It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experiment I have been running

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Sir, I'd put it to the prosecution that everyone lies. We can't help it. We have so many faces and ideals of who and what we are that it changes constantly.

Nothing is what it seems, I bet irl you aren't really uptight, but actually pretty chill.

The defence rests.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Someone lied online?

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I don't give a # fella, I'm just calling the member out as he's started a lame thread as if he was undertaking a social experiment. Bull# I say, and I'm chuckling at the lameness.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: auraofblack

Lol, you're a friend of TrueBrit I guess then.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Me personally I don't like it when people are trying to sell premeditated lies to me. Period.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Someone lied online?

I don't give a # fella, I'm just calling the member out as he's started a lame thread as if he was undertaking a social experiment. Bull# I say, and I'm chuckling at the lameness.

Yet you can't prove if he lied about what he said in the other threads or is lieing in this thread.

So some person you don't know lied. Big whoop!

Most people lie over the smallest of things anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Internet logic dictates that you do give a duck.... Shhhh now, only tears.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Haha, no I am alone and without friends.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Me personally I don't like it when people are trying to sell premeditated lies to me. Period.

That only happens when you did buy the story though.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I didn't see him selling anything.

If it was a blind experiment it worked.

If this thread is a lie then I stand by what I said before. Meh.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Number 3.

Number 3 much worse than you will imagine.

I'll stop here before something bad happens. But there is a rea$on number 3 is now more popular on AT$.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Someone lied online?

Yet you can't prove if he lied about what he said in the other threads or is lieing in this thread.

If it was a 'social experiment' when he was replying to me then he was a lying bastard.
If it was not a social experiment when he was replying to me then he is a lying bastard in this thread.
Simple logic.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2016 by Dumbass because: nvm i get it. I live up to my name again. Lolz

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I was recently involved in a conversation which spurred me to perform a cheeky experiment upon my fellow members. The discussion involved the reason why there are not as many terror incidents in Japan, committed by fundamentalist Muslim persons.

3) There is a strong right wing bias here.

It seems to me that a right wing poster who had gone after the normal targets of right wing loonies, would have been starred a great deal more often than I was for my lefty post, which concerns me greatly. If a thing is wrong for one reason, or from one angle, it is wrong for all reasons and from all angles, or none at all. The double standard at play confuses me, because I never really thought of this place as a right wing locale, quite the opposite in many respects.

Also, I am sort of concerned that my posts were not removed, since they were deliberately designed to be badly reasoned, and contained reference to doing violence to people purely because of their political beliefs.

What is going on around here?

Number (3) would do nicely...don't you know it's alright to kill foreigners already, come to think of it, it's alright to kill your own citizens, sometimes not even charged with anything.

Anyway, I tol' ye about that bloody Vodka before...it addles the berain.

As an aside, can you tell me when you first made this thread?
edit on 3-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Someone lied online?

If it was a 'social experiment' when he was replying to me then he was a lying bastard.
If it was not a social experiment when he was replying to me then he is a lying bastard in this thread.
Simple logic.

I already acknowledged that he lied one way or another.

Still...

Meh.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

That only happens when you did buy the story though.

Someone trying to sell something to me doesn't require me buying it at all.

Genius.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And so I performed a little experiment. I wrote ghastly things, things about killing all right wingers, or deporting them, so that the nation in which I live could actually move forward without their backward thinking getting in the way, and do you know what? I got many fewer stars than a right wing poster of equally savage intent.

You think we didn't know that?? ROFL

You got no stars because we Know who you are, Brother.

You're funny.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

grainofsand,

All I can say is that I am sorry that you ended up caught up in my little ruse, and even sorrier that you could believe that I hold opinions so disgusting as to wish death upon people, just because we happen to have opposing views on matters pertaining to civics, sociology, and the political methodologies which shape these things.

Yes, that whole string of reply and response was bogus, false. It was utter waffle. Not only was it waffle, but it was waffle that runs counter to my beliefs in its entirety. I believe in only doing violence in the event of being attacked, and only the violence necessary to ensure the threat is contained or neutralised to boot. Hatred and intolerance are disgusting to me, and I really hoped to some degree, that my experiment would fail to gain any reaction, purely because no one would buy that sort of thing as being my genuine thought on the matter.

Once again, I apologise if you feel poorly used in all this, and urge you not to take it personally.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Good good, pity the member is shaming himself further.
His choice I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Good good, pity the member is shaming himself further.
His choice I guess.

Well, no. You and others are shaming him. He owned up to the experiment.
edit on 342016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

grainofsand,

All I can say is that I am sorry that you ended up caught up in my little ruse, and even sorrier that you could believe that I hold opinions so disgusting as to wish death upon people, just because we happen to have opposing views on matters pertaining to civics, sociology, and the political methodologies which shape these things.

Yes, that whole string of reply and response was bogus, false. It was utter waffle. Not only was it waffle, but it was waffle that runs counter to my beliefs in its entirety. I believe in only doing violence in the event of being attacked, and only the violence necessary to ensure the threat is contained or neutralised to boot. Hatred and intolerance are disgusting to me, and I really hoped to some degree, that my experiment would fail to gain any reaction, purely because no one would buy that sort of thing as being my genuine thought on the matter.

Once again, I apologise if you feel poorly used in all this, and urge you not to take it personally.

You are clearly one who I cannot trust then.
Nothing personal, I don't know you aside from BBC news stories of you being ordered to pay £7500 damages in a civil court case of discrimination.
You lied and deceived. I shall take that into account when we have any dealings in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join