions, and ridiculous opinions, dose not prove remote viewing is not accurate. I have already posted evidence that remote viewing works and in one case it worked so well, and was so accurate, that there was a government investigation that lasted five years. Why because the remote viewer was asked to remote view a cabin out in the woods, the remote viewer not only saw the cabin but was able to describe the inside and what furniture and colors everything was, not only was the remote viewer very accurate in all the details he decided to view less then a mile away from the cabin, and guess what he found?

The remote viewer saw an underground base, so he decided to remote view what was down in the base and he saw men and women walking around in the hallways wearing lab coats, he was able to read the name tags of the individuals, the remote viewer continued down the hallway until he saw a room with a locked safe in it. The remote viewer was able to look inside the safe and read the top secrete documents in there.

When the remote viewer was done he wrote a report of everything he saw in accurate detail, he gave the report to his Boss, who later gave the report to a CIA agent who had asked the head of the department of remote viewing to do a remote viewing about his cabin out in the woods, to find out how accurate these remote viewers where.

The CIA agent was SHOCKED at the accuracy of the remote viewer's report and it turned out those top secrete documents in that locked safe were very real, and the contents were correct in the remote viewer report.

This incident sparked a five year investigation, because the government thought they had a leak somewhere. The remote viewer was interrogative for days by different branches of the government and was later released with no charges.

When the same remote viewer was asked to do a blind study on something he had no idea what he was remote viewing this is called a blind study. The remote viewer sets up a camcorder to record his sessions as he is drawing or writing on a white board.

The fact is our government still uses remote viewing today to spy on our enemies. Our enemies in many cases also use remote viewing, like Russia, and China.

However, some of you believe remote viewing is a joke, scam, that couldn't be any further from the truth. What these professional remote viewers saw in their blind study of the WTC attacks on 911 supports many well researched technical papers done by experts around the world that supports demolition of the WTC.

I am not going to waste my "valuable time" giving some of you the credible sources of the technical papers just to be ridiculed.

There all over the internet for those of you interested in doing your own research.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
The beam weapons from space, mini nuclear weapons, holograph planes, pod carrying planes firing missiles etc, were all debunked many years ago, and no one supports those theories any longer.

Wrong again, some truthers still do!

The topic is about what expert remote viewers

Once again, who said that they were "expert" remote viewers?

The fact is, these RV are not some wannabe, amateurs,

Yes they are, actually!

they are experts in their field.

Again, who claims they are "experts"?

All the ridiculing, assumptions, and ridiculous opinions, dose not prove remote viewing is not accurate.

All you wanting to believe it works does not make it real....

However, some of you believe remote viewing is a joke, scam,

That is because it is a joke and scam!

many well researched technical papers done by experts around the world that supports demolition of the WTC.

Still wrong, there are no well researched papers that support demolition of the WTC!

I am not going to waste my "valuable time" giving some of you the credible sources of the technical papers just to be ridiculed.

That is simply because you cannot back up that claim!

There all over the internet

So you saw it on the internet, so it must be true!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Where is your evidence that remote viewing is a scam, hoax, and a joke because "opinions" are not the facts here.

The fact is, you can ask all the redundant questions all you like, that still doesn't disprove remote viewing.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Where is your evidence that remote viewing is a scam, hoax, and a joke because "opinions" are not the facts here.

I am not the one making the silly claims about RV, it is up to you to back those claims up, (which you are obviously unable to do). All you have is your opinion, not backed up by any facts.

The fact is, you can ask all the redundant questions all you like

You just keep ignoring them, as you cannot answer them!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
You said this:

This is one of the reasons I don't spend much time in the 911 threads, because of the Juvenal ridiculing and little substance to back up the real facts. The topic is about what expert remote viewers saw in a blind study, the RV didn't know what they were remote viewing. The fact is, these RV are not some wannabe, amateurs, they were trained by our military over 20 years ago , they are experts in their field.

Are you listening to yourself? The Remote Viewers were trained by the CIA, the same agency that you believe is responsible for staging 9/11. Why would you trust anything that comes out of the CIA that's related to 9/11 if you believe they are responsible? If true, this is a serious conflict of interest on their part and a critical oversight on your part.

You said:

I have already posted evidence that remote viewing works and in one case it worked so well, and was so accurate, that there was a government investigation that lasted five years. Why because the remote viewer was asked to remote view a cabin out in the woods, the remote viewer not only saw the cabin but was able to describe the inside and what furniture and colors everything was, not only was the remote viewer very accurate in all the details he decided to view less then a mile away from the cabin, and guess what he found?

The remote viewer saw an underground base, so he decided to remote view what was down in the base and he saw men and women walking around in the hallways wearing lab coats, he was able to read the name tags of the individuals, the remote viewer continued down the hallway until he saw a room with a locked safe in it. The remote viewer was able to look inside the safe and read the top secrete documents in there.

Ok first of all, the remote viewer you're referring to is actually two people. Ingo Swann & Pat Price. Second their research lasted much longer than 5 years, as I clearly pointed out here several pages back. You should really brush up on your Remote Viewing history, and by brush up I mean look at more sources than Ingo Swann's webpage. Swann remote viewed the cabin but stopped when he didn't find anything interesting. Ingo later suggested to Price that he should try and remote view the same coordinates and then Pat Price is the one who allegedly described the secret base in vivid detail.

Red Flag Alert! They were Scientologists. Ingo Swann had previous connections to the U.N. in NYC before he became a Scientologist. After becoming a Scientologist and attaining OT7 with Hal Puthoff Ingo went to work for the CIA and Hal Puthoff went to work for the NSA, even though Ron Hubbard ruled that any member of the church that worked for an Intelligence Agency was banished from Scientology and labeled a suppressive person.

Given the fact that Hal Puthoff & Ingo were both Scientologists (Price & Taarg, too) and especially given the fact that Hal Puthoff worked directly for the NSA, it's entirely possible that he would have access to information about the secret military base which includes coordinates, names of employees, and possibly a description of the facility.

They rigged their experiments to fool the CIA, they were stealing secrets from Intelligence Agencies the whole time and turning them over to Ron Hubbard. You should really click that link I gave up there.

You said:

This incident sparked a five year investigation, because the government thought they had a leak somewhere. The remote viewer was interrogative for days by different branches of the government and was later released with no charges.

False. They were never interrogated. In fact after Price (allegedly) successfully viewed the military base their program at SRI reveived more funding from the Intelligence Agencies. Please refer to the above link.

You said:

The fact is our government still uses remote viewing today to spy on our enemies. Our enemies in many cases also use remote viewing, like Russia, and China.

However, some of you believe remote viewing is a joke, scam, that couldn't be any further from the truth. What these professional remote viewers saw in their blind study of the WTC attacks on 911 supports many well researched technical papers done by experts around the world that supports demolition of the WTC.

And in response to that I'm going to quote something that I said to you earlier that you have still failed to address:

If these guys had the ability to Remote View, why not do something productive like Remote View the archives where the remaining unsealed 28 pages of the 9/11 congressional report are? At least that could be verified. Why not Remote View inside George H W Bush's mind to learn every CIA secret since WW2? They could kill so many birds with that stone. While they're at it why don't they remote view the secret archives of the vatican and fill in some of the blanks of our written history?

But they didn't. Instead they threw some BS claims that was a pantomime of all the most popular 9/11 conspiracies so that people like you and many others in this thread would foolishly jump up and declare 'PROOF.' And guess what, it worked.

Again, why would you believe anything the CIA says? Even if it appears to be revealed in the form of declassification, they declassify selectively to maintain the facade that they are omniscient & omnipotent.

You said:

There all over the internet for those of you interested in doing your own research.

Yes. For those of you interested in doing your own research please do so with caution.
edit on 4/22/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Just to catch everyone up to speed on that, I shared a link involving the CIA & Scientology: Remote Viewing Timeline. Some people didn't think it was relevant to point out the fact that remote viewing got its start in clandestine intelligence agencies & the occult.

Thank you for your "opinions".

The fact is Scientology and the CIA are two different things I am sure the CIA coined Scientology and remote viewing as a cult to make people believe it's all a hoax, and for good reason I might add.

The thread in question is a joke and nonsense.

What better ways to steer people away from looking or investigating remote viewing. This nonsense is no different when the CIA coined the word "conspiracy theories" as a negative connotation back in the 1970's

As if there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory, and if one talks openly about "any conspiracy theory" it is opened to only ridicule, or the person is a tin foil hat or a nut job, meaning just ignore him or her.

The thread in question doesn't by any means disprove remote viewing.

Yes, folks I would research remote viewing very carefully, because there is a lot of disinformation out there, as it was just demonstrated in this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Do yourself a favor and re-read my previous post to yourself out loud in its entirety and then come back and address the questions that you've ignored.

"Remote Viewing" the phrase was initially coined by Ingo. Telepathy, Astral Projection, & Lucid Dreaming are all forms of ancient eastern technology that Ingo rebranded into remote viewing.

The fact that Remote Viewing got its start in The Occult & Intelligence Agencies is as much a fact as the ocean being blue.

Please. PLEASE stop typing for 10 minutes and click my links and observe. Only after you have observed my sources should you even THINK about replying.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

All the ridiculing, assumptions, and ridiculous opinions, dose not prove remote viewing is not accurate.

This video proves RV is fake.

So why does the FBI, CIA need thousands of employees ?
Why did the FBI need to take Apple to court over a phone ?
Why does China still use ex nationals to feed them our secrets ?
Why doesn't the DEA catch all the drug king pins ?
Why doesn't the stock market collapse ?

If RV were real there would be no secrets left.

RV is just the reinvention of the physic friends network.
Remember they used to advertise on late night tv ?
Where are they now?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To be fair, I believe that all the phenomenon of Psi are indeed possible. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Precognition, & Premonition.

This Experiment done at Cornell University demonstrates the causal efficacy of such Psi phenomena.

One thing is for sure, no one in this thread can tell me that I don't know WTF I'm talking about.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

This video proves RV is fake.

So why does the FBI, CIA need thousands of employees ?
Why did the FBI need to take Apple to court over a phone ?
Why does China still use ex nationals to feed them our secrets ?
Why doesn't the DEA catch all the drug king pins ?
Why doesn't the stock market collapse ?

If RV were real there would be no secrets left.

RV is just the reinvention of the physic friends network.
Remember they used to advertise on late night tv ?
Where are they now?

You might just as well ask: Since the intelligence community has covert sources of information, why do they analyze information that's in the public domain?

Or: Since they have one excellent analyst, why do they employ others?

But, again, we've strayed way, way off topic.

This thread is about some very specific RV sessions about 9/11 that seriously contradict the official story.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: wmd_2008

No I was just refering to the Pentagon in particular, since this involved the most complicated maneuver. Why don't you respond to that instead of using a decoy argument.

Why would a slow, 30 second+ descending turn be considered extraordinary?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

No I was just refering to the Pentagon in particular, since this involved the most complicated maneuver. Why don't you respond to that instead of using a decoy argument.

Well, because they read it on a conspiracy site on the internet, so of course it must be extraordinary!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

You might just as well ask: Since the intelligence community has covert sources of information, why do they analyze information that's in the public domain?

To make sure you're believing things the way they want. And to interfere with payed shills if necessary. Control public opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

If you really want to know, You'll have to listen to an expert that has flown those planes as "captain" professionally.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why not post a brief synopsis of the video for us? Some of us don't really have the time to watch video.

So, the basic premise of the video is?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The Pentagon attack is a little after 14 minutes. If you don't want to listen to the facts about how you're being defrauded.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

A bit of info on Phillip Marshall:

Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians.

Sounds like another know it all type.
If he worked for the DEA and airline pilot how did he get insider info on wall street etc?

“The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which Marshall theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but rather U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated 9/11,

Notice the word 'theorized'.
He never brought any fact to the table.
Just another guy writing mystery novels.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Bull.

I watched the 2nd plane fly into the tower. We have already de-bunked the explosives theories.

MY niece, watched the AA plane hit the Pentagon. As did tons of other witnesses.

Case closed.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Notice the word 'theorized'. He never brought any fact to the table. Just another guy writing mystery novels.

Notice him and his whole family are dead including dog. Supposedly Murder suicide?

Notice against all procedures they were cremated right away and the crime scene cleaned?

Notice the Saudi's in the news?

Notice the CIA flying he did?

He didn't bring facts to the table so they killed him. Yeah right.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join