It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lorge
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but the "leak" is being transparently funded by the U.S. govt, check "Who supports our work"

Link please?

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
More from Nordea Bank involvement
Bogus companies Nordea had made for their wealthy customers, over 400 of them.

They knew what they were doing, there are documents where already deceased people have signed papers, a woman who has been dead for 8 years. Also documents where Nordea asks this person name to be changed to someone else, also document where they want to predate certain document for 2 years earlier.

YLE MOT says Nordea's was the most active Panamanian Mossack Fonseca's banking customers. One of Nordea's tax haven companies led to a dead woman for eight years. According to the Head of Nordea's death is not practical significance, even if the plants should not happen.
His name is Vianca Scott . He worked for law firm Mossack Fonseca line worker, but was on paper a leader. In this case, the director of the financial group Nordea Panamanian tax haven company.

Mightily MOT kertoo Monday's program that Nordea's Luxembourg unit was founded between 2004 and 2014 approximately 400 clients a tax haven company in Panama and the British Virgin Islands. Some customers are also a lot of Finnish.

MOT: according nimellisjohtajina companies working Mossack Fonseca employees to make business rightful owners - such as Nordea's customers - remain hidden from public records.

But Vianca Scott's case is also in this series special. Namely Scott died in 2005, but resulted in Nordea set up companies even eight years of the deceased.

Such is not, of course, should take place, that the head of the company owned by the customer has been dead.

Nordea noticed the death of 2013
MOT: in the basis of e-mails received by Nordea noticed Scott's death in 2013. At that time, Nordea was sent to a Panamanian lawyers, e-mail, which simply asked to remove the name of Scott's old documents and replace it with one with a new name.

MOT according to Scott's signature can be found in a number of Mossack Fonseca documents after 2005 - that is, at a time when Scott was actually already in the grave. These documents are not related to Nordea.

Nordea's Head of Press Anni Hiekkanen communicate with Ilta-Sanomat that the death of the offshore company's director of no practical significance in terms of managing the company's affairs.

- There is no such should of course happen that the director of a company owned by the customer has been dead. However, the case is not practical consequences. Panama kind of company is usually five leaders, who are generally responsible for the management of the company's employees. The usual practice is that the two leaders can work together to give proxies or perform any other similar things. If one of the leader ceases for any reason to exercise his functions, it does not affect the situation in the remaining leaders can still make decisions on behalf of the company.

Changing the date of the document is never acceptable.

In addition to the Panama-leak shows that Nordea has requested in 2012 Mossack Fonseca to relocate to the three Danish client credentials dates retroactively in such a way that they are already in force since 2010..

According to Nordea, the question is merely the correction of an administrative error.

- Changing the date of the document is never acceptable. If this is done, the matter is not associated with taxation. The dates are marked with the actual an earlier date because of an administrative error has been corrected, when the proxies had not been renewed in time. This was done in full transparency and with the consent of all parties.

( sorry if translation is weird, google do not translate finnish well )
Original link

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Look it up. I already posted this several times

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

There it is again.
Bash Russia Bash Putin.

you probably convinced 15 pro-Russian supporters to switch sides.

Nice insult. Maybe we should be singing along with NATO next?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: lorge

I have being posting that but it seems people just dont seem to care they would rather Bash Russia, Putin....

I am still confused why you keep making this claim? The papers also expose David Cameron, PM of England as well as the PM of Iceland? Are you suggesting that England and Iceland are targets of the West????

Honestly...you seem to have a lot of snark and emotion and keep going on about the corrupt West, Syria etc. but have yet to legitimately discuss the evidence in the OP?

If I didn't know better I'd say you had an assigned purpose to your posting?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There it is again.
Bash Russia Bash Putin.

you probably convinced 15 pro-Russian supporters to switch sides.

Nice insult. Maybe we should be singing along with NATO next?

Ah, so you're Russian then? Explains much.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Look it up. I already posted this several times

NO...I went through every post in this thread of yours...the "Posts in Thread" button..

So this is twice that you said you posted a link showing the ICIJ was funded by the US Gov. ...BS often?

Link Please?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Italian.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Italian.

So maybe it's just a communication break down.

This thread is about the Panama Papers not Russia or Putin. Whom I don't particularly have a problem with, less so in fact than my own government, I'm American.

That said, you are genuinely derailing an potential conversation in this thread repeating the same thing over and over again.

Dig up some dirt, outline it succinctly and source, source, source. Make a thread and I'll gladly discuss the merits.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Senator John McCain:Massive Leak Reveals Rings of Global Leaders" including our dear friend Vlad

Another reason why the leak is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This thread is about the Panama Papers not Russia or Putin. Whom I don't particularly have a problem with, less so in fact than my own government, I'm American.

That doesn't appear to as the thread is quickly Turing to Russia/Putin but hey look on the bright side the poster boy of the Arab Spring John McCain shares your side to.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

What happens when you mix a swastika with the NATO emblem ?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am not surprised John McCain is bashing Putin Vlad, and McCain is a Terrorist backer. Since John McCain is talking about the fake leaks dont expect any Americans on that leak.
edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

link   

www.occrp.org...

Very bottom of the page, on the right. The section seems conveniently "broken", but you can highlight it:

Anyway here's how it looked before:

You can still click on the USAID link at the top right, they just removed the image. Check for yourself.

link   
Open Society Foundations, by the way, is a George Soros foundation. Figures.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am not surprised funded by George Soros foundation and people here are believing every word of the leak.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The same groups whom had being supporting the Arab Spring and the black lives matter, ironic how much power they have.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It all sort of confirms what conspiracy people have been saying all along, that the actions of the monied class is NOT above-board.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I feel like this thread should be moved out of the Gray Area. Breaking Political News maybe?
edit on 4-4-2016 by lorge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join