It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
a reply to: Bloodydagger

If the roles were reversed, BLM, Al and Jesse would be calling for their heads...

(A) Someone found a youtube video of angry teens acting tough?...call CNN
(B) The roles were reversed...except it was every single racist hillbilly during President Obama's run for office and the right wing called it "free speech"..

That right there!

Is called an "effigy"!!!!

a crude representation of someone disliked, used for purposes of ridicule.

Look it up in the Dikshunary!

If I hung an "effigy" of my ex wife in my front yard? She would be hard pressed to get a PFA on me. I would call it "ART"!

If I sung a song saying I wanted her killed? Well that's a whole nuther story!

Long live the Hillbillies!

edit on 30-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Why? Who shoulders the blame for those negative interactions and what has precipitated them?

I would imagine the officers "precipitate" those "negative interactions"?...lest you are aware of people randomly approaching officers asking to be searched, harassed or otherwise treated like 2nd class citizens?

Or is it your premise that since some African Americans are engaged in criminal activity, that all should be suspect and treated as potential criminals?

I would be interested in what you are inferring here.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If the roles were reversed, BLM, Al and Jesse would be calling for their heads...

(B) The roles were reversed...except it was every single racist hillbilly during President Obama's run for office and the right wing called it "free speech"..

That right there!

Ahh...And I suppose these were just words of encouragement?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If Trump or Sanders get elected, they will be assassinated before their first year is up.
The establishment isn't going to like the temporary power loss, and they WILL rectify it and settle the score.
Just ask JFK...oh wait, you can't.....

It won't be from these hooligans though. Hope they get a nice visit from the Secret Service....

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Or is it your premise that since some African Americans are engaged in criminal activity, that all should be suspect and treated as potential criminals?

it is my position that most of the high profile incidents that lead to the formation of #BlackLivesMatter didn't involve choir boys. Micheal Brown, Vonderrit Meyers, Antonio Martin, Tyrone Harris, Freddie Gray, etc... the *ahem* "victims" #BLM formed largely thanks to, all picked up by the police for very valid reasons, all very much involved in choices that cost them their lives. Freddie Gray's death was the most suspect of the ones I listed, but even he was far from an angel, carrying a long rap sheet, active investigations, an illegal weapon, and an attitude you just don't sport against cops while expecting to be treated with respect.

I'm not inferring anything. I am stating a position that says the attitude of aggression against LEOs that, almost without fail, precedes these incidents is 100% on the shoulders of the individual who refuses to interact with LEOs in a dignified, civilized manner. I am also stating that the inner city culture, of ALL races, needs to change because it is the problem. No longer can we wipe the slate clean blaming every excuse under the sun for why this culture of violence, disrespect, self loathing, and animalistic behavior exists. We need to address the issue, itself, which is pretty simple: Act like you deserve respect and the benefit of the doubt, or don't receive either.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is my opinion that the video in question is not rap music. It is group chanting mixed with piss poor generic loops.

It is an absolute outrage what passes for rap music these says. They should be arrested for offending my musical tastes.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

They haven't committed any crime, and are protected by their freedom to express themselves how they see fit. Poor taste isn't a sign of any criminal element or an intent to commit crimes.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Did ya miss this tidbit ?

SHOCK VIDEO: Protester beheads Trump effigy hanging from noose

Was that a 'hillbilly' ?

That pejorative.

That RACIST term.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

it is my position that most of the high profile incidents that lead to the formation of #BlackLivesMatter didn't involve choir boys.

It is my position that none of us are choir boys, except for actual choir boys. Get past that conceit and go from there.

What we observe via indisputable statistics in regards to these encounters is an institutional bias more than overt racism.

Meaning that X number of police encounters will result in unjust homicides, abuses etc. and African Americans are pulled over, stopped or otherwise confronted by police for otherwise mundane reasons. Drive a crappy car while black? Suspect...Drive a nice car while black? Suspect...More encounters..More bad mistakes and bad interactions...sometimes fatal.

If white neighborhoods were policed with the same over-reaching vigilance and aggression as black neighborhoods I have no doubt there would not be a statistical disparity with bad outcomes...but then again we would all be protesting.

They have just beef...and BTW #Alllivesmatter is as inane a retort as telling the ALS Foundation to shut the hell up cuz people die of other forms of disease too!..

I wont knock people protesting a legitimate issue just because there are other issues as well...that seems intellectually dishonest if not covertly (or overtly) racist.

link   

Mark Dice is not a media analyst, he's a race baiting sleaze.

Imagine for a moment, what would happen if a group of white kids made a video saying they were going to kill Obama.

Here you go race baiting. Did you actually listen to the song? There's not one anti-white lyric in the whole thing. In fact, they have a token white boy:

Everyone knows if you have a friend of a different race, you can't be a racist! (that's a joke in case you didn't catch it).

You also felt the need to add to your post "#AllLivesMatter" — obviously because you've also concluded that not only are these kids racists, they're also BLM activists. But wait...No BLM lyrics either. Shocking! I guess you made that assumption because you know, they're black people (except that one kid) and anti-Trump?

So maybe the song isn't racist, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with BLM but CLEARLY, CLEARLY these are dangerous criminals. They're rappers right? They're singing about guns right? One of them has a friend who is in jail for murder! Well, technically he's in jail for voluntary manslaughter. I did some digging, Tyshawn Francis is serving eight years for voluntary manslaughter. He was 16 when he apparently stabbed a 19 year-old during a fight. He was charged as an adult and assigned a public defender. I couldn't find any coverage of the trial so I don't know the specifics. Doesn't really matter because having a friend or family member who is in jail for homicide doesn't make you a criminal.

Not only that, these teens aren't actually rappers:

Baltimore Sun - Anti-Donald Trump rap song by Baltimore humorist and friends goes viral

While the song is overtly threatening in nature (it warns Trump not to come to Baltimore “unless you want to die, though”), the lyrics also contain a schoolyard-insults spirit (“Boy ain’t even white / you yellow! / You said you’d date your own daughter / You a sicko!”). Ibrahim said the song's threats of violence against Trump were not literal or even serious. "We didn't mean no harm by it," Ibrahim said. "We don't got no damn chopper! My religion says don't even kill. I wouldn't kill an innocent fly." Ibrahim, a Muslim, said he was partly inspired to do the song because of Trump's comments on wanting to monitor mosques.

The song began as a 28-second video upload on March 15, when Ibrahim and his friends performed it live in a car and filmed the footage for Twitter. It included an unprintable hashtag denouncing Trump, and has earned more than 11,000 retweets.

The quick success led Dooley to ask, “Rt if you think we should make [it] into a real song?” On Sunday, the finished version and video were online. Ibrahim said this would be his first and only rap song.

When asked whom he'd like to see as the next president, Ibrahim said Bernie Sanders was "cool."

"To be honest, I just want a good person," he said. "I don't really pay attention to it. I just be hearing all of the stuff Trump be saying."

You saw what Mark Dice and your own prejudices wanted you to see.
edit on 2016-3-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

Seems to be alright for Trump critics, and their gun control.

Why not put the shoe of the other foot.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Was that a 'hillbilly' ?

That pejorative.

That RACIST term.

Apparently you don't know the definition of Racist. That might be part of your issue...maybe start there..
edit on 30-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That right there!

Ahh...And I suppose these were just words of encouragement?

Nope!

Still an "effigy"!

Here I thought you were educated!

To be honest, I hate calling anyone "uneducated"! However, it seems to be a tool being used by those of your political beliefs to disavow those of us who don't believe as you do, so I hope you don't mind me using your tactics of subversion against you?

Either way, I would rather have an army of people with "Common Sense" to fight along side, rather than one of those who claim to be well educated?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well. If we're going to be technical, that's not an effigy. An effigy specifically refers to a representation of a person.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When does fighting racism with racism accomplish anything positive. Many believe it does though.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well. If we're going to be technical, that's not an effigy. An effigy specifically refers to a representation of a person.

Well, to be honest, I haven't seen that definition!

Would you mind providing with where you got that idea, or should I be dumb enough to believe you?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ef·fi·gy
noun
noun: effigy; plural noun: effigies

a sculpture or model of a person.

a roughly made model of a particular person, made in order to be damaged or destroyed as a protest or expression of anger

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hate to burst that bubble.

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

www.dictionary.com...

Key word there cultural.

Hillbilly is a term (often derogatory) for people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas in the United States, primarily in Appalachia and the Ozarks Uwharrie Mountains and Caraway Mountains. Due to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term can be offensive to those Americans of Appalachian or Ozark heritage.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a RACIST term.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well you could take my word for it because I'm typically a fairly honest person except when I'm playing poker!

Oxford Dictionary

NOUN (plural effigies)

1A sculpture or model of a person:
'coins bearing the effigy of Maria Theresa of Austria'

1.1 A roughly made model of a particular person, made in order to be damaged or destroyed as a protest or expression of anger:
'the senator was burned in effigy'

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It is my position that none of us are choir boys, except for actual choir boys. Get past that conceit and go from there.

Oops, I forgot about the time I shook down a Korean store in my neighborhood, stealing smokes and threatening them. I forgot about the time I pulled a pistol on a cop. I forgot about the time I got into it with another looter and then we both fired on the police when they arrived to enforce the law. I forgot about my long list of violent felonies. I forgot that everytime I've ever interacted with a LEO the words "eff you, pig" have flowed freely from my lips alongside all manner of other profane insults. I forgot about all the pics of me on social media with a fistfull of $1 bills and a Glock pointed at the camera. I forgot about all my role models and self chosen leaders, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who helped facilitate the fraud of Tawana Brawley whose bald faced lies still taint public opinion among people too inattentive to realize she lied about being raped by a white cop and smeared poop on herself after having a friend rough her up... all to get a cash settlement from the tax payers while providing grist for the racists' mills among the Black Panthers and Rainbow Push Coalition members.

Oh, wait... I'VE NEVER DONE ANY OF THAT CRAP! What a silly goose I am.

I'm not a choir boy, but I'm also not an idiotic violent felon scrambling for every excuse I can find to avoid actually taking personal responsibility for my own failures, dumb choices, and shortcomings in life. As for your last line, #AllLivesMatter If you think that's racism, overt or otherwise, Oh well. Many years ago I recognized that there is a world of difference between being a racist and being accused of being a racist, at least in the real world. Perception doesn't mean jack to me. Stop giving a damn what others think in regards to wild-ass accusations, and you've just effectively disenfranchised and diffused the single most worthless court in the world today: the court of public opinion. When common sense and logical conclusion becomes "racism," society is royally hosed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join