It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The race card is widely accepted, no overcharge fees, no limit for qualified members, and there's never an embarrassing moment at
the counter. You're covered.

I recall telling a pal about this quaint, and sometimes popular, South African apartheid tune called
"Kill The White Farmer".

Bono happened to have been in attendance at an event there, and when "Kill The White Farmer" was being covered by
a popular artist, Bono was sought, and was asked to intervene.
Bono said the song is "a legitimate form of protest", and refused to intercede.

I won't look up the performer of the song. I won't ask anyone to ponder the question being begged as to whether the Boers brought anything good to the territory. I'll only say that when my friend was told of this, he agreed
somewhat flippantly that Bono is right. But I disagree.

This song is fomenting racial holocaust, based on skin color. But the race card covered it nonetheless, which is my point.
It is diabolical and it is sick, pandering to the grubbiest of possible emotions. So, enjoy.

# 610
edit on 30-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Imagine for a moment, what would happen if a group of white kids made a video saying they were going to kill Obama. They would be in jail within a matter of minutes and it would be the top story on the news for days. The Establishment always gives liberals a free pass.

Um... No they wouldn't. First Amendment and all that nonsense.

Funny. Lets ask Mark Basseley Youssef how the First Amendment worked out for him.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: dragonridr

That's actually not true it is a criminal offence for anyone to threaten to kill or harm a person.The maximum penalty for threatening death or bodily harm is five years imprisonment. So Indeed it is a crime will it be prosecuted I doubt it.

It amazes me how you make such definitive, incorrect statements.

"There is no press at Trump rallies!" Remember that one?

It's only a crime if it's a true threat. The legal tests for what constitutes a true threat vary among jurisdictions but in general, the threat has to be such that a reasonable person would perceive it as serious statement indicating that an unlawful act was imminent. Different states have completely different laws governing threats with a range of classes and penalties. No idea where you pulled the 5 years from but it's not Maryland law.

Because your wrong it took me 2 minutes on west law to find out even in Maryland this would be a crime.

Generally such threats are covered under § 3-802 "Stalking." The title of this crime is misleading. In law it means ANY action that reasonably makes another person fear they or someone they know will be injured, kidnapped, raped, or killed. Max is 5 years/$5000.

In Maryland the difference is between verbal and written or video. If its documented like say a music video then there is evidrnce to present in court. A verbal threat you get a restraining order and violation of that will get you arrested. By the way Maryland is one of 6 states that this falls under stalking the rest it is considered assault. But in answer your wrong its still illegal in Maryland to make a threat on a video and can be prosecuted for up to 5 yrs in prison.

In the future you may want to make sure your right before you correct someone. And they don't live in Maryland do they??

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Because your wrong it took me 2 minutes on west law to find out even in Maryland this would be a crime.

1. I did not say that a true threat in Maryland would not be a crime. Do you not understand the concept of legal tests at all?

2. Do you understand that what constitutes a true threat, what kind of crime a threat is and what the prescribed penalties are varies between jurisdictions?

3. Yes, these teens live in Maryland and the fact that you didn't have any idea about where the video was made and uploaded conclusively proves that you were making things up which pretty much makes the rest of your post moot.

As for Maryland law, you didn't provide a link to the source material that you've paraphrased but you're definitely misunderstanding a bit. I doubt that even a prosecutor stupid enough to waste time attempting a prosecution of the creators of this joke video would try to charge under 3-802. All threats are not the same and different threats are prosecuted under different laws.

For instance, certain threats that couldn't be charged under a different law but where made by phone, could be charged under 3-804:

(a) Prohibited.- A person may not use telephone facilities or equipment to make: (1) an anonymous call that is reasonably expected to annoy, abuse, torment, harass, or embarrass another; (2) repeated calls with the intent to annoy, abuse, torment, harass, or embarrass another; or (3) a comment, request, suggestion, or proposal that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent. (b) Penalty.- A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $500 or both.

Don't believe me?

A verbal threat used for purposes of extortion would be prosecuted under 3-705 which is a felony with a max sentence of 10 years and $10,000.

Threatening a state or local official in Maryland will be charged under 3-708 which is a misdemeanor with a max sentence of 3 years and $2,500.

They've recently added a law for threats of mass violence (a misdemeanor btw).

According to this Maryland law firm, verbal threats can be charged as an assault. You didn't even know that Maryland law was an issue — it's self-evident that you what you posted wasn't based on anything.

In the future you may want to make sure your right before you correct someone.

I always do and this time is no different. Please heed your own advice.
edit on 2016-3-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
LOL!! White people are so infatuated with blacks that you literally waste your lives away daily on the internet just to talk about us.

How many WHITE U.S. soldiers have been arrested for plotting to kill the president? How many white kids have said racist and toxic things about the President?

Yall were mad about 9/11 but I bet you'd still have a beer with Bush Jr.

What white people should do is focused on THEIR mentally ill and degenerate kill everything cause i'm a virgin children. And let the black community focus on fixing the "its cool to go all the way retarted" children.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I bet the Brotha with the Shovel does not have a Real Job . If he knows how to use one , I got some Manure in my Fields that has to be Spread . If he's Interested , have him Call 1 001 001 0001 . $10 Hr. to start .
edit on 30-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you admit that a threat made on video or in writing can be prosecuted. As I said will it be unlikely but again it is a crime. Now the reason jurisdiction would become an issue is if for example trump decided to press charges he would file the case in New york and it would be New york law the teens would be subject to. In this case the jurisdiction would be the location of the victim. So would the case occur in Maryland? that would depend if lawyers could change it but that aside even under Maryland law a death threat on video goes beyond a casual threat. Especially while holding bats and shovels.

My belief is that we have a bunch of thugs with no intention other than to look tough. But Donald being a presidential candidate takes this into another realm. Would they act is he got the nomination? If this were the president the secret service would be knocking on their door. Who knows maybe they will if this gets enough play to get thier attention

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Praise be to ALLAH haha.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I love how before Obama, racism didn't seem to exist in any shape or form.

It obviously existed before Obama, but since he became president, and being considered black himself, and the first black president, has used his presidency not to help the problem of racism, but rather to strengthen racism.

Everyone knows this is true.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I bet the Brotha with the Shovel does not have a Real Job . If he knows how to use one , I got some Manure in my Fields that has to be Spread . If he's Interested , have him Call 1 001 001 0001 . $10 Hr. to start .

Oh damn Mark Dice came thru to bless the thread

4real though all the people talking about prosecution and what not I hope you're just saying these things in theory rather than a reflection of the music video because there's not a single threat in the music video Mark Dice just needed to fill his quota. Acting like this type of thing is a serious threat is just crazy, of course people are going to make songs about ripping on the dude look what he's saying in the media. If the little things they're saying like "i got a choppa in the trunk, for donald trump" - an ode to a classic Rick Ross line like I stated before is going to be considered a serious threat, then every single indirect threat we hear on a Meek Mill song has to be taken seriously as well? We know that's not how it should be, we know Mark Dice needs to make a video every day to compete with Alex Jones

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

All kinds of ugly and dishonesty in that post Burd..

I have no idea if you are a racist...I don't know you...but your rhetoric supports racist ideologies...They deserve what they get.

I do not believe jaywalking while black warrants being executed..But it's a big world and we can differ in our beliefs.

Just the most recent example...shot 16 times and covered up by the Chicago Police..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I love how before Obama, racism didn't seem to exist in any shape or form.

It obviously existed before Obama, but since he became president, and being considered black himself, and the first black president, has used his presidency not to help the problem of racism, but rather to strengthen racism.

Everyone knows this is true.

Yes, Pres. Obama has worsened the racism problems in this country...Because he happened to be black and became President of the United States.

Next up...women worsen the rape epidemic in the USA by wearing swimsuits..

Or maybe..just maybe...people should not be racists or rapists.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Winston Churchill gave a very insightful vision before he passed away, he said "the next nazis will call themselves the anti-nazis".

He was so insightful I highly recommend that you all go and read some of his quotes and think about what he said and meant.

The world we live in today, with all of these left wing morons and apologists running the show comes down to this:

If you're white you're a racist.

If you're straight you're homophobic;

if you're Christian you're Islamaphobic.

If you're a man you're a misoginist;

etc.

basically if you belong to the majority of any group you are an -ist of some dimension and deserve everything that anyone will throw at you.

If you belong to a minority of some description you are automatically a victim and can do and say all that you like without fear of prejudice or prosecution.

The problem is that this puts the power of violence and aggression into the hands of the few, while tying the hands of the many to any kind of reaction.

What the leftist idiots don't get is that when you take the majority of people and shut them up, stamp them down, call them names, victimise them, persecute them, and harass them and all of the rest.

Eventually the majority reach a tipping point and snap, and then the lefties - and the minorities they represent - will find themselves swinging from the nearest tree because people have had enough and have nothing left to lose.

You should never ever fight the majority, you always lose.

These idiots in this video are effectively moaning about being repressed and treated unfairly, and yet are advocating violence against someone from the majority that they don't like.

If they were being repressed they would not have had the opportunity to even ake the video.

They don't realise how lucky they are and how their own lives compare to the lives of people who truly do have nothing.

But they will as my grandmother used to say, play with the bull until they get the horns up their bottoms.

Then they will know how lucky they were, and will wish they had kept their mouths shut instead of spewing vile racist, violent crap out of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Imagine for a moment, what would happen if a group of white kids made a video saying they were going to kill Obama. They would be in jail within a matter of minutes and it would be the top story on the news for days. The Establishment always gives liberals a free pass.

Um... No they wouldn't. First Amendment and all that nonsense.

At the very least, If you don't think for one moment it wouldn't be all over the news, you're fooling yourself. Why isn't this video in the news? hmmmmm

Because a bunch of punk kids making a rap video isn't news worthy. Or at least it hasn't been news worthy since the 90's when gangsta rap first started offending suburban America.

Oh trust me, if a bunch of white kids made a rap video about killing a black man (Obama) it would be all over the news.

How about no? I won't trust you. Pics or it didn't happen, otherwise this thread is a hyperbolic mess. You can't just assume something is true because your bias says so. You have to produce it.

How about yes. Surely you remember Hillary merely mentioning RFK and the crapstorm that caused in the media. If you don't remember, Google "Hillary RFK Obama 2008," and you will find it was all over the news for days eliciting this kind of blather:

BRANDON, S.D. — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton defended staying in the Democratic nominating contest on Friday by pointing out that her husband had not wrapped up the nomination until June 1992, adding, “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.”

Her remarks were met with quick criticism from the campaign of Senator Barack Obama, and within hours of making them Mrs. Clinton expressed regret, saying, “The Kennedys have been much on my mind the last days because of Senator Kennedy,” referring to the recent diagnosis of Senator Edward M. Kennedy’s brain tumor. She added, “And I regret that if my referencing that moment of trauma for our entire nation and in particular the Kennedy family was in any way offensive.”

Still, the comments touched on one of the most sensitive aspects of the current presidential campaign — concern for Mr. Obama’s safety....

...Privately, aides to Mr. Obama were furious about the remark...

...The speed at which the remarks were transmitted and reacted to illustrated the new reality candidates are grappling with in this year’s campaign, in which Mr. Obama’s own remarks about “bitter” small-town voters ricocheted around the Internet.

NYT

So, yeah. If it was a bunch of white kids blatantly rapping about killing Obama, it would be all over the news. There was concern for poor Obama. Trump? Not so much.
edit on 31-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So, yeah. If it was a bunch of white kids blatantly rapping about killing Obama, it would be all over the news. There was concern for poor Obama. Trump? Not so much.

Yea because a politician with national exposure is EXACTLY the same as a bunch of random kids.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yea because a politician with national exposure is EXACTLY the same as a bunch of random kids.

Sorry I can't find an example of white kids blatantly rapping about killing Obama, but I would think Hillary Clinton not even mentioning killing Obama and eliciting expressions of MAJOR CONCERN for Obama's safety in the media for days would serve as a fine comparison.

Her comment was not threatening, at all, and still the media seized on it to pour their concern all over Obama.

This line from the NYT underscores the difference: "Still, the comments touched on one of the most sensitive aspects of the current presidential campaign — concern for Mr. Obama’s safety.... "

I am definitely not a Trump fan, but even I can see the media shows no concern for Trump's safety. They showed plenty of concern for Obama. And that is really the only point at issue.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry. The comparison doesn't hold up. If not for this useless thread, I wouldn't have even known these kids existed. Without you telling me this about Hillary, I STILL knew she existed and was a thing. Therefore words that come out of Hillary's mouth are going to spawn more controversy rather than something said by a nobody. So I refuse to accept this comparison as valid.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

*eyeroll*

Ridiculous. I don't know how you function only being able to assess situations when there is an exact comparison.

Ted Cruz and his joke about running Trump over -- there's an apples to apples for you. I don't see the media falling all over themselves with concern for Trump's safety because Cruz made a joke about running Trump over.

There was oodles of concern for Obama (probably because he was The Chosen One) when Hillary mentioned RFK. Trump? Not so much.

It's just a fact. Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty could admit it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Fine go ahead and believe that. I really don't care. I've given you my standards for evidence, and I won't bend my beliefs until it is met. You can get angry, sarcastic, and derisive all you want because you can't meet them, but I don't negotiate those standards. Ever. If you know anything about my posting habits on these forums then you should already know this.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thank GOD I cannot give you evidence of white teens blatantly rapping about killing Obama. All I really intended to give you was evidence that the media made a huge fuss about Obama's safety and they don't about Trump's.

And, BTW, I have 'heard' about your posting *uh* standards -- apparently you have tactics that others have noticed. But it's always nice to confirm that kind of info first hand. So thanks for that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join