It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

your funny. I am not desperate.

Now maybe you might want to discuss the corruption around Putin?

Lets talk about the western politicians and their corruption but hey no according to the papers Westerns and Americans are Holy saints.

We can discuss Western corruption when that is similarly exposed?

So far the papers are a joke. And Western corruption is more bigger then Russia's but hey thats cool you will have Rebels win in Syria dont you worry buddy.

The timing of these papers are in no coincidence. And Syria is connected.

edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
We West are the innocent and its always evil Russia Evil Putin.

Clearly you're wrong. There are PLENTY of people in this thread and all others calling for the evidence relating to the corruption in the west too, and regularly calling out our own media.

You can try to spin a different narrative all you like, the only person claiming any nation is innocent here IS YOU.

I will give these lame papers a week if at all they are going to name known American politicians HOLY SAINTS Protecting the world from EVIL RUSSIANS.

And where are the reports in the RUSSIAN MEDIA about this?
It's really pretty funny, everyone here can see that while your screaming about the evil west and innocent Putin, about our corrupt media and Russia's free and transparent press, it's OUR MEDIA doing the reporting on OUR OWN politicians, bankers, wealthy, while it's RUSSIAN AND CHINESE media who are completely silent on this.

Now, please take this bs to another thread and stop this nonsense, you're only embarrassing yourself and I think everyone here is about to start ignoring you entirely. You're nothing but a propagandists and we don't want this rubbish in this thread.
edit on 4-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The protests in Iceland have already started, thousands of people are out on the streets

Live video feed

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

"The fact that no US citizens are on that list is trending on Twitter as we speak. Mighty suspicious if you ask me..."

Yesterday, there wasn't a whole lot of info on this. Today it spread EVERYWHERE on the internet, with quite a TON of produced video that try to easily explain what has happened and who is involved.
Historically, there is a brief time before the internet explodes with short videos and info since that stuff takes a bit to create.
It happened very quick. Maybe this was just me?

Hope something good happens from all this.

These guys are going to get out scott free, while some dude who is still in jail for tootin on a doobie in 1976 is still putting in his time. What a backwards world.

edit on 4-4-2016 by TenFourAnimation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoNameAtAll
Editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung responded to the lack of U.S. individuals in the documents, saying "Just wait for what is coming next"

Is this for real?

Hmmm i wonder who else will be implicated? Hillary???????

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: NoNameAtAll
Editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung responded to the lack of U.S. individuals in the documents, saying "Just wait for what is coming next"

Is this for real?

Hmmm i wonder who else will be implicated? Hillary???????

Please take this political bs to another thread, there are plenty of American political cheer leading threads for you to wallow in.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As expected No mention of David Cameron on these papers

No mention of Putin either.

It's their families that are named.

Reading between the lines?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Funny Russophobes have transitioned away from pretending Russia doesn't attack ISIS to assailing Putin's management of personal finances.

Quite ironic first the western news outlets claimed that Russia doesn't attack ISIS and by going far as by suggesting Russia is acting as ISIS airforce and now they are assailing Putin's management of personal finances.

Even though the news outlets are avoiding to talk about Hillary Clinton's emails.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I wouldn't hold my breath if these leaks were real at all they would already released all the names.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TenFourAnimation
It happened very quick. Maybe this was just me?

Hope something good happens from all this.

I think they're planning to get attention with some little stories first, then bring out more interesting connections later. I'll bet there are some politicians, bankers and wealthy individuals in the US right now sh*tting themselves - and they should be.

originally posted by: TenFourAnimation
These guys are going to get out scott free, while some dude who is still in jail for tootin on a doobie in 1976 is still putting in his time. What a backwards world.

I'm not so sure this time.

If this is as big as I think it's going to be, this could lead to mass protests around the world, government leaders resigning, politicians being arrested and charged, agencies being implicated...

Think about it, this has been handled with great care already, for security reasons. They deliberately sent this out to numerous publications all around the world in the same way other massive leaks have been because they knew that leaving it down to one would be dangerous. That alone means this is bigger than it looks, people's lives are at risk for breaking this.

This is a massive story and we've only seen the start of it. It's about to get massively bigger in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

And where are the reports in the RUSSIAN MEDIA about this?

Russia Today and several more have already reported, funny the Western news media loves talking about the evil old Russia as usual.

about our corrupt media and Russia's free and transparent press, it's OUR MEDIA doing the reporting on OUR OWN politicians, bankers, wealthy, while it's RUSSIAN AND CHINESE media who are completely silent on this.

The Western News outlets are nowhere near free and transparent press.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The British BBC news aird it to-day, doing a program on it later, from what I caught of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Left Wing Blogs Hit Pieces on Putin may Indicate their CIA Fronts

Why would two left wing blogs emphasis ONLY Putin in their headlines in the Panama money scandal leak. Why point out Putin here in their headlines?

Slate and the Daily Beast have done just that in their reporting of the groundbreaking story of the elite money barons and politicians money laundering activities being leaked in a massive exposure known as the Panama leaks.

Okay, Putin being involved is important BUT the bigger story is the elite and their scams across the globe that I’m sure includes many Americans

Also its Putin associates not Putin himself.

WHY would these so called left wing blogs want to besmirch Putin in a huge story like this and distract the readers from the huge revelation of a story of this magnitude; smells like CIA distraction to me.

Just keep in mind the CIA runs the America media and remember these two writers.

This is an education for the ATS members that the CIA controlled America media will go to great lengths to distort news

Rather than running the story straight, like most news outlets have done, these two decide to smear Putin with the story. This serves two sinister purposes: one, to outright smear Putin, and two, it lessons the impact of the story that is about the elite world-wide greed, NOT a story about Putin.

We all know the CIA on both fronts would have a unique interest in these two distractions.

Here is the headline from Slate
www.slate.com...

Panama Papers: Unprecedented Leak Reveals $2 Billion Offshore Trail to Putin
By Daniel Politi

The Daily Beast

Putin’s Panama Papers Caper

www.thedailybeast.com...
By Michael Weiss
edit on 4-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why would two left wing blogs emphasis ONLY Putin in their headlines in the Panama money scandal leak. Why point out Putin here in their headlines?

Check it again when more news comes out tomorrow.
Did you expect them to be psychic?

The first story to break was that of Putin. Whether you think that's biased or unfair or whatever is up to you, but you can't claim that this is all a western plot against Putin when plenty of other nations have now been forced to open investigations into their own politicians, their own wealthy public, their own corporations.

You all seem to think this is all so one-sided, when all our news media are going after EVERYONE, not "just Putin".

In fact, right now we're watching the updates about France, about Iceland, about Ireland, about Spain and Italy, about Australia and New Zealand, so where the f is it "all only about Putin"?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TenFourAnimation

The various media outlets have had this info for a while now, and all agreed to release it today. They've been preparing and putting together videos, websites, ect for a while now in anticipation for the release.

I know, it seems like some kind of "conspiracy" that everything is so well put together, but everyone wanted to make sure they had their ducks in a row for something as colossal as this.
edit on 4-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: TenFourAnimation

I know, it seems like some kind of "conspiracy" that everything is so well put together, but everyone wanted to make sure they had their ducks in a row for something as colossal as this.

I am picturing you say that with tongue fully in cheek. I suspect it's not though.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but the "leak" is being transparently funded by the U.S. govt, check "Who supports our work" (i.imgur.com...). & today the front page of the newspaper has the faces of all of the U.S. enemies du jour lined up nicely top and center: Putin, Assad, Mubarak, Gaddafi (i.imgur.com...). It's a WWIII "Axis" yearbook. If there's ever been one real massive-scale conspiracy discussed on here, you're looking at it.
edit on 4-4-2016 by lorge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Willtell

Check it again when more news comes out tomorrow.
Did you expect them to be psychic?

The first story to break was that of Putin. Whether you think that's biased or unfair or whatever is up to you, but you can't claim that this is all a western plot against Putin when plenty of other nations have now been forced to open investigations into their own politicians, their own wealthy public, their own corporations.

You all seem to think this is all so one-sided, when all our news media are going after EVERYONE, not "just Putin".

In fact, right now we're watching the updates about France, about Iceland, about Ireland, about Spain and Italy, about Australia and New Zealand, so where the f is it "all only about Putin"?

You don’t believe the CIA peeks into the news cycle and distorts it for psychological warfare purposes?

…And gets it’s puppets to distort stories?

If you don’t, I have some land to sell you.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lorge
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but the "leak" is being transparently funded by the U.S. govt, check "Who supports our work".

There's your sign.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lorge

I have being posting that but it seems people just dont seem to care they would rather Bash Russia, Putin....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join