It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

Well you could take my word for it because I'm typically a fairly honest person except when I'm playing poker!

Oxford Dictionary

NOUN (plural effigies)

1A sculpture or model of a person:
'coins bearing the effigy of Maria Theresa of Austria'

1.1 A roughly made model of a particular person, made in order to be damaged or destroyed as a protest or expression of anger:
'the senator was burned in effigy'

Sorry, but you are nothing more than a digital opinion on Al Gore's interweb!

Don't take it personally, but I have a hard time trusting people who I meet in real life let alone opinions on the internet?

Either way, how is an effigy a threat?

As an uneducated hillbilly, with a whole lot of common sense, a threat to me is based upon the words that comes from an individuals mouth or the words they so choose to post on the internet to show how bad ass they are hiding behind a keyboard!

Not what they draw, not the shape of the poptart they are chewing on, need I go on?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

These kids are a gift to America from president Obama. He fathered them with his fake change and how he keeps pouring gasoline on his perceived and manufactured racial divide, and the MSM loves it as much as Obama does, and they use it to abuse it and everyone suffers greatly for it, and he has convinced anyone with an ear to believe a false narrative that every black person deserves eternal reparations from white people, and that it is white peoples fault that every person of color doesn't have all of their life's desires and riches, so blame white America and make them pay forever using guilt and threat of violence.
This is proof.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Bloodydagger

They haven't committed any crime, and are protected by their freedom to express themselves how they see fit. Poor taste isn't a sign of any criminal element or an intent to commit crimes.

That's actually not true it is a criminal offence for anyone to threaten to kill or harm a person.The maximum penalty for threatening death or bodily harm is five years imprisonment. So Indeed it is a crime will it be prosecuted I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I didn't opine one way or another but since you asked, I don't believe destroying effigies of politicians to be a threat anymore than I do the video that was the subject of the race baiting crap from sleazy Mark Dice that has found it's way onto ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I didn't opine one way or another but since you asked, I don't believe destroying effigies of politicians to be a threat anymore than I do the video that was the subject of the race baiting crap from sleazy Mark Dice that has found it's way onto ATS.

So are we talking about Mark Dice now?

I'm confused??????

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I love how before Obama, racism didn't seem to exist in any shape or form.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It is my opinion that the video in question is not rap music. It is group chanting mixed with piss poor generic loops.

It is an absolute outrage what passes for rap music these says. They should be arrested for offending my musical tastes.

Now THAT is an opinion I can get behind!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's actually not true it is a criminal offence for anyone to threaten to kill or harm a person.The maximum penalty for threatening death or bodily harm is five years imprisonment. So Indeed it is a crime will it be prosecuted I doubt it.

It amazes me how you make such definitive, incorrect statements.

"There is no press at Trump rallies!" Remember that one?

It's only a crime if it's a true threat. The legal tests for what constitutes a true threat vary among jurisdictions but in general, the threat has to be such that a reasonable person would perceive it as serious statement indicating that an unlawful act was imminent. Different states have completely different laws governing threats with a range of classes and penalties. No idea where you pulled the 5 years from but it's not Maryland law.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You hung an effigy of Mark Dice? What is going on here!??! Mark Dice might be a race pimping P.o.S but that's no reason to hang an effigy of the guy! (okay, maybe it is)

Though, it is your right to do so if you so desire!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Text

Text

You hung an effigy of Mark Dice? What is going on here!??! Mark Dice might be a race pimping P.o.S but that's no reason to hang an effigy of the guy! (okay, maybe it is)

Though, it is your right to do so if you so desire!

Are you drinking or under the influence of some other mind altering substance?

Everything you just said, is NOTHING or has NOTHING to do with my replies to you!

Are you under the influence or just that desperate?
edit on 30-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I love how before Obama, racism didn't seem to exist in any shape or form.

It wasn't a problem.

It only became one because a certain group of people keep going around calling people that dare criticize a sitting president was doing so for 'no' other reason that they were racist.

Disagreeing political opinions is now what it means to be 'racist'.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And it's a great defense for someone who might actually be racist. All you do is turn the argument back around on the person making the accusation, and accuse THEM of being racist.

Pretty simple, yet effective.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Or they could actually discuss the issue instead of hurling insults because they don't want to talk about the issues WE ALL face.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Aw Jesus Christ, we live in a world where ANY response to a claim of "racism" that doesn't see the recipient of the accusation fall all over themselves, throwing dirt on their own head, rending their clothes, and acting like a pathetic jackass is pushed as racism.

Is it allowable anymore to just say who the hell cares? Group A, feel free to hate on Group B all you want. Group B, start slinging the slurs and, if you begin to run dry, make a call to the bullpen to start warming up your golden tongued closer. Group C, if you want a piece of the action, can I suggest you take pot shots at both Group A and Group B? Unless it manifests itself in a manner that is against the Constitutional laws of the land, I no longer give two rips! We get it, racism is a manifestation of hatred... yadda, yadda, yadda. As long as it stays as words and doesn't escalate beyond the flexing and posturing stages, WHO CARES? Chris Rock can crack all the jokes against "whitey" he wishes to, no skin off my back. Westboro Baptist Church can walk around like the dumbasses they are with their little picket signs and I welcome it because they're a blast to make fun of. Hell, the Klan can parade down mainstreet with their momma's good linen pillowcases over a tomato cage on their heads for all I care, bottom line is they're just displaying their own ignorance and making themselves look like retards in front of God and country.
IT.
DOESN'T.
MATTER.

All this racism this, racism that, I'm a racist, you're a racist, dontcha wanna be a racist too? BS is just distracting the proles from the actual victimization and hatred of their overlords, which has real consequences on us all.

Call me a hillbilly, cracker, redneck, white trash fabulous, Honky-Kong, stomp, cow punk, hellbilly, Hell, I'll embrace them all and call them my own because ultimately it really doesn't matter. Of all the travails in this world, philosophical hair splitting over minor racial insensitivity is about as low on the give a damn list as things can get.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Are you drinking or under the influence of some other mind altering substance?

Do I have to choose only one?

Everything you just said, is NOTHING or has NOTHING to do with my replies to you!

Exactly how I felt which is why I answered in kind! I never said an effigy was a threat (or wasn't for that matter) and you said to me:

To which I replied:

I thought that was a fairly reasonable answer but you responded:

So are we talking about Mark Dice now? I'm confused??????

So I decided to give you a similarly ridiculous response but now I'm wondering if it simply wasn't clear what I was referring to. So let me clarify:

The first part of my answer from 2 posts back ("I don't believe destroying effigies of politicians to be a threat").

I don't believe that effigies are necessarily threats and in the vast majority of cases are not though I could imagine some very specific circumstances where they might be. For instance, if I take home a target from a shooting range, put a picture of my neighbor's face over the target's head and then leave it on his front step — that's a true that.

Part 2 ("a threat anymore than I do the video that was the subject of the race baiting crap from sleazy Mark Dice that has found it's way onto ATS."):

Mark Dice is the "media analyst" (lol) responsible for the video in the OP. That video was his "analysis" of a the video that was ostensibly the topic of this thread. However, if you'll look back at my analysis, you'll see that what Mark Dice did was to take what was a half-satirical rap video from a bunch of dumb kids and frame it for unsuspecting viewers in such a way as to maximize its race baiting utility. That's what Mark Dice does.

This thread is essentially based on Mark Dice's egregious slant.

That frustrates and annoys me because people will have seen the video and participated in this thread and will go on left with an erroneous belief that the video was the sincere creation of a gang of racist thugs who are somehow connected to BLM.
edit on 2016-3-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It is true, and it isn't a crime. Without producing immanent lawless action, it is impossible to distinguish between true threats and political hyperbole. Their speech is protected until actual lawless action occurs.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This thread is essentially based on Mark Dice's egregious slant.

Hmmm, after your last post to me and given you had enough time to gather yourself to actually try and reply to me with something of substance, forgive me if what I quoted from you above is what I found of some substance?

Anyhow, how is your opinion any more truthful or accurate than Mark Dice?

Should I trust you to be truthful or honest or as a person who is worldly with the trials and tribulations of my bad decisions and good decisions should I not judge your opinion as I do those of Mark Dice?

By the way? Mark Dice had some pretty good evidence to back up his opinion, and I have yet to see you with one of your posts under the Deconstructing Disinformation Posts?

Carry on. Until I see you actually act like you have enough inner fortitude to be honest and not so politically biased in your opinions? I will gladly with a smile on my face, ask you to clarify your opinion!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Mark Dice is so foolish lol, first of all he sounds incredibly racist in his breakdown of the video, I stopped watching after "let me break down this ghetto speak" within the first minutes. Second of all, this # happens literally every single day. I would bet all my money that Donald Trump receives indirect death threats in hip hop music every week if not every day; there's millions of people making rap songs just like these dudes, and they definitely aren't concerned about what trouble they may bring or what Mark Dice thinks of their actions. People talk loosely about death threats even in mainstream hip hop, i'd say 98% of it is for image purposes and that's why nobody takes these things seriously (but Mark Dice)

As far as this specific song goes, they don't even threaten him once in the song. They use a popular Rick Ross chorus "i got a chopper in the car, *RUUH*" and they replace car with trunk to make it rhyme with Trump. If that's a death threat then Mark Dice is soft as butter. The song's actually really funny down to the beat, it sounds like a Dave Chappelle skit

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
Mark Dice is so foolish lol, first of all he sounds incredibly racist in his breakdown of the video, I stopped watching after "let me break down this ghetto speak" within the first minutes. Second of all, this # happens literally every single day. I would bet all my money that Donald Trump receives indirect death threats in hip hop music every week if not every day; there's millions of people making rap songs just like these dudes, and they definitely aren't concerned about what trouble they may bring or what Mark Dice thinks of their actions. People talk loosely about death threats even in mainstream hip hop, i'd say 98% of it is for image purposes and that's why nobody takes these things seriously (but Mark Dice)

As far as this specific song goes, they don't even threaten him once in the song. They use a popular Rick Ross chorus "i got a chopper in the car, *RUUH*" and they replace car with trunk to make it rhyme with Trump. If that's a death threat then Mark Dice is soft as butter. The song's actually really funny down to the beat, it sounds like a Dave Chappelle skit

www.youtube.com...

Mark Dice is racist!

Apologize to those who are truly victims of racism for using the term in a political manner so that those who are really victims of racism are not taken seriously!!!!!!

Amazing how one political ideology and it's brain washed supporters have managed to change the definition of so many words I find them no longer part of my vocabulary.......

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You can try and try all night but most people that watch the video will come to the same conclusion on their own lol. I know he can't get too picky with what he goes on about each day but this one is just a little bit silly don't you think?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join