It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Really similar. wow!

Here's another link hinting at Rothschild activity in this.

The Panama Papers: Is their release a coup attempt between Soros and Rothschild?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lorge
a reply to: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Indigo5

www.occrp.org...

Your only problem is that is NOT THE GROUP THAT BROKE THE STORY OR RELEASED IT.

They even say the same on your link???

The documents were received by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung and shared by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) with the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP).

www.occrp.org...

THIS IS THE GROUP THAT SHARED/LEAKED THE DOCS...ICIJ

panamapapers.icij.org...

So to claim some group re-reporting the story is associated with the USA, so it must be a USA OP is just silly...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Same group which funds them. From your link.

Open Society Foundations

And Open Society Foundations is funded by US aid.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: TaleDawn

What makes them fake?

That some names are missing? Or do you have proof we can verify?

I would not call them fake......just filtered.

Sorry but half of the UK house of commons and lords should be on that list along with half of congress and a few bush and Clintons.

I find it hard to believe the USA and UK is squeaky clean.

Some US agency is behind the leak but they afe protecting certain "freinds" too.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

OCCRP and ICIJ (CPI) are very closely related. Btw, www.icij.org...

Our supporters The ICIJ is a non-profit organization. We give our work away for free. We rely heavily on charitable foundations and on financial support from the public. Without your help, we cannot exist. Cross-border investigative journalism is among the most expensive and riskiest in the world. Recent ICIJ funders include: Adessium Foundation, Open Society Foundations, The Sigrid Rausing Trust, the Fritt Ord Foundation, the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, The Ford Foundation, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts and Waterloo Foundation.

edit on 4-4-2016 by lorge because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2016 by lorge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a few of us may end up unemployed, depending on who is in that list when its released. you never know. But expect the demand for reprisals to be strong (Iceland? Ouch.)

This, combined with the leak about the firm that does bribes for you....SHOULD be the nail in the coffin for US and European governments. It won't....but it should.

Eagerly following.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: TaleDawn
We West are the innocent and its always evil Russia Evil Putin.

Clearly you're wrong. There are PLENTY of people in this thread and all others calling for the evidence relating to the corruption in the west too, and regularly calling out our own media.

You can try to spin a different narrative all you like, the only person claiming any nation is innocent here IS YOU.

I will give these lame papers a week if at all they are going to name known American politicians HOLY SAINTS Protecting the world from EVIL RUSSIANS.

And where are the reports in the RUSSIAN MEDIA about this?
It's really pretty funny, everyone here can see that while your screaming about the evil west and innocent Putin, about our corrupt media and Russia's free and transparent press, it's OUR MEDIA doing the reporting on OUR OWN politicians, bankers, wealthy, while it's RUSSIAN AND CHINESE media who are completely silent on this.

Now, please take this bs to another thread and stop this nonsense, you're only embarrassing yourself and I think everyone here is about to start ignoring you entirely. You're nothing but a propagandists and we don't want this rubbish in this thread.

I can see why some may be upset about the pieces written about Putin without even mentioning Cameron's father and the others. That being I would bet that there is much more to come and America et al will not be immune. Unless of course this is their own doing and the Americans are using one of the three biggest offshore firms and not the fourth biggest...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Really similar. wow!

Here's another link hinting at Rothschild activity in this.

The Panama Papers: Is their release a coup attempt between Soros and Rothschild?

I've been wondering when the veil would be lowered enough for the unwashed masses to see the "war" that is being waged right now among the world's richest and most powerful people.

Often times it's right out in the open, but it's done in such a way most don't recognize. Corporate take overs, oil wars, currency wars ect ...

This though is a bit different. This is more like a spec ops strike in the global elite power struggle.

One thing most people on ATS fail to realize -- no single person or group of people is driving the car. Earth is essentially barreling down the road with a bunch of people struggling to gain control of the wheel. That's even scarier than some NWO cabal that secretly controls everything...

The reality? No one has "true" control over the world.
edit on 4-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this includes the $2 billion Putin has stashed away????

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You know what my main problem of these apparent leaks is ? this

But our Western squeaky clean news media is trying to make Putin look bad here even though American hands arent very clean.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

I wonder whatever happened to the American missing Gold from 9/11 ?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
How can people believe this is not controlled leak is beyond me.

1. They had this leak for a YEAR. Enough time to get those friends out that had their assets managed by the firm.

2. Funded by Soros, should tell you ll.

3. Western enemy bashing and of course a couple of western to but in reality ''nobodies''

4. Leak was given for free. CIA has as much money as they can create.

there is more but these are just some of top of my head. But yeah BS meter is red hot and beyond

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I can see why some may be upset about the pieces written about Putin without even mentioning Cameron's father and the others

As Cameron's father is dead,it seems pointless of anyone even trying to make a case against him.

Efforts could be better spent elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

But our Western squeaky clean news media is trying to make Putin look bad here even though American hands arent very clean.

Enough already...we get it...you defend Putin and any story that implicates him in anything is Western Propaganda BS!!!

Putin = Wonderful ...West = Liars who hate Putin

Your mission is accomplished...Now can we discuss the actual papers and evidence?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I can see why some may be upset about the pieces written about Putin without even mentioning Cameron's father and the others

As Cameron's father is dead,it seems pointless of anyone even trying to make a case against him.

It might be difficult, but it needs to be followed up on...Did Cameron inherit the money when his father passed? Where did that money originate and why was it hidden off-shore.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Funny how you avoid that these leaks are Funded by Soros

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Enough already...we get it...you defend Putin and any story that implicates him in anything is Western Propaganda BS!!!

Putin = Wonderful ...West = Liars who hate Putin

Your mission is accomplished...Now can we discuss the actual papers and evidence?
Who do you work for?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Funny how you avoid that these leaks are Funded by Soros

You mean the "Open Society foundation?"....Along with...

Recent ICIJ funders include: Adessium Foundation, Open Society Foundations, The Sigrid Rausing Trust, the Fritt Ord Foundation, the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, The Ford Foundation, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts and Waterloo Foundation.

We are also very grateful for the support of the Australian philanthropist and businessman Graeme Wood.

We welcome individual donations in support of our work. You can make a gift online here. Any help, no matter how small, is most welcome.

...just to name a few...

It would seem that since the Prime Minister of Iceland has already confirmed the accuracy of the leak concerning him...albeit his wife (whose name the transaction was in) is denying it was anything suspect...that would lend some credibility to the docs..

David Cameron has tacitly acknowledged the veracity of the docs concerning him, but is remaining silent on answering any questions...No denials though.

But...Since your Putin is mentioned?...The Docs are all fake and fabricated! Made up by the West!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The last time i checked and wasted my time reading the junk papers.

But...Since your Putin is mentioned

Putin isn't mentioned has the one behind or being directly behind this. And there are no Americans being mentioned.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join