It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl pepper-sprayed, groped outside Wisconsin Trump rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Your fix made it better

And yes, the irrelevant name calling is not needed, child or adult.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I do have to add this after I thought about it for a little bit.

I bet she is feeling the bern now!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No one's going to talk about the comment at 31 seconds into the first video?

Goddamn communist, n**er lover. Get outta here.

WTF people, just WTF?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Who would sexually grope a cud-chewing heifer like her! (Where's the "puking in disgust!" emoji?) These things happen every day in America. If this wasn't at a Trump rally, no one would know or care.

Out of all the idiotic justification replies in this thread, this one is the worst. This person is basically saying that sexual assault should only happen to good looking people or that if the person was good looking then they could understand the sexual assault.

Not only that, notice the stars this person has received.
edit on 30-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Like Trump, his supporters attack and vilify the victim, and ignore the "n****r loving" comment.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Like Trump, his supporters attack and vilify the victim, and ignore the "n****r loving" comment.

Did you know that that word Actually meant something else entirely? It just meant a un educated ruffian and or anothe r term for a trashy person. Then th e KKK got ahold of it. Oh but hey its perfectly fine for them to call each other that it seems.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Probably because it's completely unrelated to this whole incident. We're talking about false allegations of groping, a little argument, a swing, and a macing. Not some random words that might hurt your feelings.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
What do you think?

Honestly? Looked FAS&FOS to me. That same dopey cow-eyed expression.

I wish somebody had knocked her ever-lovin' teeth right down her throat. Would've made her think twice before ever doing something stoopid again.

No sympathy.

Who talks like that?!

Are writing this from prison or something?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The guy who used that pepper spray should have stepped back and minded his own damn business. What a jackass. I hope they charge him with assault. He clearly had the canister out, open, and his finger on the button. In other words, he ambushed her. What a coward standing there with that self satisfied look on his smug face. Ugh. And as long as we are insulting people, he needs to shave off that tacky little beard.

It is hard to know her age, fifteen or nineteen, but she seems to have too much confidence for a fifteen year old year girl.
edit on 3/30/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I saw the video and others from other angles. The woman was pushing herself into the crowd as happens with these sort of protests. When the guy didnt run in the other direction, she accused him of groping her. He did not.

Then she threw a punch at the guy backing away with his hands up /maybe at another who was not happy at her choice of argument. Another person pepper sprayed her immediately after she punched someone.

I think she could have avoided being sprayed by not throwing the first punch.

We cant ignore that she started with the violence. The people getting punched could have just let that happen I guess, but that goes against human nature.

The guy carrying pepper spray could have not brought it, but in the end, it stopped a person throwing punches.

I dont know. I would say dont hit people.

That in a protest trying to force crowds of people to move in one direction by use of another crowd of people pushing on them, that your breasts are going to be pushed back along with your body back in the other direction.

Maybe dont try to force people peacefully gathered into a direction they dont want to go in.

So dont push people and dont punch people. Maybe. I could be wrong.

edit on 3 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You sound/seem like a violent sociopath.

Going to guess that youre either a cop now or were at-least in the military at some point.

Seem a little too dangerous to be roaming freely.

edit on 30-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Can you provide a link for these videos? I've only seen one and would like to see what happens in it's entirety.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
No one's going to talk about the comment at 31 seconds into the first video?

Goddamn communist, n**er lover. Get outta here.

WTF people, just WTF?

Can you tell or show me who made that comment? Even if you could, who cares? Why should we care?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

Why are we all supposed to be outraged about a stupid comment made by one faceless entity? All you guys do is tell us not to tar Islam just because millions of it's followers are a minority, but then turn around and insist everyone be outraged by this?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What is a 15 year old doing at a political rally ?

Ain't old enough to vote.

So I calling CRAP.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So I calling CRAP.

What's an 18 year old doing going to die for our country?

Ain't old enough to drink.

So I'm calling crap!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This video proves nothing.

Here are the possibilities:

1. He grabbed her breasts and is lying.
2. Someone else grabbed her breasts and she's accusing the wrong person.
3. She's lying.

She would have been fine to fight off the groping as it occurred and reported it to someone.

She should not have tried to hit him after the fact.

Its obvious that the pepper spray guy was itching to spray someone, he found his victim.

Regardless, this orange clown aka Donald Drumpf has created a circus.

These are our "choices", an orange clown or Hillary Clinton...

RIP America.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sure thing.

Here you can see that the guy with white hair was not even near her. She began accusing him of groping her breast. Something that seems to be a fabrication. Maybe she was groped. I dont know. It is certain that the white haired man did not.

It looks like he was gesturing with his right hand, which had some papers in it...maybe the papers breezed by her boob as he was listing his points and gesturing for each, he didnt "grope" her though. 1:24-1:26 mark in the video.

EDIT TO ADD:
On a side note, I wanted to apologize for past back and forth we may have had. If I said anything to offend you I am sorry. I dont want bad blood with fellow members.

In the end I respect your opinion and dont want to make you or anyone feel any sort of way.

I am going to be making apologies to members I may have gotten into a war of words with over this election.

edit on 3 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i get confused on this

Are breast sexual or not?

Is the answer, what ever side the left wants it to be for what ever argument?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So I calling CRAP.

You obviously have not read through all the pages of this thread. It turns out she is 19, not 15.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join