It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experiment I have been running

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Nonsense. When I have too many beers, I just fall asleep these days!

Besides, too many beers is usually at least eight more than I can afford at any one time!
edit on 3-4-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammar issues

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: auraofblack

What, you want to see my birth certificate? I have it somewhere, but if you really think I am putting that kind of document on the Internet in this day and age, you must be bonkers! Suffice to say, my mother and father were married for a year and a bit before I was conceived, and frankly, I wish I had never met the man. I was fifteen when my father left the family, and that ranks on my top ten of the greatest days I ever had the pleasure of living through.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

where I was not allowed to speak for myself in the least

If I'm not mistaken... didn't you miss your opportunity to defend yourself? That's not the same as not being allowed to speak at all.

Soooo.... another lie.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah, lots of lies, shameful.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I was done lying when I stopped replying to the thread in question. Normal service has resumed, which will no doubt aggravate some as much as the insanity I was spewing yesterday aggravated you.

I realise now that I have, in performing the experiment in question, given people reason to doubt me in general. Some will have felt they had reason to do that anyway, regardless of yesterday's events, but in either case I realise now that what I did yesterday was stupid, that I did it wrong, that I should have put some checks and balances in place to back myself up, rather than relying on my good standing as a member to do that for me, and I will not make that mistake or anything like it again, of that you can be absolutely damned sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Carry on backtracking, liar.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I did not miss a thing.

Our solicitors told me to compile a statement, and got it to the judge a week before the trial was due to commence. They had been telling me up until that point that I would not be allowed to speak, because the accusations, though levelled at my alleged conduct, were toward the company as an entity, and not myself. Since the director of that business was the only one with legal authority to speak for the company, so our people told us, they did not see a reason for me to make or deliver to them any sort of statement, until it was far too late.

A technicality if ever there was one. The matter was important enough that I should have been able to speak regardless of the timing. As it was, I sat next to my mother in that court room, utterly silent, while my character was being assassinated, shaking with fury, and scrawling the words "it did not happen" into a piece of paper for about five hours instead.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No it wasn't serious, much like me.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So there was a prior discussion here on ATS about a courtcase the OP is involved in?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm not fully understanding the assumption that the "Muslim" thing is uniquely "right wing" as you seem to suggest.

I do get the intent being some kind of psychological/psychiatric comparison.

Interesting "experiment" and explanation(s).

here's an interesting Snopes story on the subject

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'm not fully understanding the assumption that the "Muslim" thing is uniquely "right wing" as you seem to suggest.

The Muslim thing isn't, the OP is just backtracking in this thread as he was in the other one which inspired him to create this one lol

link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

So there was a prior discussion here on ATS about a courtcase the OP is involved in?

Another Right Wing Experiment?

Talk about getting played. With over a hundred flags ... OMG ...

edit on 342016 by Snarl because: Not Happy At All

link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yep, I don't tend to look into the UK-centric threads because I don't know the political situation of the UK. There isn't much I can contribute, so I usually don't poke around in them unless I have a question I want to ask about what's going on over there. At most, I audit those threads trying to learn something.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

a reply to: TerryDon79

Me personally I don't like it when people are trying to sell premeditated lies to me. Period.

That only happens when you did buy the story though.

Someone trying to sell something to me doesn't require me buying it at all.

Genius.

Sure it does, you need to buy it he is trying to sell anything.

If you take life with a grain of sand you only think "who is this dude talking to? Isn't me" when passing along.

Dumbass

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Truebrit, often I have read a sanctimonious air in your posts, and I also think back to your Pacifist mantra and also your ideas of wondering the street with a battle axe, a very strange duality you present. I disagree with much of the left wing crap you espouse and support, especially in regards to the dangers of ideologies that you are quick to ignore like Islam, and yet in the same breath critique and condemn far right ideologies.

indeed, I do not believe much of what you say and I have been around long enough to make this judgement call. However, I do not hate you or even for that matter dislike you. I think you are misguided but then again perhaps we all are otherwise we wouldn't seek alternative views and intellectual dialogues with people from all over the world.

Having said all that, I think the important thing here is not so much that you lied, but in lying you destroyed someone's thread simply to carry out a sanctimonious experiment which confirms absolutely nothing, you trolled this persons thread and now you are making another thread in your defense to save face( I personally will always give someone a back door and opportunity to walk away, as I appreciate that same respect), whatever my friend, if people are upset with you or take you less seriously than just deal with it. I do believe some of your content is ok and so therefor you have a place and a voice here (in my estimation), you must understand why others could come to a different conclusion .
edit on 3-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I do understand.

I have apologised, and that is all that I can do at this point, that and getting on with it best I can.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: TechniXcality

I do understand.

I have apologised, and that is all that I can do at this point, that and getting on with it best I can.

The trouble I have is that I no longer believe you.
That really is the worst situation I can be in with fellow man.

link   

That's fair enough for me, like I said a backdoor is a matter of respect and you having been a member for this long certainly is deserved. Have a good day brother take care.

link   

The correct place for an apology and explanation would have been Morrad's thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join