It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarsus=666 and Saul/Paul is the Beast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Heresiarch

This is a fundamentalist, and no, you maybe arent aware that our neolithic society didnt just arrive from magic, neither did our fishing, gathering hunting societies.. A book of stories, does it offer you anything? food? water? shelter? it doesnt does it, it provides, rules, regulations, but also provides what to look for..
You ever taught that Jesus and the Apostles are a creation above your manly flesh and bones.. They offer a way to survive and thrive..

Im gonna talk to you like i would address an American; I have a book, called Ptolemys Almagest, its astronomy, it was written before the new testament..
I have vedic scriptures that predates any of the abrahamic teachings..
A society is dependent on how much food it can supply, nothing else.. When someone like you comes along, the first thing you tell is, get a mentor..
Cause you are a fundamentalist..

link wikipedia

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

People like you remind me why war is always a solution to a problem..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

All you did was reference quotes.

Yes. Thats why i said cross-references.

But my accusations still stand.

Everything I said is true.

Ah yes. The famous its true because i say so....

So no, I can't see that. Nice try.

Maybe because you see only what you want to see. ?

The rest are from the Gospels, which Paul didn't write, so they don't apply.

Of course they do. They are part of the Scripture whether you like it or not.

You might want to think your comments through before you make them.

Nothing you said refutes anything I have said. Amateur.

You have failed.

I do not need to say anything, to refute your childish argument. Its already been refuted by scripture.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

You quoted bible passages, yes.

That is all you did, you didn't address anything in my op so it is moot.

Try taking one point, any point, show me how it is a rebuttal to any of them. Just saying that it is a rebuttal doesn't mean it is.

I am not right because I say so, but because everything I say is in the Bible, and I have shown as much.

Paul did say that the Law is fulfilled by obeying the second commandment.

Jesus says not so.

You don't understand the Bible, so it's understandable. But you think you accomplished something you haven't come close to accomplishing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Seed please

Common sense and Logic will not be tolerated in this thread

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Im not addressing anymore insults because that is all you lames have done

Nobody has come close to refuting one single point I have made. And how could you, I'm not wrong.

Insults, insults and more insults. Good thing I am immune.

So if nobody has a legitimate point to make I leave you to your misery.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kisin

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am the one who decides if I am a fundamentalist. And since Gnosticism doesn't have fundamentals, I am not a fundamentalist.

When are you gonna display your knowledge of the Bible so you can stop trying to insult me and:

Actually addsess the topic. I am not the topic and you are a serious hater.

But you have not contributed anything, if you disagree with me, stop avoiding my challenge to say exactly what I said that is not correct.

So if you message me without addressing the topic I am going to assume you're full of shnit.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Don't feed the gnosisisfaitn/Arusirius/ . . . . Jonbet/Mazini . . . Troll

He will quote words of Paul when it suits him, like anathema, but he denies Paul as any apostles and claims he is a liar, this is Hypocrisy in the highest degree.
edit on 31-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
JonsChester:

Isn't a troll someone who comes to a thread for non contributory purposes or to harass the thread maker or contribute nonsense?

Because you came here like a vindictive...troll with obvious contempt but you can't disprove anything I say, and that is the real reason for your school girl snickering response.

Dont feed the trolls!!!

That's you behaving like an adolescent. But you claim to be a humble Christian. This is a clear contradiction from who you claim to be.

Your messed up apocalyptic fetish with Israel being forced to accept Christ is just sickening. Your a perverter of religion and have absolutely no love for Christ even stating that he wasn't your Messiah/Christ basically saying that Jesus isn't the Christ. Christ and Messiah mean the same thing.

So if he isn't your Messiah then your not a Christian because he isnt Christ to you. You are nothing but a Pauline. You don't even consider anything outside of Pauls letters to apply to you. And Luke probably. You think the Bible is one section for Jews and one section for Non Jews and that only Christians go to heaven. You are a very sad and pthtk man.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why don't you quit evading and answer the question:

What was I wrong about, and how.

Because you have not done that, you just rambled on about fish and magic and whatever the hell that unscientific but wannabe scientific nonsense was.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Don't feed the gnosisisfaitn/Arusirius/ . . . . Jonbet/Mazini . . . Troll

He will quote words of Paul when it suits him, like anathema, but he denies Paul as any apostles and claims he is a liar, this is Hypocrisy in the highest degree.

It isn't hypocritical when I am using his words against him. How else could I prove he is lying without using his words.

I never quote Paul for any other reason except to prove you wrong about something stupid that you said, which is just about everything you say.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

i have made me a promise never talk to an idiot cause my reptilian parts has a strong will..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76

All you did was reference quotes.

Yes. Thats why i said cross-references.

But my accusations still stand.

Everything I said is true.

Ah yes. The famous its true because i say so....

So no, I can't see that. Nice try.

Maybe because you see only what you want to see. ?

The rest are from the Gospels, which Paul didn't write, so they don't apply.

Of course they do. They are part of the Scripture whether you like it or not.

You might want to think your comments through before you make them.

Nothing you said refutes anything I have said. Amateur.

You have failed.

I do not need to say anything, to refute your childish argument. Its already been refuted by scripture.

Peace

Your claim that scripture refuted me is a lie. You cut and paste a few verses with no clear presentation and think that you can just do it without explaining how it refutes me and just claim that it did.

Taking a quote that is the same quote I used to show Paul is a liarand then taking Gospel quotesof no rerelation and claiming victory is delusional.of you.

The old I said I refuted you, so I did.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Then you better not talk to yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Damn your posts are entertaining. Like a child throwing a temper tantrum because nobody listens his unreasonable and abusive opinion.

As Gnosisfaith back in January 2016 you did not know of the Nag Hammadi Library, but many banned accounts later your all of a sudden an expert that has been studying it for years! Who is the deluded one?

And yes you can be a fundamentalist and a Gnostic. I just don't think you understand what either means.
Meaning your the ignorant one. But it appears you are conscious in your ignorance. But meh you call people what you are because you refuse to smell the coffee.

kisin even provided you a definition of fundamentalist which fully describes you. HELLO!!

Gnostics have their own sacred texts and believe that the Bible up to and including the OT & NT to be the work of the Demiurge/Devil. People who give credence to the Bible and Gnostic texts are just confused Christians who don't understand the differing belief systems.

A true Gnostic would NEVER give credence to any works of the Devil. Yet you do.

So again, if your a Gnostic then don't quote the Bible as support to your claims. This is not being Gnostic but confused Christian.

But hay young Padawan, you know best.

edit on 31-3-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
From my point of view both Paul and Muhammad are hypocrites and their teaching is a deviation from Yeshua:s teachings that leads to anointment for those who do follow in action not even have to even heard of Yeshua.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
From my point of view both Paul and Muhammad are hypocrites and their teaching is a deviation from Yeshua:s teachings that leads to anointment for those who do follow in action not even have to even heard of Yeshua.

Jesus- Yeshua said " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.

Jesus did not bow to Satan during the temptation, but you sure have Muslims doing it now. They point their butts at the temple ground where Soloman built the temple to Yeshuas father, the Living God. Mohammad was a liar, murderer, child molester and a thief. He worshiped Allah , who is none other then Lucifer himself
edit on 31-3-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Not true at all.
In the book of Revelation there are 33 verses and 44 times a beast is mentioned. There are about eight beasts listed in Revelations chapters 4-7, 13-17, 19, and 20. There are seven eras of these beasts which are represented as seals of time. So according to you Saul/Paul is which beast and from which seal? Would you care to prophesy on that? And Saul/Paul came up from the bottomless pit over 2,000 years ago?

Is your beast the one with the face of a lion? Maybe the face of a calf? Or perhaps the face of a man or an eagle. Perhaps the one with seven heads? Or just that nasty ole Saul/Paul who Peter says is a man of his God?

2Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

So Peter accepted the beast as well as Saul/Paul, according to you? And you believe this? WOW--

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
Not true at all.
In the book of Revelation there are 33 verses and 44 times a beast is mentioned. There are about eight beasts listed in Revelations chapters 4-7, 13-17, 19, and 20. There are seven eras of these beasts which are represented as seals of time. So according to you Saul/Paul is which beast and from which seal? Would you care to prophesy on that? And Saul/Paul came up from the bottomless pit over 2,000 years ago?

Is your beast the one with the face of a lion? Maybe the face of a calf? Or perhaps the face of a man or an eagle. Perhaps the one with seven heads? Or just that nasty ole Saul/Paul who Peter says is a man of his God?

2Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

So Peter accepted the beast as well as Saul/Paul, according to you? And you believe this? WOW--

Peter did not accept Paul, neither did James or John or any of the Apostles. Even Barnabbas left Paul.

The rest of what you wrote doesn't really require addressing because it isn't saying anything.

Except Paul being the beast 666 and not the other beasts mentioned.

You really need to read your bible, because nobody who reads acts through Sauls epistles can say that Paul was a friend of the Apostles. Paul lies about the Apostles accepting him, but they definitely didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join