It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I just edited the post and added Ed Dames Japan Earthquake Nuke disaster prediction.

This question was never answered ..

Not to beat a dead horse but where exactly in this video does he make this prediction? If he made that prediction on Art Bell's show then produce the audio of the show.

rationalwiki.org...

According to ufowatchdog, he said the world would be destroyed by alien fungus spores in 1998.[6] Claimed that a wheat fungus would begin in Africa, and eventually spread to the Americas.[7][8] He claimed "a series of powerful, deadly solar flares" he termed "the killshot" would impact the Earth and wipe out civilization between 2011 and 2013.

Looks like his "predictions" are actually failures!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The only reason they don't typically look for missing persons and criminals is that it is such a downer. Focusing your attention on such depressing things is no fun.

So they don't RV things that make them sad ?
Well doesn't that take the wind out of the sails of RV.

So why doesn't Courtney Brown RV up some winning lottery tickets so he doesn't have to beg for Paypal donations ?
Or maybe RV the next Super Bowl winners ?
How about the next Pulitzer prize winner? That's happy.

The simple fact is RV is BS.
Any releases they have are after the fact.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

7 whole Dollars per month (the price of a tube of silicone at home depot).

At least the silicone has lasting value.
Since when did Coast to Coast become the purveyor of truth?
If the world believed in Coast to Coast they would have major sponsors and not have to charge $7 for you to listen to their drivel.

Since you brought up the link to the show.
Major Ed Dames

After his assignment to the remote viewing unit at the end of January 1986, he was used to "run" remote viewers (as monitor) and provide training and practice sessions to viewer personnel. He soon established a reputation for pushing CRV to extremes, with target sessions on Atlantis, Mars, UFOs, and aliens.

Does that sound like someone you want teaching physics in high school ?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Salander

They didn't need to do much flying did they they, pilot did the take off, they take over the aircraft auto pilot to close to destination then any idiot can crash it into a building.

Except that guys who subsequently tried it in a flight simulator were actually UNABLE to crash it into a building.

What guys and what flight simulator ?

It's been attempted several times that I'm aware of. Jesse Ventura even showed it on his TV show a few years back.

The Pilots for 911 Truth site deals with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The only problem is you will have to get a membership to listen to it

So this "important information" that could prove RV works, instead of being nothing but a scam.... you have to pay for!

Talk about a scam!!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The only problem is you will have to get a membership to listen to it

So this "important information" that could prove RV works, instead of being nothing but a scam.... you have to pay for!

Talk about a scam!!

The IRONY is lost on RV believers if they have PROOF it would be worth a fortune but they don't so they MUG the gullible instead

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

a reply to: wmd_2008

Not with the manouvre and approach the plane allegedly took. If you really think the 911 scenario involves a "simple" dive towards the building, you are being obtuse, possibly on purpose.

What plane and to what building

You know damn well that I'm talking about the Pentagon.

What about the Towers YOU are avoiding them because what I said is perfectly possible

As opposed to the Pentagon?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

No I was just refering to the Pentagon in particular, since this involved the most complicated maneuver. Why don't you respond to that instead of using a decoy argument.

YOU started it

With what comment? I was talking about the Pentagon attack. You are making it about the towers.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

No I was just refering to the Pentagon in particular, since this involved the most complicated maneuver. Why don't you respond to that instead of using a decoy argument.

YOU started it

With what comment? I was talking about the Pentagon attack. You are making it about the towers.

Thread TITLE 9/11 ATTACKS plural

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes, the discussion was about the 911 attacks in general. Within this context you claimed that it was a matter of a simple dive towards their target. I pointed out to you that this isn't the case with the Pentagon attack.

Then you accuse me of ignoring the Twin Towers. What kind of bs is that? I simply corrected your general statement about the attacks, and we know for a fact that the Pentagon attack involved a complicated maneuver so quit being pathetic, ok.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Lets put another nail in the Farsight Institute coffin.
From their web site:

We depend on tax-deductible contributions for everything that we do

What no government grants or corporate donations?
They rely solely on the suckers of America.

We are an all volunteer organization currently, and we do not have someone constantly available to answer the phone.

An institute with no one in the office?

Well I have an explanation.
The phone number for the Farsight Institute is 404-288-8495.
The address is 4469 Glenwood rd. ste 1
That address is part of the Perimeter Festival strip mall.
The location for ste 1 is right next to Vibes Night Club.

Vibes Night Club phone # 404-288-8423
Farsight Institute phone # 404-288-8495
What are the odds ??

H ere is you Farsight Institute !
Right next to vibes.
Or is it an extra phone line in Vibes ???

This Farsight institute is a scam.
RV is a scam.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yes, the discussion was about the 911 attacks in general. Within this context you claimed that it was a matter of a simple dive towards their target. I pointed out to you that this isn't the case with the Pentagon attack.

Then you accuse me of ignoring the Twin Towers. What kind of bs is that? I simply corrected your general statement about the attacks, and we know for a fact that the Pentagon attack involved a complicated maneuver so quit being pathetic, ok.

Your asking too much if you want them to quit being pathetic. They asked for just one example of a successful RV. I gave them two examples. Then I had to show them where they could listen to one of the predictions. But nothing is good enough as they would have to pay to listen. They could ask for an advance on their allowance from their parents or something.

They obviously don't care, they just try to muddy the waters. They're likely shills.

Don't waste your time with them.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They obviously don't care, they just try to muddy the waters. They're likely shills.

Did you even click the link to the location of that prestigious Farsight Institute ?
I tried to post the picture directly but the picture browse functions doesn't deem to work.

You expect us to believe in RV psycho babble produced by people who's head quarters is a night club ?
He might as well be selling snake oil out of the back of a wagon.

Check out their page yourself !

We are an all volunteer organization currently, and we do not have someone constantly available to answer the phone.

Yea because the night club is closed during the day.

Please also state the reason for your call. Please use the phone only if email is absolutely not possible.

Yea because the bouncer won't know what you are talking about.

Helping us when you shop with Amazon is easy and it does not cost you a thing. Simply use the link below whenever you want to purchase something from Amazon.

What professional organization does crap like that ?

Are people so gullible as to believe in anything on the internet ?
People on here aren't shills. Others are too lazy to look.
A few simple clicks through Google can cut through soooo much crap. But people want to believe in physic BS.
They want to believe that somehow there is another plain they can achieve.

They have the idea that THE MAN is keeping them down.
They have the notion that TPTB is pulling strings to keep them in their place.
They hate the idea that what they see is all there is.
They want to believe that somehow there is another plain they can achieve.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Did you even click the link to the location of that prestigious Farsight Institute ? I tried to post the picture directly but the picture browse functions doesn't deem to work.

No. I really don't care. The remote viewers in the video live in the UK and Hawaii. And their remote views matched. Did you watch the videos?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The remote viewers in the video live in the UK and Hawaii. And their remote views matched. Did you watch the videos?

No because RV is not real.

Here is a 5 minute vid of the predictions from US army intel agents trained for over a decade, in a Farsight Institute project.
The predictions were for Catastrophic Events for 2013.
You decide how close they came.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

This is second hand information. Joe Blow on the internet has made a video claiming Farsight made these predictions. You should at least verify if the predictions were made.

Also have to keep in mind. Remote viewers aren't known to be accurate with dates. The Fukushima (million to one nuclear disaster) prediction was 6 years late.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Also have to keep in mind. Remote viewers aren't known to be accurate with dates.

You mean like predicting California will have a big earthquake ?
Or a world leader will be murdered ?

RV is just the newest version of physic predictions.
Caesar had his soothsayer.
England's Kings had their fortune tellers.
Hitler had his clairvoyant.
For $25 gypsies will predict your future in any city.
RV is just the 2.0 version of the same old BS.

note: If any of these RVer's of history were any good, history would be very different.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You mean like predicting California will have a big earthquake ? Or a world leader will be murdered ?

No. Those 2 examples are common. An Earthquake near Japan, causing a Flood in Japan, resulting in a couple Nuclear meltdowns is a million to 1.

They get just enough predictions right that you're never sure if it's true or not. And your worried about the disaster predictions.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It was a one in a million chance that they predicted an island hit by earthquakes and tsunami in the past would be hit by an earthquake and tsunami again?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join