It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dirty Artworks of Mr Konjusha

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I see many dirty vehicles in my line of work traveling up and down the nations highways but have yet to see someone step outside of the box in regard to what they scribble into the muck , "clean me" or other such witticisms are the rule of thumb .... until now !

The artist, known as Mr Konjusha is a 22 year old warehouse worker from London who decided to try and cheer up the delivery drivers of the company he works for by creating these Dirty masterpieces on their mud spattered vans.

In the 3 weeks since Mr Konjusha started creating his art installations word has spread around social media and people are now contacting him to have their vehicles adorned with his fleeting but brilliant art.

The artist, known only as Mr Konjusha is 22 and from east London. His work has been spotted at various locations since he started drawing on the vehicles about three weeks ago. He said he had worked on 10 vans so far. Mr Konjusha said he was doing this to "put a smile" on delivery drivers' faces. Each creation takes about five minutes, he said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Simply brilliant.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Definitely brilliant, who would think about an idea like this, wonder if there will be copycats?

But as it may be everyone would like to have a Konjusha on his car..

Btw do you practice art yourself?
edit on 0b45America/ChicagoSat, 02 Apr 2016 08:20:45 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 02 Apr 2016 08:20:45 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That is fantastic!

The fellow has an eye for this sort of thing, clearly. There must be folk out there who are seriously thinking about getting those artworks coated in sealer, so that they cannot be washed off!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Btw do you practice art yourself?

I can barely draw a straight line which I think heightens my admiration for those who can create such artworks , it must be a great feeling be able to create works that others like myself wonder at , not just works like Mr Konjusha's but fully fledged canvas and oil of computer generated art , or ... dare I say it , Crop circles.

I was a drummer , my art was aural.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The one on the lower right looks like Yogurt from Spaceballs.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yah, okay… Oh look honey, quick, pull behind him so I can get a pic to put on the internet… hurry!

(crashes car)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Great incentive to not wash the vehicles

Cover with tarp at night to preserve dirt!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. The only artwork I get on my car is from the birds perched in the trees where I park.
edit on 4/2/2016 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Jackson Pollock made a life out of using just such a technique, at least some would think. People call it high art or inspirational. From what I could see he dropped paint on canvas and let it dry where it fell. Artist can be a very wide term. Maybe it can get this guy out of the warehouse. Only problem there is the frowns left on the delivery drivers' faces.a reply to: N3k9Ni

edit on 2-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

edit on 2-4-2016 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind the artist to do an Arnie schwarzenegger's head smiling, and stuck in the smashed window of a cop car depiction, on the back of my Espace!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Definitely brilliant, who would think about an idea like this, wonder if there will be copycats?

Then Mr Konjusha is a copycat, we did this as childs at every dirty car, in the winter when snow was lying on the cars, and i bet millions of others did so, too.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I was a drummer , my art was aural. 

That's also Art, the art of music. .

top topics

join