It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experiment I have been running

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I know having people vouch for your impeccable character isn't exactly your strong point in the real world, and wound up costing your family their business....

But is there someone here who can confirm that this was an experiment?

Like did you send one of your buddies here a pm beforehand saying "watch this" or anything like that?

Because without confirmation this is nothing more than a cop out to cover your very humanish emotional outburst.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So can anyone post a link to the thread in which the experimental comments were made? I would like to review the experiment.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Well, no. You and others are shaming him.

Rightly so!
We were in what I thought was honest discussion. Lying bastard.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Dry ur eyes ladies it was just an experiment ..

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
So can anyone post a link to the thread in which the experimental comments were made? I would like to review the experiment.

This is where it started...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Well, no. You and others are shaming him.

Rightly so!
We were in what I thought was honest discussion. Lying bastard.

And I guess you've never lied about anything?

link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Dry ur eyes ladies it was just an experiment ..

You don't know that.
My money is on lies and backtracking.

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Such typical apologetic behavior.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You're absolutely right - it was waffle. So much so that I barely skimmed your posts and didn't waste too much of my time fretting over them once I'd got the gist. I certainly felt no inclination to respond directly to you.

I hope you will apologise to Morrad for trolling what had the potential to be an interesting thread. Or did you ask permission first?

If you ever feel inclined to do a 'social experiment' here on ATS again, here's an unsolicited word of advise: Don't.

Oh, and for a thread with so few participants I think you were lucky getting the number of objections you did garner.

edit on 3-4-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Well no, I purposely did not tell any of my close associates here, because if they had seen it, I would have wanted them to put our friendship aside and call me on my junk. It's all data after all. I wanted EVERYONE who had a chance to read it, to respond to its content in whatever way was natural for them, so warning persons whose opinions and conduct I approve of to the point where I consider them friends here, would have rather defeated the object of the exercise.

I was rather hoping that my history here would have been adequate back up.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Such typical apologetic behavior.

That doesn't make any sense.

Next insult?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So basically you lied.
I know your mates will back you up but I don't believe you at all, I think this thread is just a lame backtrack.
You know it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Do any of you have Facebook? In the UK we have a Facebook group called Spotted:insert town name. The gist is people spot things in their town let others know. I have a moderator from one of these groups message me as she was obliged to reveal someone had threatened me over a post I had made. She then revealed that all of the Spotted groups were actually just a social experiment. She wouldn't be pressed to reveal further details.

The Internet.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So basically you lied.
I know your mates will back you up but I don't believe you at all, I think this thread is just a lame backtrack.
You know it.

It took you 4 pages to figure that out when it was stated in the first post on page one (the op)?

Kudos for being so quick.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: auraofblack
Do any of you have Facebook? In the UK we have a Facebook group called Spotted:insert town name. The gist is people spot things in their town let others know. I have a moderator from one of these groups message me as she was obliged to reveal someone had threatened me over a post I had made. She then revealed that all of the Spotted groups were actually just a social experiment. She wouldn't be pressed to reveal further details.

The Internet.

So what?
This thread is about TrueBrit lying and backtracking.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You agree with/condone TrueBrit's lies in the last thread then?
Cool. I shall remember to distrust your posted words as well then.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I lied to you in that thread, yes I did.

I lied in every post that I made, in that whole thread, in fact. The entire thing. All of it. If you MUST assume the worst, then go ahead. That does, however, suggest to me that you were just looking for a reason to form a poor opinion of me, rather than being genuinely affronted.

You know it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You agree with/condone TrueBrit's lies in the last thread then?
Cool. I shall remember to distrust your posted words as well then.

I couldn't care less. You're some random username on my phone/laptop/computer screen.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That doesn't make any sense. Next insult?

It wasn't an insult but off course you didn't understand that either.
edit on 3-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: grainofsand

I lied to you in that thread, yes I did.

I lied in every post that I made, in that whole thread, in fact. The entire thing. All of it. If you MUST assume the worst, then go ahead. That does, however, suggest to me that you were just looking for a reason to form a poor opinion of me, rather than being genuinely affronted.

You know it.

So I can assume that anything you post is just lies then from now on?
Certainly not anything to be trusted.
'Lying bastard' is the key phrase in my mind right now, regardless of your mates who are here to defend you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join