It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarsus=666 and Saul/Paul is the Beast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kisin

originally posted by: Heresiarch
a reply to: Raggedyman

I love it how you can call something bull without refuting the fact that everything that I said is entirely true.

That is because you can't. Facts are facts.

I think maybe your claim on the fact part might be a little bit, wrong..

Im still waiting for you to elaborate. How am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Heresiarch

I dont believe you understand what a fundamentalist is. But thats ok you miss the mark on most things young padawan.

I dont understand how you can claim to be an expert when you only just started reading the Nag Hammadi library in January 2016.

A self proclaimed Gnostic who says holds the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammandi Library above all....yet also holds the Bible high as well!!

U sure your Gnostic? Sounds like your a confused misinformed Christian. Stop quoting the Bible if your a Gnostic.

Do your really understand what Gnostics actually believe?
edit on 31-3-2016 by coomba98 because: Stupid spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

I dont believe you understand what a fundamentalist is. But thats ok you miss the mark on most things young padawan.

I dont understand how you can claim to be an expert when you only just started reading the Nag Hammadi library in January 2016.

A self proclaimed Gnostic who says holds the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammandi Library above all....yet also holds the Bible high as well!!

U sure your Gnostic? Sounds like your a confused misinformed Christian. Stop quoting the Bible if your a Gnostic.

Do your really understand what Gnostics actually believe?

I never claimed to be an expert. But I have been reading Nag Hammadi for years. I may have developed a regimen within the past month but I have been studying for years.

As a Gnostic I read all sacred texts from many faiths. I have no reason to stop quoting the Bible because it makes my case about Paul.

I never said and dont hold the Dead Sea Scrolls above all. Those are your words.

I understand what I as a Gnostic believe. You don't. I would LOVE to ridicule you when you attempt to tell me what you think Gnostics believe. There are as many forms of Gnosticism as there are Gnostics. It's a personal path of Wisdom and Knowledge. Wisdom and faith are what is important to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I believe in the stars, and i believe that the swastika came before the birth of the cross.. But what do i really know, sometimes i jump in the Abrahamic universe just to troll a bit, most likely just to leave some bread crumbs to see if anyone picks them up.. I remember this little rule called you cant smash someones illusion with a hammer just cause you get annoyed, treat them like kids instead.. let them do their own mistakes, and if they dont understand.. Aint your problem.. but dont forget we are all really just monkeys living in a dreamworld..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There is a reason i get kicked out, and it aint the trolling bit..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

You are the most ignorant person I have ever come accross on ats.

You call me a fundamentalist and a Gnostic. But the two are anathema.

I am the least fundamental person I know. I don't care about fundamentalism AT ALL.

YOU clearly don't know what a Gnostic is and are a brainwashed hypocrite who has been stalking me because I have a message and you don't like me.

You are a minor nuisance. I can ridicule you as many times as you can say something stupid which is your m.o.

I can't say anything else that is appropriate, but you know as well as I do you are just here to talk trash and show your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kisin

You said I was wrong but have not shown how.

How?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You are the little kid with the delusions. You still can't tell me how I'm wrong but insist I am and when I ask you to elaborate you show:

That you are lying. I am not wrong. At all.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You need to catch up on something called the real world, a book of knowledge becomes fiction if a man cant read it..

Can you eat the book? Or does it actually give you advice on when to eat?

Good luck with jumping in a rabbit hole without a safety net

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You haven't proven me wrong. You just said some nonsense about a book becoming fiction if people cant read it.

But people can read it. I have read the bible, cover to cover a few times. I don't care if it is fiction or not, I am using my knowledge of the Bible to make a point.

A point which is not one you can say what I am wrong about, because you know I am not.

You don't make sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ill make a really good point, on top of the mountain of Sinai where Moses stood you can see the star constellation of the southern cross, the southern cross spins around almost like a clock, for a year about 365 days.. and you have a really good simple farmers almanac..

Or i could split the old testament into two parts, one called the New Testament and one Called the Torah, a nice pair of brothers, you can almost reflect it on to the story of Cain and Abel..

The first is called fact, the second is called theory... You see the difference.. you try it..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The centurion who pierced the side of Jesus was called Longinus... guess what that means

longitude, oh my, is the bible really a book of science? how could that be... Its a work of art you will never understand..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ill make a really good point, on top of the mountain of Sinai where Moses stood you can see the star constellation of the southern cross, the southern cross spins around almost like a clock, for a year about 365 days.. and you have a really good simple farmers almanac..

Or i could split the old testament into two parts, one called the New Testament and one Called the Torah, a nice pair of brothers, you can almost reflect it on to the story of Cain and Abel..

The first is called fact, the second is called theory... You see the difference.. you try it..

The facts you dispute you refuse to address. They are facts, check the Bible. Factually, everything I said is in the Bible.

You have attempted to make yourself look like you are smarter than you are.

You still can't point to one specific fact I have made is not a fact.

Your little stories prove you can't. And you know it. It's why you refuse to try.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

When you read Paul you get contradictions and lies like:
For the whole Law is summed up in one commandment, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Galatians 5:14

Lets see some cross-references and see if its a lie concerning Galatians 5:14.

Leviticus 19:18
"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 19:19
honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Matthew 22:39
And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Matthew 22:40
All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

Romans 13:10
Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Galatians 1:6
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel--

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

As you can see from the above your accusation does not stand.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

All you did was reference quotes.

But my accusations still stand.

Everything I said is true.

So no, I can't see that. Nice try.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

wow, im gonna state like someone else, your a fundamentalist.. im not gonna contribute to a fundamentalist..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76

When you read Paul you get contradictions and lies like:
For the whole Law is summed up in one commandment, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Galatians 5:14

Lets see some cross-references and see if its a lie concerning Galatians 5:14.

Leviticus 19:18
"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 19:19
honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Matthew 22:39
And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Matthew 22:40
All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

Romans 13:10
Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Galatians 1:6
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel--

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

As you can see from the above your accusation does not stand.

Peace

Everything you quoted from Paul just proves myvpoint.

The rest are from the Gospels, which Paul didn't write, so they don't apply.

You might want to think your comments through before you make them.

Nothing you said refutes anything I have said. Amateur.

You have failed.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I am a Gnostic, and as I have stated, fundamentalism is the opposite of Gnostic.

You can't label me, I am anti fundamental.

You betray your frustration by making baseless accusations. I am the least fundamental person I know.

If I was a fundamentalist, I would be a supporter of Paul. Obviously I am not a fundamentalist. I'm not a member of a religion to have a doctrine to be fundamental towards.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The centurion who pierced the side of Jesus was called Longinus... guess what that means

longitude, oh my, is the bible really a book of science? how could that be... Its a work of art you will never understand..

Really, you say I will never understand it, but what you don't care to admit is I understand it better than most. I study it every day for years and understand it better than you. You don't even know the Bible or you wouldn't say that.

You can tell from my OP I do understand. Stop being a hater, jealously is a sin.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You all have leveled insults at me but nobody has been able to prove me wrong on a single, NOT ONE POINT. The reason for the insults is you know I am right, but out of frustration that I am accurate and correct, you resort to insults.

You will be seen through by intelligent observers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join