It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Previously, Mr. Moabery served as Executive Vice President of Aviation Systems International, Inc., and as Director of Marketing and Sales at C-S Aviation Services, Inc. Soros’s now bankrupted and liquidated company.

He also served in the the U.S. Navy and U.S. Naval Reserve. He serves as a Trustee of Florida Atlantic University.

www.bloomberg.com...

Before and after September 2001, Moabery was executive manager of SkyWatch™

But mainly

Moabery CEO and Founder GA Telesis LLC is one of the world’s largest commercial aerospace firms with over $1.0 billion in assets under management.

www.gatelesis.com...
edit on 4-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A 5 decade aviation pilots testimony on the 911 flight facts. Names and facts.

A Douglas A3 Sky Warrior That had been super modified at this specific airport (Fort Collin Loveland Colorado). This was used at the Pentagon.

edit on 4-6-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

The government has released pictures of all those plane parts.
The investigators have made reports on what they found.

Conspiracy side:
No pictures of remote control equipment on planes.
No first hand witnesses to said remote control equipment.

So who has more proof OS or Conspiracy ?

Yes, airplane debris photos were release to the public, however it does not prove the debris belong to said planes.

The fact is there was no investigation done on any of the four alleged plane crashes on 911 or after 911.

My "opinion" is what we all saw ( airplane debris ) posted by the FBI or whoever, was just bone yard debris.

Another fact is, no serial numbers were collected to match said plane wreckage.

Prove me wrong?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It would help if he had any actual credibility.

A few of his other claims.

Field McConnell, a pilot for Northwest Airlines, has filed a lawsuit charging that many commercial airliners are rigged with explosives that can be remotely detonated. He refuses to fly until such devices are removed. McConnell's claim is seemingly given credence by none other than Boeing's vice-president, who tacitly admitted the fact in a speech last year.

"The lawsuit, filed last week, claims Boeing Co. and the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) can’t assure him that B747-400 planes are safe. McConnell, who is the process of seeking an early retirement from Northwest, claims the planes are rigged by Boeing and can be remotely detonated," reports the West Central Tribune.

www.prisonplanet.com...

The "explosive charges" are small ammonium nitrate charges to inflate the emergency slides, similar to what's in a car airbag.

Colonel Tarantsov:

Regarding the criminal attack against the A321 Flight 9268 please consider forwarding my analysis to authorities in Russia responding to this cowardly false flag attack against 224 innocent victims.

As GRU/FSB is aware when Sukhoi Superjet was downed in Indonesia on 9 May, 2012 I sent a letter to Sukhoi and Russia explaining the methodology of the remote capture of the jet which was guided into Mt. Salak while being remotely flown with the BUAP. The same BUAP that caused MH370 to be commandeered on 8 March, 2014. I was called to Malaysia to explain to their government and MAS how their B777 was taken from BITOD intersection to a safe landing at FJDG. The same day as this false flag incident Abel Danger published a YouTube video explaining BUAP.

When German Wings 9525 was attacked via the Uninterruptible Autopilot both France and Germany believed it was the result of inexperienced pilot Andreas Lubitz. I travelled to Heidelberg to refute the mainstream media spin involving the tragic loss of 150 innocent victims in the French Alps.

www.abeldanger.net...

So now aircraft not built by Boeing can be taken over by the supposed Uninterruptible Autipilot.

May 10, 2012. Presidential Field McConnell has linked BAE bribes – allegedly laundered by his sister Kristine Marcy and her colleagues in the National Security Association Worldwide – to a FADEC-induced FADEOUT dive of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 which hit the side of an Indonesian volcano at full-speed on Wednesday.

McConnell’s investigators see Sukhoi crash clues consistent with drone technologies - developed for Marcy through BAE bribes to her Small Business Administration 8(a) companies - and the coffin corner of FADEC FADEOUTs occurring at ALPHA FLOOR such as the April, 2012 F18 event in Oceana, Virginia and the July, 2010 CF18 event in Lethbridge, Alberta.

www.abeldanger.net...

Wait, now BAE using drone technology caused the Superjet to crash.
edit on 6/4/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Zaphod58

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

If there was evidence, real evidence, to prove the official story want true, many more people would stop accepting it.

So far there's been conjecture with no evidence.
edit on Sat Jun 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Point out where I said he's crazy. I'll wait.

Just because someone has a lot of experience doesn't mean he's always right. Unless you're going to claim that he was right in those articles I cited, including where he made conflicting claims about the Superjet crash.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If you don't go along with the Official Story you're crazy no matter how much experience and expertise. Nothing to be seen here just move along sheep. Blah blah blah.

If there was evidence, real evidence, to prove the official story want true, many more people would stop accepting it.

Evidence? Example. Like the nano thermate found in all the trade center dust samples. Yet you deny. What's your opinion worth? Nothing to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If you don't go along with the Official Story you're crazy no matter how much experience and expertise. Nothing to be seen here just move along sheep. Blah blah blah.

Evidence?
Yes, evidence.

Example. Like the nano thermate found in all the trade center dust samples.
Which has been found false. That means the evidence was looked at and found to not be nano thermite.

Yet you deny. What's your opinion worth? Nothing to me.
Says the random person on an Internet forum who can't decide which debunked theory he wants to believe first.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

A 5 decade aviation pilots testimony on the 911 flight facts. Names and facts.

A Douglas A3 Sky Warrior That had been super modified at this specific airport (Fort Collin Loveland Colorado). This was used at the Pentagon.

If it was a A3 how do you explain the 757 wheels?
How do you explain the 757 undercarriage?
How do you explain the airline seats with passenger bodies from Flight 77 in them?
How do you explain the 757 fuselage parts, painted in AA colours?
How do you explain the 757 fuselage parts, including window frames?

Or do you just ignore these facts as they destroy your conspiracy theory?

What happened to flight 77 passengers and crew?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Like the nano thermate found in all the trade center dust samples.

Except, as you have been shown, that was not thermate! But you ignore the facts as they do not fit what you want to believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The fact is, there is very little evidence that proves the official story true. Most of the official story is hearsay told by the very people who are behind destroying all the criminal evidence, in my opinion.

One can certainly read the NIST report to see that.

Many people would rather believe in a fairy tail, based on little to no evidence. It's safer that way to not believe our government had taking part in the 911 atrocities.

Yes, lets just take a look at the Bush administration, according to them, Afghanistan and Iraq did 911. Where is the proof?

Bush administration was caught lying to get us into war by claiming WMD.

Now the Obama administration is claiming Iran "might" behind the 911 attacks.

U.S. Judge Orders Iran To Pay $10 Billion Fine Because It Didn’t Prove It Wasn’t Behind 9/11 Attacks

www.mintpressnews.com...

The fact is, when criminals are guilty of crimes, many criminals will point the finger at innocent parties to throw off investigators.

Lawmakers Pressure The Obama Administration To Release 28 Pages From The 9-11 Report That Reportedly Implicates Saudi Arabia

jonathanturley.org... audi-arabia/

Now we are informed the Saudis may have been behind the 911 attacks.

Who attack the United States on 911? Seem to me no one knows?

After 15 years, We The People have been lied to by two Presidential administrations.

My "opinion" is very powerful government and military officials know the truth and are covering up the crime.

The fact is, on 911 all official protocols were suspended for the very first time in US history, why?

edit on 4-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Many people would rather believe in a fairy tail, based on little to no evidence.

That describes "truthers" very accurately, except you left out that

"they ignore evidence that disagrees with whatever conspiracy theory they are pushing today"

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The fact is, there is very little evidence that proves the official story true. Most of the official story is hearsay told by the very people who are behind destroying all the criminal evidence, in my opinion.
In your opinion doesn't mean anything (no offence). Opinions don't equal evidence.

One can certainly read the NIST report to see that.
More opinion.

Many people would rather believe in a fairy tail, based on little to no evidence. It's safer that way to not believe our government had taking part in the 911 atrocities.
More opinion.

Yes, lets just take a look at the Bush administration, according to them, Afghanistan and Iraq did 911. Where is the proof?
Apart from the terrorists linked to it? Or bin laden admitting to it?
Where's the proof they didn't?

Bush administration was caught lying to get us into war by claiming WMD.
Even though America and other countries had already been there and were still active pre 9/11?

Now the Obama administration is claiming Iran "might" behind the 911 attacks.
Damn politicians! Always making up lies and telling truths!

U.S. Judge Orders Iran To Pay $10 Billion Fine Because It Didn’t Prove It Wasn’t Behind 9/11 Attacks

www.mintpressnews.com...
A fine doesn't say anything?

The fact is, when criminals are guilty of crimes, many criminals will point the finger at innocent parties to throw off investigators.
So? Just because an instance happens, doesn't mean it happens with everything.

Lawmakers Pressure The Obama Administration To Release 28 Pages From The 9-11 Report That Reportedly Implicates Saudi Arabia

jonathanturley.org... audi-arabia/

Now we are informed the Saudis may have been behind the 911 attacks.
May have. It means there's a bit of evidence pointing on that direction.

Who attack the United States on 911? Seem to me no one knows?
At the moment it looks like it was bin laden and his crew, based on evidence. Until there is new evidence to prove otherwise, we'll have to go with them.

After 15 years, We The People have been lied to by two Presidential administrations.
More opinion.

My "opinion" is very powerful government and military officials know the truth and are covering up the crime.
Look at my first part of this reply.

The fact is, on 911 all official protocols were suspended for the very first time in US history, why?
All official protocols? Care to list all that were suspended?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

what if I told you that I was present with a group of 7 other people...
in a Washington Free Press (anti-establishment, underground newspaper) 'Safe' House at 18th Ave. NW and Swann Street back in the late Summer- early Fall of 1969...

We all heard the Story which contained all the elements of the future 9-11 crashing of aircraft into the WTC, Pentagon, Washington Monument Targets,
the MasterMind was an Arab named 'Landis' who lived in Pakistan & was the personification of the Nostradamus 'Blue Turban' ~ King-of-Terror,
in the Story there were only 8 pilots with a co-pilot-- or else just 4 teams involved (the 911 OS of 19 hijackers was not in place yet)

as previously voiced, one man in that small group of people hearing this 'Story' was a traveler we knew as 'David', who 'Eve Lynch' brought to the 'Safe House' for temporary sanctuary....
I sort of thought that this stranger called 'David'' was a Spy for Israel who used the cover-story of just being released from a month as a 'subject' at the Bethesda Brain Research Lab....

because the afternoon he heard this Futuristic Muslim Attack on America Story synopsis, he left the Safe House, leaving $100s in tents, back-packs, camping gear, etc...a couple months later 3 other's left for home in New Haven, CT, Eve & her baby went to parts unknown, the BF still recovering from the Chicago Convention Riots. & viktor returned to the mountains in NC again

the 'story-teller' warned each one present to never work or even visit the 3 targeted sites as religious zealots will crash aircrafts into the WTC Tower, the Pentagon, the Washington Obelisk of 555'...but no dates were ever given...

how do I recall a warning given back in 1969 ? probably I was shocked and dumbfounded at the Story, just as David the Israeli spy was and he had to drop his cover & go relate the tale to his de-briefers ASAP
--->> the 31 years of time delay sure did not alter the essence of the act-of-terror as more-than-One governments' officials fine tuned the variables to 'cause-it-to-happen'

believe-it-or-Not as Ripley says

edit on th30146508028804442016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I would say "nice story bro" and then ask for evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

At the moment it looks like it was bin laden and his crew, based on evidence. Until there is new evidence to prove otherwise, we'll have to go with them.

I disagree.

Not according to this famous government whistle blower.

FBI Documents Support Explosive Claims by Former FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds

www.911truth.org...

Sibel Edmonds Speaks Out on Whistleblower ‘Protections’

www.911truth.org...

Report: U.S. Government and NATO Worked with Bin Laden and His Top Lieutenant 3 Months AFTER 9/11

FBI Translator Alleges that Bin Laden and His Number 2 Worked as Part of Operation Gladio

www.911truth.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

the evidence is cloaked and hidden in secrecy...the FBI, CIA, Mossad and probably others were Privy to this outline of an False-Flag operation....

do you think that government intel ops would build that story from the ground up?

No, it took the 6th sense abilities of an accomplished psychic to either 'see' the future...or else... the visionary conjured a scheme from the Dark-Side for the benefit of Occult Leadership in the Shadow-government to make into a doable operation

pick the Actual course...your level-of-proof will always remain hidden and occult to only the insiders to know for sure

or else track down the 'David' ... or Eve from CA or the brothers Doug & Dana & Dougs wife all from new haven CT, all about 59+
the others are probably gone by now...

I do know that Crazy Jane & hippy John have been a couple until at least the mid 1980s living at a SC beach, they knew me and most of that group who received the warning, because Jane worked at the Washington free press

edit on th30146508167804072016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

None of them are proof of anything to do with 9/11.

The first one is about Chicago.
The second is about "whistleblower protection"
The 3rd starts with "alleges", but offers no proof.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I agree "opinions" are not facts, yet you have no problems spewing your "opinions" in supporting the official narratives.

Why is it ok for you to give your "opinions" and members on ATS who disagree with you are not?

None of them are proof of anything to do with 9/11.

The first one is about Chicago.
The second is about "whistleblower protection"
The 3rd starts with "alleges", but offers no proof.

You just proved to me you never read the sources I gave you.

edit on 4-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join