It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Im sure they would thank you for the additional views. Im sure this group of young men have the power to influence the masses. we better be careful of the menace threat. hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Krazysh0t
And, BTW, I have 'heard' about your posting *uh* standards -- apparently you have tactics that others have noticed. But it's always nice to confirm that kind of info first hand. So thanks for that.

Whelp now I know to never talk to you again. I mean inventing a strawman about me then burning it down over purposely misunderstanding what I meant... Wow... Go have fun with my fan club of haters.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well, I suspended my opinion, to be honest. But I don't appreciate intellectual dishonesty. I made my point, you refused to consider it's value.

And it did have value. The media showed a lot more concern for Obama's safety than they do Trump's. I demonstrated that fully.

If you had made a valuable counter-argument, I would have recognized it -- I actually enjoy mutually-respectful, constructive debate.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well, I suspended my opinion, to be honest. But I don't appreciate intellectual dishonesty. I made my point, you refused to consider it's value.

And I explained why I don't accept it. Yet that didn't stop you from strawmaning me.

And it did have value. The media showed a lot more concern for Obama's safety than they do Trump's. I demonstrated that fully.

If you had made a valuable counter-argument, I would have recognized it -- I actually enjoy mutually-respectful, constructive debate.

Ah I see. My opinion has no value so you don't have to respect it. Glad you cleared that up.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Leftists have become the most hateful intolerant people.

Indeed, we're so hateful we want to create laws attacking LGBT people, we want to shut down press freedom, we want to remove the rights of women, we preach about physically attacking people who disagree with us and we call all immigrants murderers and rapists....

Oh wait, that's Trump and his ignorant right-wing followers, my bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I completely value your right to your opinion. What I don't value is you being purposefully intellectually dishonest.

Did I prove the media showed a lot more concern for Obama's safety than they do Trump's? I gave you an apples to apples comparison.

The fact is, the only time I have seen (or can recall) the media even mention Trump's safety is when they reported on El Chapo escaping.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I completely value your right to your opinion. What I don't value is you being purposefully intellectually dishonest.

Did I prove the media showed a lot more concern for Obama's safety than they do Trump's? I gave you an apples to apples comparison.

The fact is, the only time I have seen (or can recall) the media even mention Trump's safety is when they reported on El Chapo escaping.

Ok THIS wasn't my original point. I said that if the situation were reversed and it was a bunch of random rednecks singing a song about killing Obama, it wouldn't get national attention. THAT was my entire point. Which is true. No one would #ing care about such a thing. How my point got warped into "the media doesn't care about Trump as much as they care about Obama" is beyond me. I just see this whole #ing controversy over a stupid music video as a waste of time because the singers weren't serious and no one cares what they think.

So don't rearrange the goal posts on me then call me intellectually dishonest for not reaching them.

Because a bunch of punk kids making a rap video isn't news worthy. Or at least it hasn't been news worthy since the 90's when gangsta rap first started offending suburban America. Plus, if you insist that this would be all over the media if the roles were reversed, it would help to build credibility for your case if you provided an example of the media blowing its lid over a bunch of redneck kids making a "kill obama" music video.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok THIS wasn't my original point. I said that if the situation were reversed and it was a bunch of random rednecks singing a song about killing Obama, it wouldn't get national attention. THAT was my entire point. Which is true. No one would #ing care about such a thing. How my point got warped into "the media doesn't care about Trump as much as they care about Obama" is beyond me. I just see this whole #ing controversy over a stupid music video as a waste of time because the singers weren't serious and no one cares what they think.

So don't rearrange the goal posts on me then call me intellectually dishonest for not reaching them.

Because a bunch of punk kids making a rap video isn't news worthy. Or at least it hasn't been news worthy since the 90's when gangsta rap first started offending suburban America. Plus, if you insist that this would be all over the media if the roles were reversed, it would help to build credibility for your case if you provided an example of the media blowing its lid over a bunch of redneck kids making a "kill obama" music video.

There's a entire wikipedia page dedicated to threats made about/against Obama (and Michelle even!) and they are all cited with media sources.

Wiki

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There's a entire wikipedia page dedicated to threats made about/against Obama (and Michelle even!) and they are all cited with media sources.

Wiki

Well yea, and how many of them became media controversies? And those don't even qualify for what I'm asking, a bunch of punk kids making a random video with "kill Obama" as one of the lyrics. Like the video in the OP about Trump. After all, those are all REAL threats, and we both know this music video in the OP isn't a real threat.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Wiki

Well yea, and how many of them became media controversies? And those don't even qualify for what I'm asking, a bunch of punk kids making a random video with "kill Obama" as one of the lyrics. Like the video in the OP about Trump. After all, those are all REAL threats, and we both know this music video in the OP isn't a real threat.

Here's a youtube video that the media reported on that only "COULD" be a possible threat:

Washington Times

Of course, he is president now, so that would make it more newsworthy. But the fact is, the media often talked about concerns for Obama's safety, in 2008, when he was running. They do not do that with Trump. It is simply a fact and it is not unreasonable for someone to believe that if a group of white youtubers talked about killing Obama, in 2008, the media would have considered it newsworthy.

They were shoving Obama-girl down our throats, for crying out loud.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yea, I've seen that video (I actually looked myself for the evidence I asked for when I first wrote that response back on page 1). I still don't feel it is comparable since it is far more serious than a simple music video. I'm going to just say agree to disagree on this one, because I've reached my quota posts for Trump threads for the day. And I cannot stand talking about Trump for too long.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't know how it's more serious. But then Obama's safety has always been peddled as the most important thing evah.

Agree to disagree sounds like a fine way to wind this up.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So you admit that a threat made on video or in writing can be prosecuted. As I said will it be unlikely but again it is a crime. Now the reason jurisdiction would become an issue is if for example trump decided to press charges he would file the case in New york and it would be New york law the teens would be subject to. In this case the jurisdiction would be the location of the victim. So would the case occur in Maryland? that would depend if lawyers could change it but that aside even under Maryland law a death threat on video goes beyond a casual threat. Especially while holding bats and shovels.

I never said that a true threat couldn't be prosecuted. Ever. There's absolutely nothing for me to admit to but you might consider admitting that the content of your original post was pulled out of thin air. What you don't seem to want to acknowledge is that a threat isn't a true threat by virtue of you declaring it so.

Whether or not charges could be filed in NY would depend on their applicable venue statutes. In either event, any criminal case would take place in the state in which charges were filed.

My belief is that we have a bunch of thugs with no intention other than to look tough. But Donald being a presidential candidate takes this into another realm. Would they act is he got the nomination? If this were the president the secret service would be knocking on their door. Who knows maybe they will if this gets enough play to get thier attention

If you actually go to Baltimore Sun link I posted earlier, there are links to all of the social media accounts for the video's creator. Nothing I found there gives me any reason to believe that he or his friends are thugs. They're not even rappers or particularly politically active. Instead, you'll see a lot of dumb teenage type videos that are intended to be humorous. The whole thing was ostensibly a joke from the very beginning.

You're overreacting because you were primed by Mark Dice's "analysis" and you're not willing to let go. I'm done wasting time talking about it myself.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry. The comparison doesn't hold up. If not for this useless thread, I wouldn't have even known these kids existed. Without you telling me this about Hillary, I STILL knew she existed and was a thing. Therefore words that come out of Hillary's mouth are going to spawn more controversy rather than something said by a nobody. So I refuse to accept this comparison as valid.

Of course it holds up, but as far as you are concerned, only if you are black it holds up. Don't you ever get sick of supporting the left wing idea that when white people don't feel sorry for and apologize in sympathy for Obama (privately because he is black and you are instructed by the group mind to do that), that means they have to be racist? I have never seen this much hypocrisy from any other segment of society in 50 years.

Do you realize how much you and that group insults blacks by offering up this kind of "feel sorry for" and "apologize for" and not hold any black person to the same standards as anyone else, but rather put them on a pedestal of immunity from what everyone else must face up to? Or be considered an insensitive racist by your peers?

You are not supporting the black community when you do this, you are insulting the entire race.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Kind of ironic, if its a group of black kids doing this, they are just "stupid teenagers", but if a group of white kids were advocating doing this to Ben Carson, they would be RACISTS. That's how brainwashed we are. Racism only exists if a white person perpetrates it.
edit on 1-4-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video - Big deal. I see no reason at all to post this. The only reason I can think of for posting it is either:

The OP is doing their bit to 'keep the people as fearful as possible for as long as possible" or, nothing more interesting to post about could be found.

People trying to make a name for themselves in music, as they do in most other areas, make these sorts of comments just to get exposure for themselves or because it was something to say until something more interesting or amusing comes along they then forget all about it. They are just pissin in the wind.

This post is an example of how trivial somethings on this forum are.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am throwing in my 0.02 .. wait .. wait .. wait .. *ching* *ching*

On a serious note - This will be most insane election year ever.

While everyone looses their nerves, getting white hair or even loose a tooth or two, I am just sitting back, relax and eat my delicious popcorn - waiting for the moment when people realize that they just wasted 8 months of their life.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Acta reply to: Krazysh0t
Actually, Trumps is an incredibly POPULAR dude, which is why his enemies in the mass media and the establishment are going out of their way to demonize him, which is leading to ignorant buffoons like these thugs making death threats like this...these fools need to spend some time behind bars.

edit on 2-4-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik
Young men? I think you mean juvenile thugs. Typical BLM types in many ways. The same type of idiots who were firing guns into the air at the Chicago Trump rally. Enemies of democracy. People are such gullible fools.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video - Big deal. I see no reason at all to post this. The only reason I can think of for posting it is either:

The OP is doing their bit to 'keep the people as fearful as possible for as long as possible" or, nothing more interesting to post about could be found.

People trying to make a name for themselves in music, as they do in most other areas, make these sorts of comments just to get exposure for themselves or because it was something to say until something more interesting or amusing comes along they then forget all about it. They are just pissin in the wind.

This post is an example of how trivial somethings on this forum are.

Id hardly call making death threats against a presidential candidate in a video trivial. What do you consider non trivial then?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join